Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,718 members, 7,945,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Satan Is A Fat Liar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Is A Fat Liar (200 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is A Fat Liar by Minime10(m): 8:33am On Jul 24
He that said, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:4.; John 8:44
We are enjoined to do the will of God at all time and to speak the truth in whatever situation or circumstance we find ourselves. As believers we should not compromise God's standard because of certain mundane things of this world that might be promise or dangle before us by Satan adherents. This is so because what await us in the kingdom of (God) our Father if we faulter not, is more bigger and long lasting than what the devil might be tempting us with now.
Jesus had this to say, in John 14:1 & 2
"Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you".
You see, God does not lack anything good to cover our needs. James 1:17
So you don't need to lie just because of the very passing thing of this world that the devil has dangle before you, which he can only give you when he led you to lie, cheats, decieve, and cut corners.
God is truth and holy but the devil is not. Resist the devil and all his advances. James 4:7
The devil is only seeking after your soul to destroy it.
John 10:10.
May the peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding be upon you now and always. And as you ponder on this message, and make a move to live right with God through his words, may His grace be upon you.
Call us to pray for you and to pray with you on 08108072967
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by StillDtruth: 8:54am On Jul 24
Very many people love lies so they love satan and so satan has them in his bag.

So they cannot see anything wrong with his lies amd him lying nor with when people lie.
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24
Minime10:

Why can't people just pray for themselves?
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by Minime10(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24
MaxInDHouse:

Why can't people just pray for themselves?

Sir, yes people can actually do pray for themselves but there're some situations that will make someone to needing others to either pray with them or pray for them.
Take for instance, a man who tries to pull out his broken down vehicle from the road all a lone, will not get the same result as anther who in a similar situation, have got two or more persons to assist him push his vehicle out of the road. The former who tried to do it a lone will get his strength drained up without getting much result, while the later who has got some assistance from others will overcome his challenges in no time and saves part of his energy.
Proverbs 27 :17 "... Says Iron sharpen Iron..."
Joshua 23 :10 "... Says if one can chase a thousand, then two can chase more than a thousand... " ( emphasis mine).
Sometimes, in the middle of life confusion, someone who knows how to pray can easily forget how to pray, hence will need the assistance of others to pray with him and for him.
Remain bless sir.
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24
Minime10:

Sir, yes people can actually do pray for themselves but there're some situations that will make someone to needing others to either pray with them or pray for them.
Take for instance, a man who tries to pull out his broken down vehicle from the road all a lone, will not get the same result as anther who in a similar situation, have got two or more persons to assist him push his vehicle out of the road. The former who tried to do it a lone will get his strength drained up without getting much result, while the later who has got some assistance from others will overcome his challenges in no time and saves part of his energy.
Proverbs 27 :17 "... Says Iron sharpen Iron..."
Joshua 23 :10 "... Says if one can chase a thousand, then two can chase more than a thousand... " ( emphasis mine).
Sometimes, in the middle of life confusion, someone who knows how to pray can easily forget how to pray, hence will need the assistance of others to pray with him and for him.
Remain bless sir.

The highlighted is true about people having the same faith because Jesus said he will not pray with or for anyone who disagree with him on the matter of faith! John 17:8-9 compare to Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14

Most people don't want to listen to what God has to say but they just want to tell God what they want.

So instead of praying for or with strangers i think it will make more sense when we preach to them first then whoever responds positively is the one we can pray for or with {Luke 10:6} that's in line with the opinion of Jesus then only begotten Son of God! John 3:16

May you have PEACE! undecided
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by Minime10(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is true about people having the same faith because Jesus said he will not pray with or for anyone who disagree with him on the matter of faith! John 17:8-9 compare to Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14

Most people don't want to listen to what God has to say but they just want to tell God what they want.

So instead of praying for or with strangers i think it will make more sense when we preach to them first then whoever responds positively is the one we can pray for or with {Luke 10:6} that's in line with the opinion of Jesus then only begotten Son of God! John 3:16

May you have PEACE! undecided

Sir, in all honesty I want to ask you, as a person have you ever given a piece of advice to someone, who is neither any of your siblings, friends but a strenger even when the person never ask for such advice, but you just do it because you are human and you feel concern over the person's wellbeing.
Why did Jesus died for us? He died in order to reconciled with God because we were separated from God because of our sins. And as such, there has to be someone in the personality of the Son of God to interceds for us. Jesus was that go between man and God so that man could be brought back to God. Christ was that reconciliator for me and you, just the same way every sinner out there today, is in need of someone who can point him or her to the Savour (Jesus Christ).
Mathew 18:11
Luke 19 :10
Remember, even our father of faith Abraham had to interced unbehalf of others when God wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genesis 18:20
Stay bless sir.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24
Minime10:

Sir, in all honesty I want to ask you, as a person have you ever given a piece of advice to someone, who is neither any of your siblings, friends but a strenger even when the person never ask for such advice, but you just do it because you are human and you feel concern over the person's wellbeing.
Why did Jesus died for us? He died in order to reconciled with God because we were separated from God because of our sins. And as such, there has to be someone in the personality of the Son of God to interceds for us. Jesus was that go between man and God so that man could be brought back to God. Christ was that reconciliator for me and you, just the same way every sinner out there today, is in need of someone who can point him or her to the Savour (Jesus Christ).
Mathew 18:11
Luke 19 :10
Remember, even our father of faith Abraham had to interced unbehalf of others when God wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genesis 18:20
Stay bless sir.

Let's borrow a leaf from our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus.
Throughout his life and ministry did you read in any of the gospel where he advised a stranger who never approached him?
Well Jesus never tried such.
WHY?
Because people around you only value riches and not your advice so giving them advice when they don't ask for it is tantamount to presumptuousness. Can you walk up to Dangote, Femi Otedola, or Obi Cubana thinking you want to advise any of them?
Surely not. Do you know why? Well it's because only poor people listens to advice and they do because they feel they could gain some ideas on how to get rich but when they don't ask you and your walk up to them they will take you for an oppressor who has come to prove he's better than them.
Jesus sent his disciples to come and speak with you as preachers with the theme of their message (God's Kingdom) not to advise you but if you're the type who value wisdom then it's you that will ask them to get you scriptural counsel not the other way around! Matthew 7:7

Abraham didn't pray for lot because he knew that won't save anyone rather he challenged God asking if God will destroy the righteous along with the wicked {Genesis 18:24-25} he challenged God asking if it's right to destroy Sodom if there could be found 50 righteous people in it he continued bargaining until he got to 10 but unfortunately for that city only three people made it so that teaches us a lesson: God's wrath could be averted only when His righteous ones involved are enough to change His mind! Jonah 4:10-11

God warned Jeremiah not to pray for Israelites who despises His commandments {Jeremiah 11:14} because such prayers is detestable to Him {Proverbs 28:9} that's why Jesus will never ever pray for or with anyone who is not ready to listen and obey the message of God he brought! John 17:8-9

Thanks for your time!
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by FRANCISTOWN: 11:35am On Jul 25
Minime10:
He that said, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:4.; John 8:44
We are enjoined to do the will of God at all time and to speak the truth in whatever situation or circumstance we find ourselves. As believers we should not compromise God's standard because of certain mundane things of this world that might be promise or dangle before us by Satan adherents. This is so because what await us in the kingdom of (God) our Father if we faulter not, is more bigger and long lasting than what the devil might be tempting us with now.
Jesus had this to say, in John 14:1 & 2
"Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you".
You see, God does not lack anything good to cover our needs. James 1:17
So you don't need to lie just because of the very passing thing of this world that the devil has dangle before you, which he can only give you when he led you to lie, cheats, decieve, and cut corners.
God is truth and holy but the devil is not. Resist the devil and all his advances. James 4:7
The devil is only seeking after your soul to destroy it.
John 10:10.
May the peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding be upon you now and always. And as you ponder on this message, and make a move to live right with God through his words, may His grace be upon you.
God bless you.
Show me one place where Satan lied in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by Minime10(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

John 8 : 44
God is the creator of all things including Satan, so God know Satan more than you will ever do. If God addresses Satan as a liar and as the father of all lies, are you now disputing that with God?
Satan is spirit and can't be seen with the ordinary eyes except God open your eyes to see Satan in it true form, howbeit Satan manifest it nature through humans who allow themselves to be use as instruments by Satan. Acts 5:3
How come, that whenever people commit crimes and they get caught and if they are ask why they do what they did, their responses is always that they were deceived by Satan and none has ever said he or she was deceived by God why?
Read the portion of the scriptures I referred to you here and ask God to help your with understanding
Jesus loves you
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by FRANCISTOWN: 1:08pm On Jul 25
Minime10:

John 8 : 44
God is the creator of all things including Satan, so God know Satan more than you will ever do. If God addresses Satan as a liar and as the father of all lies, are you now disputing that with God?
Satan is spirit and can't be seen with the ordinary eyes except God open your eyes to see Satan in it true form, howbeit Satan manifest it nature through humans who allow themselves to be use as instruments by Satan. Acts 5:3
How come, that whenever people commit crimes and they get caught and if they are ask why they do what they did, their responses is always that they were deceived by Satan and none has ever said he or she was deceived by God why?
Read the portion of the scriptures I referred to you here and ask God to help your with understanding
Jesus loves you
All these epistle no need, just show me one particular Bible verse where Satan lied in the Bible. Because all thru, Satan never lied not even once.
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by Minime10(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

All these epistle no need, just show me one particular Bible verse where Satan lied in the Bible. Because all thru, Satan never lied not even once.

Since you have been hearing from Satan, you should be in a better place to know if Satan has been, or has ever lied to you.
I speak only from my source, which is God
I hope that, your permissive minset, will not lead you into a complete separation from God.
2 Timothy 4:3
You are free to hold whatever view that makes you feel good. But be reminded that your Satan will not judge the world (man) but God, and I will want you to tell God on the judgement day, that after all, Satan never lied, and who knows, perhaps that might form part of your defence on that day.
Good luck to you.
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by FRANCISTOWN: 2:44pm On Jul 25
Minime10:

Since you have been hearing from Satan, you should be in a better place to know if Satan has been, or has ever lied to you.
I speak only from my source, which is God
I hope that, your permissive minset, will not lead you into a complete separation from God.
2 Timothy 4:3
You are free to hold whatever view that makes you feel good. But be reminded that your Satan will not judge the world (man) but God, and I will want you to tell God on the judgement day, that after all, Satan never lied, and who knows, perhaps that might form part of your defence on that day.
Good luck to you.
Lol! SMH
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by StillDtruth: 7:45pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

So even as Eve and Adam don die, you still no see say Satan lie?

See proof say Satan be your papa and you need DNA!

Ah God, come avenge yourself and permanently wipe out Satan and all his children like this poster.
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

This topic was treated today while in the field ministry, a member of the C.A.C studying with me asked us:
Why are spirits of the dead are around us but Jehovah's Witnesses say there is no spirit of the dead anywhere?

Well that's a smart lie Satan told but you can't figure it out even if you're a pastor unless we TEACH you how to find out the answer in the Bible! wink
Re: Satan Is A Fat Liar by sonmvayina(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25
There is only one God, creator of heaven and earth. There is nobody with him or besides him.
Satan is an Orisha. He is a principle in nature and not a type of god.
Satan is the Orisha of the wind. Please read the story of Job...

Satan is not a dual opposite of God. To think so is insulting. Satan is part of God's kingdom...he does only what God tells him to do. If a mighty wind blows and somebody dies, it is the will of God...

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Been Born In Iran,YOU Would Be A MUSLIM Today / Lilith Is Still The Same As Eve, Adam's Wife And Only Wife! / Who Is Truly My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.