Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,545 members, 7,978,792 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Efuah Am Back For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Efuah Am Back For You (4358 Views)

Where Is Sister Efuah ? / The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efuah Am Back For You by WebMonk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
darlingD:

@Webmonk, so you are the one who advised her to put me on her ignore list abi?
na wa for u o angry wht's your own biznes in this? nose poker grin na u b creepy! shioo!

Well if you have the time to be posting rubbish then i would advise you check that initial post (she asked anyone - get it?i doubt so)

Nose Poker? Well, i guess your birth certificate is nothing more than an apology from a condom factory (GOLD CIRCLE)

(some people don't know when to quit!Useless man!)
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2007
na wa for u people O! wetin be ur own sef for here?
by the way, why are u all insulting me? if any of u knows
her n can contact her, just ask her to lodge in here cry
abeg, even my own 9ja brodas r against me cry why now?
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2007
@ darlingD: Your Nigerian brothers are not against you, they're just trying to get you to see sense.

Stop playing the victim, feeling sorry for yourself, leave Efuah alone and move on. It's simple.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2007
where is the sense siena?
she's ur sister right? i want to go for ur word.
tell the reasons why i should leave her alone, forget about her n live in misery undecided cry
this lady is the love of my life!! dnt u get it? angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2007
darlingD:

where is the sense siena?
she's your sister right? i want to go for your word.
tell the reasons why i should leave her alone, forget about her n live in misery undecided cry
this lady is the love of my life!! dnt u get it? angry

Quite a few reasons spring to mind , why you should leave her alone:

1) She's said over and over again, she's NOT interested
2) She's not in love with you
3) She has a young son to think of
4) She's married!

If you really care for her as much as you say you do, then the last thing you want to do is come between her and her husband, break up a family!

Another thing is, you're actually stalking her, an offence that borders on the fanatic, and is punishable by law. It could get pretty messy, and I doubt you'd be able to cope with the ensuing fallout.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by ufobabe(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2007
@ DarlingD.

pls why don't u let her be at peace.

Don't be a THIEF TRYING 2 TAKE ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.

the way u want her 2 live her husband 4 u is thesame way another man someday may also want her 2 leave u.

pls let her be. I BEG U in the name of God.
there are still single ladies of her type. why don't u search 4 them than 4 u asking her 2 leave her home.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2007
@siena, thanks man, but . . . . . lipsrsealed
@ufobabe, baby how i wish u understand me am so much into this girl.
even though i dnt know her much, met her only on nl. i dnt kno why am so obseesed with her.
perhaps i need advice, perhaps i need councelling, perhaps smthng is undecided i simply dnt kno
somebody help pls cry it's too difficult getting over her, av tried once on this same forum
but couldn't cry cry cry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by fawwyb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
@Poster, Let me tell you something, I know Efuah, am ready to make you happy, i will convince her for you and am sure she will be convinced but on one condition. . . . you have to tell the whole world on this thread all about you? i mean what you do for a living, your earnings, your family background, how many siblings you have behind and before you , . .i will also want you to tell us whats your genotype like, the past relationship you have had before and what led to breakup between you and them. . . .Finally, tell us what Efuah stands to gain if she falls for you, , Am serious about this, ok and if you doubt me, you can ask Efuah if i know her or not, am sure she will read my post.
waiting for your response
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by mellow(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2007
This is a pure case of misplaced priority.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2007
@fawwby, which nonsense is this? who sent u to come n ask me this rubbish? angry

@mellow, i guess u've misplaced urs too angry grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by evamiibee: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
u are foolish, rubbish boy, nonentity. oponu were, omo abi ipabe, ha na 2 die 4 , u ave no job, i think i know wat ur problem is, the native doctor told u ur dick can only function with efuah dats y u want to die there. this is not love , dis is lust big time lust. obsession to the core, u and dat ur mouth, get a clue n a life, and i still stand on ma advise. take along look @ ur self in the mirror and ask urself y should efuah be interested in this ugly, u reliable lousy piece of shit, if u can give us and urself 3 good reason , then maybe we would see reasons with u,
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2007
evambee, see how miserable your life is grin eyaah, so ibe me u diss like this? angry
na wa for u sef! wetin b your own here? nose poker! r u the one to ask me for reasons?
tell her to come in here n ask for the reasons, n i will glady answer.

infact all the insult u poured on me, same applies to u. u n i are from the same family grin
yeye!!
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2007
evambee, see how miserable your life is eyaah, so ibe me u diss like this?
na wa for u sef! wetin b your own here? nose poker! r u the one to ask me for reasons?
tell her to come in here n ask for the reasons, n i will glady answer.

infact all the insult u poured on me, same applies to u. u n i are from the same family

"were oloshi". you are nothing but a stupid, jobless and impotent madman! angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Easybaby(f): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
still on ? . . .this dude get liver undecided

lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sallysexy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
multicoloured liver i guess grin cheesy
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by dandagreat(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster

Am ashamed of you.And i can't believe you are a Nigerian guy because Niger guys no dey get time for all this rubbish.All ur mate dey hustle to enter school or secure job while u dey here dey waste ur time and moeny wey u use buy time for cyber cafe.

Na wa oo i no sey ur mama go dey regret while she open leg for that ur stupid papa.If sey she no she for just give ham Mouth Action.

Hey man u are a disgrace to humanity.Shame and also a big time looser,

Joblessness na big disease ooo
In fact,i hate you.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2007
shocked
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
sillyboy:

shocked
may ur big eyes pop out grin shioooo

dandagreat:

@ poster

Am ashamed of you.And i can't believe you are a Nigerian guy because Niger guys no dey get time for all this rubbish.All your mate dey hustle to enter school or secure job while u dey here dey waste your time and moeny wey u use buy time for cyber cafe.

Na wa oo i no sey your mama go dey regret while she open leg for that your stupid papa.If sey she no she for just give ham Mouth Action.

Hey man u are a disgrace to humanity.Shame and also a big time looser,

Joblessness na big disease ooo
In fact,i hate you.
another nose poker! mumu angry who invited u here? angry

and where is siena? waht the heck was he saying angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by pitz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2007
i thot wen u love someone their hapinnes is all that matters to u so if she is happy with someone else the best u can do is be happy for her instead of sayn her huby isnt the best person for her. and by the way ur expressing urself i wudnt blame her if she dint give u a chance that is if she were rily interested. so for now u shd be content that she is hapi where she's at. thats why they say love is unconditional
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by dellynash(f): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
hello does it mean u know efuah? have u met her in person i really wonder she is married with a son so just let her be im here for you if u wouldn't mind
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sallysexy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2007
delly are u for real? do u want this guy undecided

just asking sha. . .
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by finekid(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2007
. . . anything is possible. . . grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2007
dellynash:

hello does it mean u know efuah? have u met her in person i really wonder she is married with a son so just let her be im here for you if u wouldn't mind

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by whitelexi(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2007
Reading this has been confusing. . .  first a young man wants another man's wife, then he gets to know she's married and still wants her, then she's insisting she's married and doesnt want anything to do with it, then her friend wants to convince her to leave her husband and move on with this young man?
Whats all this?

can someone explain further?
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by mincepie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2007
i dont get this at all
@darlyn
sorry to rain on ur parade but are u really serious about wat u're saying?

why shuld u ever open ur mouth to say sumone's hubby isn't goood 4 her,dont u know ur tongue is powerful
pls lets try and be careful of wateva we say on nairaland.

leave efuah there're lots of girls out the
Remember, wat God has joined together no man MUST put assunder.
be wise man.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by kooldamsel(f): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster
Youve really lost it.Shes married n, shocked Haba!You re really nuts,wud u want ur wife seein someone else? angry
@mellow
word bro.I concur
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by chaloo(m): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2007
Darling boy, close the chapter now pls. no one is liking dis n.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by saucekid(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2007
from what i've gathered,the author of this particular thread wanted attention
obviously,he has gotten it, so can we just cut the crap and kill this thread

personally,i'm tired of wackos
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by kooldamsel(f): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
@SAUCEKID
So u get sense grin grin grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by saucekid(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ kooldamsel,

i'll take that as a compliment kiss kiss kiss
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by kooldamsel(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
@saucekid
Hmm ok.How are you anyway?
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by saucekid(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ kooldamsel,

i'm doing good and you
gets back to monitoring***all utility available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here / Beautiful Ladies Looking For Men For Marriage / Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.