Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

Khloe Kardashian Goes Makeup Free! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Goes Makeup Free! (1335 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Angela Okorie Goes Makeup-free / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Goes Makeup Free! by GossipGirl: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
Is there a problem when it’s shocking to see a celebrity hit the gym without makeup?!? In the case of the Kardashians, the answer is apparently yes. Although Khloe Kardashian is considered the easy going sister between Kim Kardashian and Kourtney, it was big news when was spotted in Los Angeles with her personal trainer bare faced. We say more power to you! Khloe was later spotted in Kitson glammed up with her husband Lamar Odom and brother Rob Kardashian.

See pictures below:

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/01/casper-smart-defends-jennifer-lopezp-khloe-kardashian-goes-makeup-free/
Re: Khloe Kardashian Goes Makeup Free! by Sinachay: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
Na crime?
Don't feel like being pretty MOST of the time either.
Freeee world! kiss

Who nor like am. . . make im quench! kiss
Re: Khloe Kardashian Goes Makeup Free! by GossipGirl: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
She responded to the "haters" later, “It’s crazy to me that if I don’t go to the gym I get judged,” she wrote. “If I do, I still get judged. Yes, when you work out, you sweat [and] get red.”

It's crazy, maybe it's because her sister Kim K is already dressed down to the 'T'

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Life & Times At Chelsea / Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party / D'Banj Speaks On His Romance With Genevieve Nnaji: I was feeling her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.