Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters (279 Views)

Customers Protest Discos’ Plan To Retrieve Prepaid Meters / NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November / Consumers Kick As FG Raises Prices Of Prepaid Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters by Desmondicotex: 8:46pm On Jul 23
I am happy that many people from here have started enjoying it.
We must us it and enjoy it.
Next will be cracking of INEC site because they put us into this mess. I am preparing my scripts to Jack the website.
I am not happy with this government.

1 Like

Re: Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters by IAmHim1: 8:48pm On Jul 23
You cracked it already

That's impressive

I almost wrote a topic about that

I believe it's just numbers on prepaid meters and whenever there's light in an area, light is ALSO IN YOUR WIRES if you're in that area, REGARDLESS OF IF YOU'VE PAID nepa bill or not OR NOT

what's holding the light from being supplied to your house regardless of if it's in your wires is just THE PROGRAMMING OF YOUR METER WHEN IT READS ZERO

if your meter reads 1 unit, guess what happens?

--Light is then supplied to your House

When your meter reads ZERO, guess what happens again??

--- light is seized.

Note I said seized, NOT TAKEN.
THE LIGHT IS STILL IN YOUR WIRE. ITS JUST SEIZER BECAUSE YOUR PREPAID METER IS READING ZERO.

HOW does one change the zero on a prepaid meter to a REOCCURRING unit/NUMBER greater than zero was the question I could crack

Nepa gave away their hand when they started to seize wires of customers that haven't paid.
That was when I had my lightbulb moment.

NEPA are scared! Because electricity is still going to flow in that customer wire regardless of if the customer have paid his or her Debt.

So the best way nepa came up with a solution was to seize wires and by so doing, they played their cards and I was fortunate enough to think in that aspect.

Lolzzzz. Damn if I was a programming engineer...boy o boy grin

The number zero is just zero until 1 is added behind it making it 10.

10 added to the number 0 makes it 100. And that's 100kwh for free shocked cheesy cheesy

Just the programing language used to code the prepaid meters cry

Kudos to who cracked it. I doff my hat to you!! smiley
Re: Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters by Desmondicotex: 9:12pm On Jul 23
Please note, this has two ways of doing it which the two ways are secured. But except you expose yourself. What APC government cannot destroy does not exist. GoTV sub increased, cooking gas price increased, in fact everything is high
Re: Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters by lordchiz(m): 2:55am On Jul 24
Pls secretly message me naaa...from my email
Re: Cracking Of The Prepaid Meters by obiekunie01: 8:43am On Jul 24
them go set trap for you and like a rat you will be caught and mercilessly dealt with. then sent you to 15 years in prisonment without parole.

na so you take waste ya life.

(1) (Reply)

Protest: Let The Dead Bury The Dead. South East will Not Join / Remi Tinubu :the Most Hardworking Woman / BREAKING: President Tinubu To Address The Nation Tomorrow Amidst Hunger Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.