Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) (303 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Ukraine Attention Shows Bias Against Black Lives, WHO Chief Says / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23
My immediate past post tried to shed like about the reality of the world we live in and the reasons why we as Africans are still unchanged.

Sadly, but thankfully a situation went viral in the US about the killing of an Black innocent woman by the Police. Note that these is a normal thing in America and elsewhere by the law enforcements on Black people. Observe these two videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkK_rrlAM8&pp=ygVIQm9keSBjYW0gc2hvd3MgdG91Z2ggZ3V5IHRyeWluZyB0byBmaWdodCBmaXZlIHBvbGljZSBvZmZpY2VycyByb2lkZWQgb3V0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2rMB2fYjuY&pp=ygU6U2FuZ2Ftb24gQ291bnR5IFNoZXJpZmYncyBPZmZpY2UgSnVseSA2LCAyMDI0IE9JUyBJbmNpZGVudA%3D%3D

Notice the fact the White muscular guy did everything that can be said to deserve shooting. threats, insults, shouting, unclothed, big and intimidating, overreacting even in the night, challenging the police for a fight.

But still they didn't attack him, they were patient with the guy. But they shot and killed the innocent Black woman in cold Blood.

We are living in a very racially-centered world. That is why they have to make sure Africa MOST remain poor. Ibrahim Traore of Borkina Faso described it very well in the video below even as he exposed that they see Africa as the "SLAVE EMPIRE".

Africa directly subsidizes the life style of the West and is directly responsible for the Wealth of the Whites generally. We are poor so that they may be rich. Niger has perfectly exposed that with the eviction of France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNJbOyIDLkY&pp=ygU_QnJlYWtpbmcgIFRyYW9yZSBkZWxpdmVycyBleHBsb3NpdmUgc3BlZWNoIGJhZGx5IGV4cG9zaW5nIEJlbmlu
Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23
Just as the Bible said, "we wrestle not against flesh and Blood but against principalities and powers". So also as Africa we are in a system they refer to as "RULES BASED WORLD ORDER".

China realizes this and has broken that chain, Africa does not.

It is a deeply racial based world order and system. The average White person deeply hates the Black person. But it is us who were wrong and it is expected that Africa should have these rage and hate not them.

That is why I made the post with this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD9fhEPzkD8
Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by babasolution: 11:50pm On Jul 23
The platform you using to preach this was built by white people.

Until blacks wake up from their irresponsibility, they'll be trampled on
Blacks are irresponsible, especially the majority tribes blacks,so they'll keep being trampled on.

Like a child that refuses to grow up.He or she will keep being treated like a child despite they being adult.

Africa will continue to be whipped till they grow up

1 Like

Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:28am On Jul 24
babasolution:
The platform you using to preach this was built by white people.
Until blacks wake up from their irresponsibility, they'll be trampled on
Blacks are irresponsible, especially the majority tribes blacks,so they'll keep being trampled on.
Like a child that refuses to grow up.He or she will keep being treated like a child despite they being adult.
Africa will continue to be whipped till they grow up
Firstly before you have the right to talk about the "failings" of African people you should make sure you've contributed to the society first too, else you're just a loud hypocrite.

But you Should also educate yourself enough to realize the "White man" did not single handedly create the "platform" I am using. Their are contributions of every races and peoples to the creation of the phone, internet, rockets, aeroplanes, medicine every areas of life you can think of Black people are even now contributing to things. Infact, you're able to hold the phone in your hands thanks to the contributions of a Black man in chip technology making the telephone portable. Along with plenty in all areas of life.

But if you are only allowed to exist based on your contributions to a so-called "platform", then you do not deserve your life, first of all. And if that is the case then 99.99% of the entire humanity and living things do not also deserve life, as only the most tiny percentage of any groups have any direct contributions to most things. You see how st@pid your logic sounds?

Then again Africa has come a long way, it only gets better for us from here, we've seen it all and have survived it. Now is the time and this is the generation to start getting really educated and enlightened about what Africa and Black people can do to change things for ourselves and start fighting back head on.

People that think like you, people with such little knowledge and ideas about solutions, and people with such low self-esteem and passion can take the back sit quitely.

1 Like

Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by OPICANTO2223: 4:59am On Jul 24
Omberians will see this as right
Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by victory36(m): 7:53am On Jul 24
LocalStandard1:

Firstly before you have the right to talk about the "failings" of African people you should make sure you've contributed to the society first too, else you're just a loud hypocrite.

But you Should also educate yourself enough to realize the "White man" did not single handedly create the "platform" I am using. Their are contributions of every races and peoples to the creation of the phone, internet, rockets, aeroplanes, medicine every areas of life you can think of Black people are even now contributing to things. Infact, you're able to hold the phone in your hands thanks to the contributions of a Black man in chip technology making the telephone portable. Along with plenty in all areas of life.

But if you are only allowed to exist based on your contributions to a so-called "platform", then you do not deserve your life, first of all. And if that is the case then 99.99% of the entire humanity and living things do not also deserve life, as only the most tiny percentage of any groups have any direct contributions to most things. You see how st@pid your logic sounds?

Then again Africa has come a long way, it only gets better for us from here, we've seen it all and have survived it. Now is the time and this is the generation to start getting really educated and enlightened about what Africa and Black people can do to change things for ourselves and start fighting back head on.

People that think like you, people with such little knowledge and ideas about solutions, and people with such low self-esteem and passion can take the back sit quitely.
this stupid ignorance and chest eating mentality of yours is one of the reasons why Africa will remain stagnant forever. You are talking about self esteem when Blacks are the ones claiming Cleopatra and Jesus Christ as Black simply because you have no worthwhile historical figure. Juliet in the Romeo and Juliet story ic being casted as a black person in the movie because blacks want cheap validation to boost their stupid self esteem.
Respect is reciprocal. There is reason why Asians are well respected in America, because rather than shouting about racism and slavery all day, they actually contribute to society on a far larger scale than black Americans can actually think of.
Then you see Africans entering boats and invading another man's land while claiming right and justifying their stupidity and illegality with slavery gaslighting along with bringing their uncivilized behavior with them and refusing to assimilate and adapt into their host society. No one going to respect you if you are dead weight and a constant pain in the ass
Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by babasolution: 9:12am On Jul 24
LocalStandard1:

I just said my truth,am here in Africa,in NIG, I suspect you not based in Africa, Nigeria especially that's why your reply is thus.

If you in Nigeria ,you'll observe first hand, the irresponsibility of black people ( in this case NIGERIA) you'll understand, why they sold their neighbours into SLAVERY and continue to aid and abet white control.

All that boils down to the irresponsibility that is so rampant in countries like Nigeria.

Irresponsibility and meanness.

My statement is not from a POV of low self esteem, but my view is that Africans are well aware of the evil systems that seek to pauperize and maltreat them,but somehow due to gross irresponsibility,the people that are equipped to fight and change the narratives do not.

Just like you alluded to,there's only a few group of people to effect causes in any groups.

In Africa,most of the people positioned to effect this causes do not due to their child-like irresponsibility,instead they love running to the whiteman like children for saftey and shelter eg the Nigerian japa wave.

Take for example, the needless Sudan war,that is further pauperizing an already pauperised population.It is a needless war, but gross irresponsibility leads the actors to destroy their own country, the whiteman moves in ,exploits them,then they start crying foul.

Africa's biggest problem is not the whites or any evil system, it's their gross child like irresponsibility that prevents them from emancipation.

Africans and Africa simply needs to grow up
Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:40am On Jul 24
babasolution:

Africa's biggest problem is not the whites or any evil system, it's their gross child like irresponsibility that prevents them from emancipation.

Africans and Africa simply needs to grow up
You have a very good point. But addressing one problem does not mean one should completely ignore the equally important challenging ones, you will end up never solving any as a lot of the times they all linked.

Take for example Borkina Faso, the country evicted the Western troops, who are the direct causes and sponsors of terrorists in Africa. Then the African country are building their own military capabilities with more credible international partners and effectively gaining and taking back terrorists control areas.

Borkina Faso is also stopping any previous mining deals with the West and with the strengthening military they can control their own mines and resources, while also rejecting any IMF and World Bank loans which are really a neocolonialists trojan horse for control.

Africa is the last strong hold of White supremacy and exploitation because it is the last conquered territory of the Europeans and most closest to Europe and the West geographically. But I can see awakenings happening.

And for the record I am here in Nigeria and will never travel or even visit a single Western or Arab country. Any country with a history of the exploitations of Black people and Africans will I never set foot in even on a paid free trip. That blood shed shall not be endorsed by my presence.
But I can go to Russia, China, Indonesia, other African but non Arab countries though.

1 Like

Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by babasolution: 11:06am On Jul 24
LocalStandard1:

You have a very good point. But addressing one problem does not mean one should completely ignore the equally important challenging ones, you will end up never solving any as a lot of the times they all linked.

Take for example Borkina Faso, the country evicted the Western troops, who are the direct causes and sponsors of terrorists in Africa. Then the African country are building their own military capabilities with more credible international partners and effectively gaining and taking back terrorists control areas.

Borkina Faso is also stopping any previous mining deals with the West and with the strengthening military they can control their own mines and resources, while also rejecting any IMF and World Bank loans which are really a neocolonialists trojan horse for control.

Africa is the last strong hold of White supremacy and exploitation because it is the last conquered territory of the Europeans and most closest to Europe and the West geographically. But I can see awakenings happening.

And for the record I am here in Nigeria and will never travel or even visit a single Western or Arab country. Any country with a history of the exploitations of Black people and Africans will I never set foot in even on a paid free trip. That blood shed shall not be endorsed by my presence.
But I can go to Russia, China, Indonesia, other African but non Arab countries though.

Well maybe countries like burkinafaso are growing up,I pray it's so and stays that way.

They aided and abetted the exploitation of their country by the Western systems.

But If they are now growing up,then they on the right path

1 Like

Re: Proof About The Hate Whites Have Against Black People (video) by babasolution: 1:13am On Jul 25
Again take for example, the ruling monarch of eswatini busy marrying wives,is that not gross irresponsibility?

Africans elite rulers majority of them ,along with majority of the people are simple too irresponsible to rise above their challenges

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Democrat And A Republican? / An Arab American Rises In Trump's Team / ‘FOX & FRIENDS’ Exclusive: Ivanka Tries ‘to Stay Out’ Of Politics –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.