Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? (2165 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Where Is Your Wife? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 8:02am On Jul 24
Nairaland married men, what do you love most about your wife?

What's that thing that gives you joy about her?

Share, single ladies can learn a thing or 2 and bachelors self awareness can also arise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Klass99(f): 8:57am On Jul 24

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Maeve7: 9:27am On Jul 24
Nice thread. Can’t wait to read the comments.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Jul 24
🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Carcholce: 9:46am On Jul 24
What about those of us unmarried but in a committed relationship? Are we allowed to speak?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Klass99(f): 10:14am On Jul 24
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Tempulated: 11:12am On Jul 24
Let me laugh with the person up there 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note nigerian men loves everything about their women. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Nice2023(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24
One woman I have never regret marrying.

Just this morning,I was asking myself,how on earth does she have this strength she uses to run the home. She is a banker,a very senior banker with unmatched humility. A loving mother who cherishes family beyond imagination. A girl I met in Abuja on my way to work now my most loving wife.

In my next world,I will marry her again and again...that is one thing I like about her.

She wakes up every 4am and by 6am everybody's food is ready,including my nanny. In fact,she does not wake my nanny to assist her but allows her to sleep and wake up with the children.

She is one of the sweetest women I have ever experienced. My marriage with her has experienced inexplicable growth and joy altogether.

Financially,she has never hid her money from me...not even one day,even when i don't ask her for it. Anytime she get a raise she tells me.

In summary, I don't regret ever marrying her.

All of the above is what I love about her.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24
Klass99:
This is an interesting topic MsFaith. I would like to know and see sincerity in the comments too.

Konquest & LordReed, I am particularly interested in your thoughts on this. Please do share if you don't mind.

For me it's her kindness. And it's not just to me and the children, anybody who associates with her always gets a taste of it and it makes me marvel.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Focusmind: 2:27pm On Jul 24
Her obsession for cleanliness - mehn, the obsession's is much. undecided
I de collect shredding sometimes when I mess up the toilet and bathroom after bathing

You don't dare mess her kitchen up, whether you are a visitor or not. She will show you how it is done

Once my niece or nephew comes on holidays, I will tell my wife to mellow down as their level of cleanliness is not at par with hers. I will also tell my nieces and nephews to ensure cleanliness and that their rooms are neat and the bed well-laid. Don't dump unwashed clothes for long time in the basket. I have somehow learnt how to be organized with my things, wardrobe , shoe rack and bathroom discipline. I lack bathroom discipline. Before, once I was done bathing, soap foams will be everywhere on the tile walls and the bathroom would be like where children played with detergents. undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by franchasofficia: 6:16pm On Jul 24
MsFaith:

Share, single ladies can learn a thing or 2 and bachelors self awareness can also arise.
Very wonderful topic.

Let me make attempt.

I love many things about my wife but let me see if I can list some.

I love her shape cheesy

Her love for the kids and family is topnotch. Anytime she didn't go to work, the kids will birth 3 times and change clothes thrice lol, sometimes I will just be laughing in my mind, but I kinda like it sha lol

I love her simplicity and free spirit.

Despite her career, she is domestic as in, finds time to cook good meals, supervise house cleaning, do laundry, etc.

She is a good listener and ready to learn.

She believes too much in me, like to a fault she likes getting my validation for virtually everything.

I never liked her profession initially, but I now cherish it as it brings respect and dignity to the family.

She is not expensive and highly contented.

Did I tell you that she doesn't keep friends aside one or two of her coworkers? I am her only friend, and she hate social media grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by We4all: 6:23pm On Jul 24
Despite the good qualities some of you have stated, you will cheat on her and justify your nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by chidiokay: 6:30pm On Jul 24
she gives me tew much freedom cry as long as i come back and eat her food

even if naa 2am i return i go warm am chop

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by DLifeless1: 6:31pm On Jul 24
Submissiveness dey like film trick, she loves more than I love her and I will never in tHis life take her for granted, she is the best gift to me after my brain, mother and sisters.

I love her simplicity and free spirit.

Despite her career, she is domestic as in, finds time to cook good meals, supervise house cleaning, do laundry, etc.

She is a good listener and ready to learn.

She believes too much in me, like to a fault she likes getting my validation for virtually everything.

I never liked her profession initially, but I now cherish it as it brings respect and dignity to the family.

She is not expensive and highly contented.

Did I tell you that she doesn't keep friends aside one or two of her coworkers? I am her only friend, and she hate social media

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Klass99(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by elijames(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24
What I love most about my wife is her ability to make me laugh no matter what’s going on. She's got this incredible sense of humor that just brightens my day. Plus, she's always there for me, whether I’m having a tough time or just need a little encouragement.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by PinkNature(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24
My wife gives it to me anytime I request.

Sometimes I intentionally wake her up by 3am and she still gives it to me like never before. wink

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by RealityKings: 7:40pm On Jul 24
PinkNature:
My wife gives it to me anytime I request.

Sometimes I intentionally wake her up by 3am and she still gives it to me like never before. wink

If you feed her well and give her comfort.
If not cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Sapasenator: 1:51am On Jul 25
We4all:
Despite the good qualities some of you have stated, you will cheat on her and justify your nonsense.

No loud am. Most of them get side cheek with all the good qualities.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Nice2023(m): 7:51am On Jul 25
We4all:

U are cheating on ur self...are u a transgender?

No identification. Is that not enough self cheat.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by GiulliameII: 8:04am On Jul 25
Interesting.

It's not often one sees a wholesome topic or thread in this cesspool.
I'd love to contribute but I'm unmarried.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Emmanuelcann: 8:30am On Jul 25
Her love for God
Her loyalty

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by We4all: 8:48am On Jul 25
Nice2023:

U are cheating on ur self...are u a transgender?

No identification. Is that not enough self cheat.

I am a human being. That's all that counts.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Konquest: 9:46am On Jul 25
MsFaith:

Nice thread.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:25am On Jul 25
Klass99:
This is an interesting topic MsFaith. I would like to know and see sincerity in the comments too.

Konquest & LordReed, I am particularly interested in your thoughts on this. Please do share if you don't mind.

Yes sister. And you'd get ideas from mature men compared to the unmarried young men in romance section all out to destroy the female gender
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:26am On Jul 25
Maeve7:
Nice thread. Can’t wait to read the comments.

Me too. Moderator please move to front page.

Something positive to learn from

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by Konquest: 10:27am On Jul 25
Klass99:

Hey Klass, how's it going?

So, generally speaking, there are many variables that can make a man to like (and love) his woman or spouse. It's a confluence of events and NOT just one aspect. A woman can be beautiful (on a scale of 9 out of 10) but if she isn't a good communicator and is BORING or is a stalker, then that's a red flag for me to ditch her either while dating or after marriage if she doesn't drop her insecurities. I would rather co-parent with her than to live under the same roof with her. Beauty in a woman alone has NEVER been enough with me.

For me, I'll say that since I'm a very visual person (who loves abstract art works as well), neat dressing, physical looks and personal fitness in my woman matter to me, but the most important thing is the intelligence of a woman and kindness OR genuine emphathy towards others. Those unique qualities in a woman are VERY sexy and attractive especially in a woman who is intentional and has personal goals of her own.

I also DON'T like a woman who is a doormat and who CANNOT hold functional conversations on a wide range of issues (without overtly making reference to the stereotypical animated female talk on make-ups, beefing other females, etc). Some narcissistic guys like the idea of a wife or spouse who is a "complete doormat," but NOT me because that's BORING. I like a wife who can have an opinion WITHOUT rubbing it in your face with the "I-told-you-so-attitude" when you make an investment mistake, which can be such a turn-off! So, yeah, a woman who isn't a "daddy's girl" and brings in a lot of "emotional drama and blackmail" while in the dating phase must be ditched ASAP so that she doesn't constitute a nuisance in marriage for any man.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy the rest of your day Klass.

Ciao. wink

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:27am On Jul 25
Carcholce:
What about those of us unmarried but in a committed relationship? Are we allowed to speak?

Marry first na. It's where the complete commitment take place.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:28am On Jul 25
Tempulated:
Let me laugh with the person up there 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note nigerian men loves everything about their women. Case closed.

Not all Nigeria men o.

It's important to be specific. "Married Nigerian Men"
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:30am On Jul 25
Nice2023:
One woman I have never regret marrying.

Just this morning,I was asking myself,how on earth does she have this strength she uses to run the home. She is a banker,a very senior banker with unmatched humility. A loving mother who cherishes family beyond imagination. A girl I met in Abuja on my way to work now my most loving wife.

In my next world,I will marry her again and again...that is one thing I like about her.

She wakes up every 4am and by 6am everybody's food is ready,including my nanny. In fact,she does not wake my nanny to assist her but allows her to sleep and wake up with the children.

She is one of the sweetest women I have ever experienced. My marriage with her has experienced inexplicable growth and joy altogether.

Financially,she has never hid her money from me...not even one day,even when i don't ask her for it. Anytime she get a raise she tells me.

In summary, I don't regret ever marrying her.

All of the above is what I love about her.

This is sweet🥰.

Ladies, hope we're learning?

If your man/husband is not seeing the grace in you & praising you like this, I don't want to talk o🤐

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:32am On Jul 25
LordReed:

For me it's her kindness. And it's not just to me and the children, anybody who associates with her always gets a taste of it and it makes me marvel.

Me, I used to be kind to humans but pain & heartbreak have stolen my kindness away.

Maybe I'd bring another value sha, but not kindness.😒
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Wife? by MsFaith: 10:36am On Jul 25
Focusmind:
Her obsession for cleanliness - mehn, the obsession's is much. undecided
I de collect shredding sometimes when I mess up the toilet and bathroom after bathing

You don't dare mess her kitchen up, whether you are a visitor or not. She will show you how it is done

Once my niece or nephew comes on holidays, I will tell my wife to mellow down as their level of cleanliness is not at par with theirs. I will also tell my nieces and nephews to ensure cleanliness and that the room are neat and bed well laid. Don't dump unwashed clothes for long time in the basket. I have somehow learnt how to be organized with my things, wardrobe , shoe rack and bathroom discipline. I lack bathroom discipline. Before, once I was done bathing, soap foams will be everywhere on the tile walls and the bathroom would be like where children played with detergents. undecided

Cleanliness 👌, another virtue I've learn today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOR MOTHERS.. How Did You Get Your Child To Stop B.reas.t Feeding? / How Much Can Mother's Love For Her Child Be Compared? (pic) / Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.