Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Am Frustrated! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Frustrated! (547 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Frustrated! by Aatami: 8:51pm On Jul 23
Everything about my life is frustrating,i am tired of this life.it seem that my household enemies has now win the battle, my struggle and hustle has prove to little or no avail to move forward in life,
It seem god has forsaken me.
My mom is only person that i pity, that is the only person ,i didnot commit suicide,cos i know she will not survive it.
I don't think i can take this anymore.
Re: I Am Frustrated! by year2013: 9:13pm On Jul 23
Take it easy man. Suicide aren't the solution.
I urge you to continue pushing. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up.
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23
The road rough man but everything go set very soon
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Weretuntun: 11:34pm On Jul 23
This reminds me of my struggling days, before God start picking my call
Is not just easy . your helper will locate you

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 5:17am On Jul 24

Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 5:28am On Jul 24
:

Re: I Am Frustrated! by NaijaCover(m): 6:05am On Jul 24
Start Blogging Business
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Dollarmind001(m): 8:24am On Jul 24
When some people see post like this....they take it to be a joke not knowing what the OP is going thru.

Op what i have to tell you is that anything that has a beginning will surely have an end...stay strong... everything will eventually be fine

3 Likes

Re: I Am Frustrated! by youngrichnigga: 10:33am On Jul 24
It is well @OP, I pray you find a way through this current state, may God help you shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let's all try and speak up against the bad leaders in the country that have succeeded in plunging the entire country down the economic ladder; there's practically no middle class again angry angry angry
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 4:29pm On Jul 24
Dollarmind001:
When some people see post like this....they take it to be a joke not knowing what the OP is going thru.

Op what i have to tell you is that anything that has a beginning will surely have an end...stay strong... everything will eventually be fine

youngrichnigga:
It is well @OP, I pray you find a way through this current state, may God help you shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let's all try and speak up against the bad leaders in the country that have succeeded in plunging the entire country down the economic ladder; there's practically no middle class again angry angry angry

Suppose it has nothing to do with any of these? Suppose the person just wants to die? Suppose the person has an irresistible urge to die?
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Nice2023(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24
If u want to survive in Nigeria,look beyond ur suicidal thoughts.

Suffering has an expiry date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated! by Aatami: 7:15pm On Jul 24
To see Spiritualist that have the power to defeat household enemies is very hard to find.i do not know how to defeat a very powerful old witch.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 12:36am On Jul 25
Aatami:
To see Spiritualist that have the power to defeat household enemies is very hard to find.i do not know how to defeat a very powerful old witch.

How are you sure someone is "a very powerful old witch"?
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Aatami: 4:01am On Jul 25
QuinQ:

How are you sure someone is "a very powerful old witch"?
my problem is more spritual than physical,working like elephant and eat like an ant,promise and fail,no helpers.
this what made me consulted most religious spiritualist,
they only told me the cause of my problem,but with failed solution.
Re: I Am Frustrated! by MrLibrarian(m): 6:57am On Jul 25
Aatami:
my problem is more spritual than physical,working like elephant and eat like an ant,promise and fail,no helpers.
You are not alone.
read my story below

I dropped out in my final year and later went back to the University 10 years later to start afresh, the moment I graduated and went for Nysc, came back home from NYSC and not long my dad died, he was at a position in the state govt and would have fixed me with a federal job but he died mysteriously, my 3. Siblings that are rich and working with top agencies said they don't have resources to bury him, hence my late dad was in the mortuary for a year, I only had a 25k teaching job that couldn't take care of myself and my aging mum who was also down with an ailment that needed monthly drugs which was costly, I took loans, begged from people and relatives and used the funds to bury my dad, came back after funeral and I was owing great debts with my 25k teaching job. My 3 siblings were still living large and never cared.
Currently on the 25k teaching job and it's not even enough to feed me and my mother and my younger sibling for the month and I couldn't save and I'm growing older, no business or asset or investment.
Yet still suicide wasn't an option.
Now I need your help on one information I really need cos there must be a way out of this.
In every problem there is a solution as I can't continue like this
Re: I Am Frustrated! by judedwriter(m): 8:24am On Jul 25
Aatami:
Everything about my life is frustrating,i am tired of this life.it seem that my household enemies has now win the battle, my struggle and hustle has prove to little or no avail to move forward in life,
It seem god has forsaken me.
My mom is only person that i pity, that is the only person ,i didnot commit suicide,cos i know she will not survive it.
I don't think i can take this anymore.

Hmmmm....

Do you know why household enemies are fighting you so hard?

It's because of your glorious destiny.

Unfortunately, the glorious destinies of most people are under attack of the devil that's why life seems so problematic.

But one with God is majority.

Go on a 24 or 72 hours fast, spend the time reading the Bible, praying and praising God.

Your change will come.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated! by BewareOf419: 11:25am On Jul 25
The owner of this forum must do something asap on people dropping suicide message here. I don't really know if this is the right place to drop suicide note. Something must be done on time before turning this site to an avenue to drop suicide message
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 12:58pm On Jul 25
BewareOf419:
The owner of this forum must do something asap on people dropping suicide message here. I don't really know if this is the right place to drop suicide note. Something must be done on time before turning this site to an avenue to drop suicide message

Which one concerns you??!
1) You don’t have to get on internet
2) If you get on internet you don't have to get on social media
3) If you get on social media it doesn't have to be NL. There are thousands other forums
4) If you get on NL you don't have to get on this section
5) If you get on this section you can scroll past any topic
6) If you open a topic you can easily close it and go to one you like

Conclusion: your problem is inside you not outside
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 1:04pm On Jul 25
Aatami:

You didn't answer the question.
The question is: How are you sure someone in your life is "a very powerful old witch"?
Bearing in mind that 99% "religious spiritualists" in Nigeria are scammers one way or another
Re: I Am Frustrated! by Aatami: 4:02pm On Jul 25
QuinQ:

You didn't answer the question.
The question is: How are you sure someone in your life is "a very powerful old witch"?
Bearing in mind that 99% "religious spiritualists" in Nigeria are scammers one way or another
BROS.I AM 100% VERY SURE!.I am sharing and airing online. so that someone with similar story can share his tactic andwayout.who am dealing with is not what herbalist or ordinary pastor can overpower.
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 10:23pm On Jul 25
Aatami:
BROS.I AM 100% VERY SURE!.I am sharing and airing online. so that someone with similar story can share his tactic andwayout.who am dealing with is not what herbalist or ordinary pastor can overpower.

Well, here is what you wrote verbatim:
this what made me consulted most religious spiritualist, they only told me the cause of my problem

Scam Nigerian spiritualists told you your problem is "a very powerful old witch"!
Re: I Am Frustrated! by BewareOf419: 12:19am On Jul 26
QuinQ:

Which one concerns you??!
1) You don’t have to get on internet
2) If you get on internet you don't have to get on social media
3) If you get on social media it doesn't have to be NL. There are thousands other forums
4) If you get on NL you don't have to get on this section
5) If you get on this section you can scroll past any topic
6) If you open a topic you can easily close it and go to one you like

Conclusion: your problem is inside you not outside

Are you too preparing to commit suicide?
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 12:47am On Jul 26
BewareOf419:

Are you too preparing to commit suicide?

Irrelevant. Mind your own biz and stop trying to control what people post on an open forum!
Re: I Am Frustrated! by BewareOf419: 12:49am On Jul 26
Let's know your plan too so as to give you advice on how to make it easy!

QuinQ:

Irrelevant. Mind your own biz and stop trying to control what people post on an open forum!
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 4:37am On Jul 26
BewareOf419:
Let's know your plan too so as to give you advice on how to make it easy!

I thought you said you didn't want such topics discussed and "The owner of this forum must do something asap"?
Re: I Am Frustrated! by BewareOf419: 3:57pm On Jul 26
QuinQ:

I thought you said you didn't want such topics discussed and "The owner of this forum must do something asap"?

Since you've turn this forum to suicide site, we'll rather give you advice on how to make it easy
Re: I Am Frustrated! by QuinQ: 2:09am
BewareOf419:

Since you've turn this forum to suicide site, we'll rather give you advice on how to make it easy

Oh no, stick to your original position. Don't do anything to accommodate me. I'm quite ok

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Three Teenage Stowaways At Lagos Airport / First Class Graduate Shot Dead By Policeman / Why I Slept With My Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.