Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,943 members, 7,980,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi (15465 Views)

Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin: Protests Are Not Wrong But shouldn't Turn Violent / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by olax02(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23
Racoon:
https://dailynigerian.com/people-planning-protests/?feed_id=10318&_unique_id=669e3a86ee765#google_vignette

FG to Nigerians: "Abort planned protest, We’ve Everything in Place to Alleviate Hardships."
https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-to-nigerians-abort-planned-protest-weve-everything-in-place-to-alleviate-hardships/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Good day everyone. I am seriously in need of a job. I lost my job three months ago and since then this Earth has been like hell for me. If anyone can link me up with any Administrative job I would appreciate it. I had an HND in Public Administration. I reside in Lagos. ( 081 2622 4876) Thank you.
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by BABANGBALI: 5:40pm On Jul 23
Modafoka has spoken

1 Like

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by kestolove95(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23
Igbo plan protest will surely fail

1 Like

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by SoliBayNG: 5:43pm On Jul 23
When you have that kind of massive house at Katampe Extension, Diplomatic, why won't you talk anyhow? Smh

3 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by PJtech: 5:44pm On Jul 23
So until we die of hunger before you know we are Patriotic

May you mourn over your children.. Oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Obiedun(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23
I said it. They are unpatriotic elements
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Throwback: 5:45pm On Jul 23
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=131106942][/quote]

Did you even read the content of the revolution that Tinubu was advocating for that you posted?

And I used to think you were somewhat educated?

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by spencekat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23
nedu666:
Umahi talks about agriculture but as governor choose to invest 30 billion building a crayon airport instead of investing in farmers. Imagine what 30 billion would have done if invested in agriculture and Ebonyi farmers. Rather he built flyovers to no where, shopping malls that have been abandoned, crayon airport not in use
Don't mind the 100 percent hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Wisejohnson47(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23
Nothing I no go hear from this leaders

1 Like

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by lauzun: 5:47pm On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na true Umahi talk am. Those wey dey plan protests no dey see the bigger picture of unity and progress for our nation. Instead of making noise, make we join hands to build the country together. Na only togetherness go fit carry us go far!

How can it be more obvious that you're just a troll?

4 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23
Kriiminaa!
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by E2000: 5:48pm On Jul 23
Are the leaders patriotic Or does he not know what patriotism is. A patriotic person is a person who has an intense desire to see their country be the best on many good things.

4 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by federalgodey: 5:48pm On Jul 23
Honorable Minister Umahi, you are the most & worst unpatriotic person in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by ScamDemicEra: 5:48pm On Jul 23
....... and politicians who are looting and making terrible suicidal policies are patriotic Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by specialmati(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so those idiots that protested during goodluck time are what.you can't be evil and support good.

5 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Jul 23
Throwback:
Did you even read the content of the revolution that Tinubu was advocating for that you posted?
And I used to think you were somewhat educated? Shame!
Did you equally read the content of the revolution that some of the protest groups have been calling for? undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by derico(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23

LAGOS PROTEST

Can you achieve your demands through protest?
How does that work?

Is there a clear template of procession of events for this protest?

We all see the problems...What solutions are you bringing?

Nobody is even feeling the protest tension in Abuja.
I only see it online...nairaland and twitter.
Saw Soworè on AIT today....asking for 250k minimum wage et al.

How can Protest resolve our problem?
Are we ready to overthrow the government...coz that's the last phase of a protest.

If we do get to that point, are we going to become another Pakistan?
Is there a plan?

Coz the next youth protest should be the mother of protest. We've seen bullets flying...hope we are ready to stay this time when bullets start flying again...coz that's the new standard...military weaponry VS runaway crowd.
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Chetas81(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23
LUNATIC CITIZEN BEGIN TO SHOW FACE 👀👀👀
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by lauzun: 5:50pm On Jul 23
nedu666:
We should not be buying pepper, we should not be buying tomatoes, we should get bag and plant it in front of our house........umahi

What an unbelievable quote? So a graduate of engineering, two times governor and current minister dey reason like this? As in all the tomatoes and pepper you need in a year should can be grown in front of your house?

😁😁😁😁.
You sef think am, abi?
How can politicians decide to be deliberately stupid once in power never ceases to amaze...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by des4ella(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23
I pity people wey dey believe politicians

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by EzekielAkins: 5:51pm On Jul 23
I am an unapologetic Obidient!!!
And I so much wish for this protest to hold.

But with the way this crooks have hijacked the whole process ehn, I no go advise anybody wey like himself to comot.

Tinubu and this bastards are really evil and they mean business.

Most of you keep coming up with 2012 protests.

These old goats no dey even send they keep coming out in their numbers every day to sabotage the whole thing.

I won't be shocked if IG and Chief of armed forces come out to declare no protest on 31st 😂

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by specialmati(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na true Umahi talk am. Those wey dey plan protests no dey see the bigger picture of unity and progress for our nation. Instead of making noise, make we join hands to build the country together. Na only togetherness go fit carry us go far!
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I want to join in building Nigeria,I have cheap cement since dangote own is very high now.tell tinubu that I will sell at the rate he bought the one he used in building Lagos State from the sea

1 Like

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Atlantis585: 5:53pm On Jul 23
Why is this man becoming very senseless lately?
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by Theoarhics: 5:53pm On Jul 23
Let the protests start you will be the first casualty. You have been a very silly politician

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by melody20: 5:54pm On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
but why are you saying this, keeping this government quiet will not do us any good, we need to tell them we are hungry ok

3 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by LOVEGINO(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by chatinent: 5:55pm On Jul 23
When APC did theirs in 2014, I guess it was unpatriotic too?

Protests must happen!

Enough is enough.
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by melody20: 5:57pm On Jul 23
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so those idiots that protested during goodluck time are what.you can't be evil and support good.
yeah that's true

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23
Story
Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by alphaNomega: 5:59pm On Jul 23
slivertongue:
Umahi like every APC new convert has lost his mind.
dem don promise am president na.

Later he will shout "it is my turn"

3 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by whodoesthat: 5:59pm On Jul 23
EreluRoz:
I don't see anything wrong in a peaceful protest but it'll be nice if we shun it and give the government more time.

See your mouth like more time. Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi by tete7000(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23
Protests should be used to shut down this government. They orchestrated and led protests during their time in opposition. Where are they now afraid of protest? Because they know they are liars and can't face the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC / Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness / The Biafra Map.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.