Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) (15074 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Jul 24
A 40-Year-Old Man Identified As Dada Joshua Adeleye, a native of Omuooke in Ekiti State, has been declared missing.

According to a family source, Dada is 5.7feet tall, has white hairs, with a quiet disposition.

He reportedly left home nine days ago and was last seen at the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.

The family Source said the development has been reported to the Police, calling on anyone with useful information to report to the nearest Police station.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/23/40-year-old-man-declared-missing-in-ekiti/

2 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Jul 24
Have You Seen This Missing 40 Years Old Man?
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by EyeCumInPeace: 6:20am On Jul 24
I cover his skull with the blood of Jesus.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:25am On Jul 24
LadenolaFoods:
What's his story and details.
Call to order for your swallow mix of various organic grains without chemical or preservatives.
N2300 per pack.

Wetin Be This One, that you are selling?

2 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Malroux: 6:27am On Jul 24
God will protect him from the head and below.

9 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:34am On Jul 24
LadenolaFoods:

Na swallow just like pounded yam or Amala but done with grains; maize, guinea corn with cassava for smooth texture.
Not inspired by ebinpawa government. It has been in existence before this administration.

Why Not, Get In Touch With US, For Proper Verification Of This Your Product And Advert...
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:38am On Jul 24
LadenolaFoods:

NAFDAC has verified and approved it.

Mr Blogger, King Of BAD NEWS Is Watching.......
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 6:56am On Jul 24
LadenolaFoods:

I cover my products with the power of God. You shall not cover it.
Lol

You dey fear? You know if em cover, it's over for you as he only covers Bad News. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 7:04am On Jul 24
LadenolaFoods:

I cover my products with the power of God. You shall not cover it.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mr Badnews will be like;

A family of five has died after consuming swallow made by Lade***foods. Operatives of the Nigeria police force are in collaboration with NAFDAC to unravel the mystery behind their death as autopsy is being carried out at an undisclosed federal government teaching hospital.

Proudly brought to you by Mr Badnews, ambassador of bad news grin.

Mr Lade, I help you to rebuke Mr Badnews IJN, he will never cover your business. grin

I just noticed nairaland has censored the word N@!ja Cover, everyone is avoiding that dude

4 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by harmargedon: 9:20am On Jul 24
I think it's high time we installed GPS on humans. I gave my daughter a GPS enabled ear rings.
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by jeff1993: 9:20am On Jul 24
This thread has been derailed!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by killsmith(f): 9:20am On Jul 24
If you dey enter sad waste, as you dey waka for road just comot your head put am for bag.

13 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by greenermodels: 9:21am On Jul 24
Insecurity and head mining in that part of the country is quite worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by itemregistry: 9:21am On Jul 24
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:22am On Jul 24
angry
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:22am On Jul 24
His head, I hope it's found

2 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:23am On Jul 24
This one is already dead
And judging by this region(SW), his head is already in the market

Bloody savages❗️

1 Like

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:23am On Jul 24
EyeCumInPeace:
I cover his skull with the blood of Jesus.

killsmith:
If you dey enter sad waste, as you dey waka for road just comot your head put am for bag.

Wouldn't stop them from being your Colonial Masters after the British left.

You cried for 8 years of Buhari. Tinubu just used a year.

@ the story... May he be found safe and sound.
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 9:25am On Jul 24

A 40 year old man missing??

This is really strange!!

I pray a girl has not lured him into excavators' den.

May his head and all other vital body parts of his body remain intact.

May he be found hale and hearty.

Amin.

C h a i..

1 Like

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Afonjah: 9:25am On Jul 24
Looks like a runz boy.

Check all hotels or just wait until his married sugar mummy releases him.
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by andy244: 9:25am On Jul 24
Them don mine am
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:29am On Jul 24
A 40 yrs old cannot get missed. May he be found in Jesus name.
Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by killsmith(f): 9:29am On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Wouldn't stop them from being your Colonial Masters after the British left.

You cried for 8 years of Buhari. Tinubu just used a year.

@ the story... May he be found safe and sound.
You are Mistaking me for the mad man who r@ped your whorre mother to birth you worthless piece of shiite.

2 Likes

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by StraightGaay: 9:33am On Jul 24
I pray he is found in one piece and leg at Oshogbo, nose at Ijebu Ode Head in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Dada Joshua Adeleye: 40-Year-Old Man Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 9:34am On Jul 24
I pray he's found soon in good health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Ephedrine, Skunk, Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Airport / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. ) / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.