Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) (14303 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Shettima To Atiku: Selling Bottle Water Doesn’t Make You Economic Expert / 4 Questions Dele Momodu Asked Governor Ambode That Every One Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by NovusHomo(m): 1:46am On Jul 24
Salewa97:
Reno is just speaking the truth. Dele Momodu has been around long enough to know that expertise isn't just about talking; it's about results. Let's see some solid economic insights instead of just the usual chatter!

In Zebrudaya's voice: "tank yor".
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by NovusHomo(m): 1:56am On Jul 24
Tjra:

Same way PitObi does Cho Cho Cho.

Always tweeting and jumping on the latest issues happening outside Southeast.

Like a goat on ovulation.

Now, I don't wanna believe you are a he- goat. But how would you recognize a goat on ovulation grin
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Goodman247: 3:10am On Jul 24
I dt understand this Nigeria self, they like quarrelling with one another, the like insulting one another, they will never think of how to make the country to go forward
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by PSmurf: 3:35am On Jul 24
Ad hominem attacks, the refuge of the mentally handicapped. And someone was saying this one was an intelligent human being. Sad to observe.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by plaetton: 4:18am On Jul 24
raskymonojendor:

Reno get bad mouth Sha. grin

Dele momodu graduated with a degree in Yoruba from the department of Linguistics and African Languages, Faculty of Arts, OAU.

Economics may indeed not be Bob Dee's forte.
That's a very very narrow understanding of what constitutes an education.
An education is not about bagging a degree this one discipline or another. And education is first and foremost about sharpening the mind for further learning and understanding. An educated person who bagged a degree in Yoruba should be able to digest and understand basic to mid-level economic issues, and he has much zeal , digest and understand complex matters of economics.
The human brain is elastic. A person, at any age, with enough zeal and practice , can become an expert in any field of endeavor .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by papyjaypaul: 5:15am On Jul 24
Sermwell:
And this idiot is not questioning Tinubu's qualifications as a fake accountant grin grin

May God punish Reno Omokirikiri and all agbado munching nitwits and ronu wailing bastards! grin grin
I heard one man say that Tinubu is a Certified Accountant in the U.S. Please confirm
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Miles300: 5:21am On Jul 24
Tjra:
Reno get bad mouth oo 😂

So na Yoruba Dele study. Interesting

Omo I no fit laugh I swear , I make follow laugh too..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by gare(f): 5:43am On Jul 24
AnonPoet:
I Am Not Sure Studying Yoruba and Running an Owambe Magazine Qualifies You As An Expert Economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KLHN8_LEo?si=-hmT56Kbki04Ldp-

Reno I wish you mother listened to your father when he requested for you to be aborted, because he knew you would turn out to be useless in life
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Kukutenla: 6:20am On Jul 24
raskymonojendor:

He is an asset to Nigeria.
You believe that Tinubu is a drug lord then
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Kukutenla: 6:21am On Jul 24
Cmeo:
This Reno ehn. Calling Bro. Dele Momodu an owanbe publisher is the height of see finish o.
While he has never published a pamphlet
It's ready to criticize
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Kukutenla: 6:22am On Jul 24
Tjra:
Reno get bad mouth oo 😂

So na Yoruba Dele study. Interesting
What's wrong with studying Yoruba?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:28am On Jul 24
Reno is a good manipulator and then a clown.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by LegacyB: 6:38am On Jul 24
Promise47:
Reno Omokri talks too much I never see a man choo choo Everytime chaii he talk too much
Same way you put mouth in every post. You no get work?
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Macphenson: 8:10am On Jul 24
SmartyPants:

Fingered in an armed robbery operation and walking about as a free man in western countries? Come on, even if you must go low, have some dignity! cheesy That his brother was accused of rape does not in any way taint Reno's individual profile either. These are nonsensical arguments. Attack his message!

my brother kindly use google and fact check me.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by efighter: 8:34am On Jul 24
Sermwell:
And this idiot is not questioning Tinubu's qualifications as a fake accountant grin grin

May God punish Reno Omokirikiri and all agbado munching nitwits and ronu wailing bastards! grin grin

While you were hiding under your Mama’s bed and being fed, housed, and clothed, Reno went to Chicago Stsre University to verify Tinubu’s certificate long before Atikulation and Bitter Hero Beer Obituary woke up to go to Court in USA.

Now tell us about the certificate that your biological father has
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Tflex01: 8:42am On Jul 24
gare:

Reno I wish you mother listened to your father when he requested for you to be aborted, because he knew you would turn out to be useless in life

I don't understand. Reno is an asset to Nigeria and even Africa.

Don't let partisan politics blind you to the awesomeness of his personality.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by HRMK: 8:43am On Jul 24
this reno omokri is something else!he only talks with facts and figures!if truly momodu graduated in yoruba language,why is he now involved in economics?that is the question from the #tableshaker!
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Barzinime(m): 9:11am On Jul 24
Can you now see the end result of Zelensky being the president?
He is still acting the script of a war movie!
BeardedMeat:

You batshits should take several steps backwards. Zenlensky was popular as an actor not as a lawyer before he became president.

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:41am On Jul 24
Macphenson:

my brother kindly use google and fact check me.

Fact check what? cheesy I never said you lied...I said your allegations are irrelevant
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:39am On Jul 24
Barzinime:
Can you now see the end result of Zelensky being the president?
He is still acting the script of a war movie!
That's true. But that is not the point of the citation.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Barzinime(m): 11:02am On Jul 24
You need people with experience to achieve results
You can't call a Doctor to handle an organization's finance or an Accountant to perform heart surgery.

You can't give what you don't know.
BeardedMeat:
That's true. But that is not the point of the citation.
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by Morizo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24
AnonPoet:
I Am Not Sure Studying Yoruba and Running an Owambe Magazine Qualifies You As An Expert Economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KLHN8_LEo?si=-hmT56Kbki04Ldp-

Who granted this he goat interview?

Oh it's TVC, one Mr. President's businesses
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Dele Momodu's Qualification As An Economic Expert (video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:39am On Jul 25
nairalanda1:
Nigeria must industrialize.

It's the best economic policy
Nigerians
Nigeria is not a living thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment / Buhari Inaugurates A Committee To Audit Recovered Funds (Photos) / Nimbo, Enugu Protests Plan To Establish Cattle Ranch For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.