Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi (16578 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by phemray(m): 9:09am On Jul 24
OPICANTO2223:

The court is controlled by them. Bribery determine and cabals including onaniga appoint judges

But it's ok if Obi wins ba? So when he did not trust the judges why did he sue onanuga. He can go to Ecowas court now.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by tishbite42: 9:10am On Jul 24
raskymonojendor:
You don't know anything. You think the SW are like the north that you attacked consistently for 8 years without push back. The SW haven't even unleashed on you yet. They are still warming up. For every 1 gbas you give, you will receive 10 gbos in return.

Obidients, you can be opposition without being uncouth and crass. Learn from Atiku.
Shut up
Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos
There are levels to the game
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by stanbright(m): 9:11am On Jul 24
adioolayi:
Except those fanning the fire of protest do not have any association with Peter Obi, that's when he can win this case.
Did you go to school at all??
Some of you guys are really illiterate
The man said Obi called for anarchy
Which platform did Obi used in calling for even a protest
Is it on X, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or where
The man personified it, that it was Obi
He didn't only mention his supporters.
Please don't always remain a fool

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Obioma3000(m): 9:11am On Jul 24
It's worrisome how people think with their stomach instead of ..... , Don't people have the right for peaciful protest again , ever when when it constustionalized .
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by tishbite42: 9:11am On Jul 24
Chucks13:
Good one from.Onanuga, Mr Onanuga you be real man let's see the judge that will pass the judgement and ask Onanuga to pay the N5Billion we wan see that judge.

I think this will be the opportunity we have be looking for to get Obi I pray obi enter this trap we will give obi Samuel Doe treatment, oh heaven please help us by making obi fall into this trap pls God.

Dey play
😂😂😂
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by ElevationD: 9:14am On Jul 24
Sheuns:

Are you aware the same person you said can’t win LG elections was a 2 term governor? Pls tell us what Mr. Onanuga has achieved in his life.

A closed newspaper company and now a Presidential spokesman!
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 9:28am On Jul 24
Misterone:
Obi's accomplices you say! His comments can do the job already. Inciting and telling lies.

And why hasn't the government done anything about these incitement and lies?
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by RisenObinna: 9:31am On Jul 24
Hotfreeze:

But the same judiciary made Obi Governor.
You Ipob Obidients are perpetually obtuse.
Goodluck boosted Nigeria Economy while Tinubu dragged it to ruins, same presidents.

Some policemen successfully gunned down kidnappers while another was busy raping a girl in his office, same policemen.

Make of this what you want!
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Chucks13: 9:32am On Jul 24
tishbite42:

Dey play
😂😂😂

Enter street oga and torch anybody property that is all we are asking, so stop being a coward do the burning down you promised by Aug 1st that is all then you will know who dey play.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by haslaw(m): 9:33am On Jul 24
snapshot:
Obi took on Jagaban,Onanuga na toy,him dey learn work

Which Obi took on Jagaban?
This Peter Obi that was in tears after Jagaban dealt with him?

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by RisenObinna: 9:34am On Jul 24
FreeStuffsNG:
I am surprised that Mr Obi is taking on a whole Mr Bayo Onanuga.

Mr Obi should thank the likes of Mr Onanuga for his freedom of speech he enjoys today. Bayo Onanuga is not his mate in national politics and struggle.

Mr Obi should go and read Tempo Magazine and TheNews during the June 12 struggle days against the Nigerian military forces to know the stuff Mr Onanuga is made of.

If he's telling him to go ahead, he means it. Mr Onanuga will present tonnes of evidence that link Mr Obi to those calling for the sabotage of our democracy.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Rubbish.

Let the court decide that and stop your noise
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by tishbite42: 9:35am On Jul 24
Chucks13:

Enter street oga and torch anybody property that is all we are asking, so stop being a coward do the burning down you promised by Aug 1st that is all then you will know who dey play.
Bro
Shut up
Nobody is torching anything
No Igbo is protesting
We all knew that Tinubu would be a massive failure so we are not surprised
Keep fooling yourselves
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by haslaw(m): 9:37am On Jul 24
hartson:
Can somebody here give me the real direct phone number of this bastard Agboro call Bayo.I want to tell him something direct to his face.

Bayo Onanuga fought Abacha and survived it.

What do you want to tell him that has not been told to him by Abacha boys, yet Bayo Onanuga won
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by haslaw(m): 9:39am On Jul 24
Lanretoye:
Funny enough,obi has never lost a case in court.

Including the "YES DADDY" audio leak grin
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by RisenObinna: 9:40am On Jul 24
YouAreNobody:

Absolute balderdash. Onanuga said Obi is pushing for the protests, he should go to court and prove his allegations. Also, he'll tell the court when it became illegal to protest, especially in a democratic setting as Nigeria. Abi we've gone back to military rule under tinubu?
Ignore this People forming legal practitioners wannabe. Let the court decide that

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 9:41am On Jul 24
Onanuga have to prove to the court how Obi is organizing protest to cause mayhem or the court can further show partiality against OBI
And further destroy their already dying reputation.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by haslaw(m): 9:44am On Jul 24
Peejayz:
Bayo is a minister

Help me ask them ooo
All these IP0B/0BIDIENTS no get sense

cc: valentineuwakwe
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Monday60655(m): 9:46am On Jul 24
Hotfreeze:

But the same judiciary made Obi Governor.
You Ipob Obidients are perpetually obtuse.

And your present calamity was in power then ryt?
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Bovis(m): 10:05am On Jul 24
FreeStuffsNG:
I am surprised that Mr Obi is taking on a whole Mr Bayo Onanuga.

Mr Obi should thank the likes of Mr Onanuga for his freedom of speech he enjoys today. Bayo Onanuga is not his mate in national politics and struggle.

Mr Obi should go and read Tempo Magazine and TheNews during the June 12 struggle days against the Nigerian military forces to know the stuff Mr Onanuga is made of.

If he's telling him to go ahead, he means it. Mr Onanuga will present tonnes of evidence that link Mr Obi to those calling for the sabotage of our democracy.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Obi that has been on state surveillance since last year. FGN has enough evidence on him and he probably knows. Therefore, he’s playing to the gallery and keeping his supporters entertained
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by abibun: 10:37am On Jul 24
Obi is actually giving these people a run for their money, giving them sleepless nights
Sowore who is also a presidential candidate and from the Tinubu region, that has been calling for revolution has never been attacked by the drug cartel supporters.
So why are you constantly attacking Obi if not because you guys know how powerful he is
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by ambassador9: 10:48am On Jul 24
why are we youths always fighting and arguing over this people. One thing is concluded. "We are divided". Shame on all of us. We can't come together as one for once because of ethnicity and tribalism. Shm.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by kels2much(m): 10:49am On Jul 24
snapshot:
It is very clear that you have not been around, anyways welcome to Nigeria!

For your information the man you said can not win a local government election defeated Jagaban in the Lagos that he built and in the FCT which is the seat of power in the 2023 presidential elections,even APC agreed to this.
I don't even want to talk of the rest of that election result,Nigerians know the treachery that played out,so stop acting like a clown

He's not acting like he is a Clown 🤡
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Chucks13: 10:49am On Jul 24
tishbite42:

Bro
Shut up
Nobody is torching anything
No Igbo is protesting
We all knew that Tinubu would be a massive failure so we are not surprised
Keep fooling yourselves

See fear fear man, you are coward. We no dey beg una again we are daring you and challenging you as we did during the election tribunal that is all.

Touch anybody or anybody property and die that is it.

Good day!!!

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by ambassador9: 10:50am On Jul 24
Nigeria should just be divided and let everyone part ways. Ambassadors of poverty. There was a country indeed.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by kels2much(m): 10:54am On Jul 24
When all these come back to bite onanuga in the ass I will be here to remind you guys all your quotes. Thank you.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by Atlantis585: 10:55am On Jul 24
Story!
Very soon he will crawl back and apologize after making noise.
Two -faced is in their DNA.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by kels2much(m): 10:57am On Jul 24
Chucks13:

See fear fear man, you are coward. We no dey beg una again we are daring you and challenging you as we did during the election tribunal that is all.

Good day!!!
Do you even think at all self. You're talking like a child.
Re: ₦‎5bn Defamation Threat: We Meet In Court – Onanuga Replies Peter Obi by tishbite42: 11:34am On Jul 24
Chucks13:

Good day!!!
Bro
Calm
😂😂😂😂
You don't fear Igbos coz you no they're no threats
I know your fears. I feel your pain
At the end of it, una go beg we Igbos for help
Mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.