Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,956 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who Else Misses Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Misses Buhari? (199 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Misses Buhari? by flyinnizam(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23
I never thought I would ever miss Buhari.
I was like I am Obi supporter but the 3 candidates can't be worse than buhari but I was wrong. People can't build house like before. Rice, beans and garri a common food in every household is now for the rich.
A lot of persons left Nigeria with the then forex rate compared to now.
Tinubu knew about what he is about to embark on considering Buhari failures but just wants to fulfil his life ambition. Tinubu is a mighty failure

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23
Nobody misses Buhari. All our misses ended with GEJ!

The satanism of the APC started with Buhari
flyinnizam:
I was like I am Obi supporter but the 3 candidates can't be worse than buhari but I was wrong. People can't build house like before. Rice, beans and garri a common food in every household is now for the rich.
Tinubu knew about what he is about to embark on considering Buhari failures but just wants to fulfil his life ambition. Tinubu is a mighty failure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by SeeWahala: 7:30pm On Jul 23
DMerciful:
Nobody misses Buhari. All our misses ended with GEJ!

The satanism of the APC started with Buhari

And it must end with their tilumbu cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by RepoMan007: 7:31pm On Jul 23
Buhari printed money to start the cycle of inflation we are in today. I dont miss him a bit. If he was there, by now, Dollar will be N2500 and 50KG bag of rice will be N130k-N150k.
Though things are worse under Tinubu, Buhari was only better in responding to issues only when it affected his beloved northern Nigeria and more pointedly, Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by Tjra: 7:33pm On Jul 23
flyinnizam:
Buhari or Jibril?
Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by Afonjah: 7:34pm On Jul 23
Tinubu should be dragged out to the street and beaten like a thief that he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by nedu666: 7:44pm On Jul 23
How can you miss the undisputed King of incompetence. A man who does not know the meaning of inflation. How will he know he played a part role in current inflation facing Nigeria
Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by flyinnizam(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23
RepoMan007:
Buhari printed money to start the cycle of inflation we are in today. I dont miss him a bit. If he was there, by now, Dollar will be N2500 and 50KG bag of rice will be N130k-N150k.
Though things are worse under Tinubu, Buhari was only better in responding to issues only when it affected his beloved northern Nigeria and more pointedly, Katsina.
your point? Tinubu should blame buhari or work? all we check is stats and record, the high inflation will be recorded under tinubu and not buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23
Buhari and Tinibu are like Poo and Vomit. undecided undecided

Both are Nauseating.
You CAN'T like any, out of the Two. sad
Re: Who Else Misses Buhari? by flyinnizam(m): 9:22am On Jul 24
Vinnie2000:

Buhari and Tinibu are like Poo and Vomit. undecided undecided

Both are Nauseating.
You CAN'T like any, out of the Two. sad
it's not about like, did Nigerians protest for hunger during Bubu time?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

August 5- August 10, key demands from President Bola Tinubu’s government / Protest: A Possible Black Ops / Joe Igbokwe – A Man With A Lost Ancestral Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.