Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) (104 Views)

12 Viruses In Your Cv / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard / Let's Help Rewrite Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) by Rattle9: 3:09am On Jul 24
Do you know the first step to getting a job is getting noticed?

This can ONLY be achieved by the quality of your resume. It is one of the most important pieces of any job application. A well-written, professional resume is your ticket to the job you seek.

TRY AN EXPERT! TRY AN EXPERT! TRY AN EXPERT!

My success stems from over 8 years of senior Recruitment and Human Resources experience. This expertise enables me to understand what recruiters look for in applicants and how best to position your resume for maximum impact in your chosen market sector.

FREE CUSTOM DESIGN -with an option to include your professional portrait. (order now before the offer elapses)[i][/i]

Send US a message on WhatsApp FOR MORE! 09022587404

Re: Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) by Rattle9: 3:10am On Jul 24
Still available; Send US a message on WhatsApp FOR MORE! 09022587404
Re: Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) by Rattle9: 9:40pm On Jul 24
Send US a message on WhatsApp FOR MORE!
Re: Do You Want To Polish Or Rewrite Your Cv? (enjoy Free Custom Design) by Rattle9: 11:46am On Jul 25
Send US a message,

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Not Getting Sales Online / Become An Expert In Affiliate Marketing Online / Vehicle Imports: We Shall Engage Customs On 15% Nac Tariff, Anlca President Assu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.