Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,967 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed (39341 Views)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / Salisu Abubakar, Spiritual Father Of Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Before Operation / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Dapromzy333(m): 11:23am On Jul 24
Police sources said they had stationed one of their members inside the popular auto spare parts market on the Oshodi-Apapa expressway, Lagos, to monitor the movement of their target, hours before they struck at the market.

In a dramatic twist, details of a conversation between the leader of a recently neutralized gang of billionaire kidnappers in Lagos, identified as Nollywood actor/producer Prince Henry Ode, and another member of the notorious group planted at a market on the day of their operation, have been uncovered.

According to police sources, a covert member had been strategically placed inside the bustling auto spare parts market along the Oshodi-Apapa expressway in Lagos, News360 Nigeria reports

This undercover operative meticulously tracked the movements of their intended target for hours leading up to the operation.

Reportedly, the insider provided real-time updates on the victim's whereabouts and activities. When the opportune moment arose, this operative relayed crucial information signaling the gang to proceed with their planned strike.

It was gathered that details of their conversation emerged after detectives at the Lagos State Commissioner of Police Special Squad led by Kehinde Oni unearthed vital digital and electronic information about their preparation for the operation, during which the squad swooped on them and in an exchange of fire, they were neutralised.

It learned that the hoodlums had arrived the market not knowing that they were being watched by detectives, who were personally selected by state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Adegoke Fayoade, strategically stationed.

Intelligence revealed that a voice recorded message was going on between the popular Nollywood actor and a yet-to-be-identified member of the gang posted to the market to monitor their victim.

The voice-recorded conversation in Igbo language ran thus:

Actor: How far, is he out now? Which road leads to that place, is it through airport or 7/8?

Member: I don’t know the road he uses. I am still watching him. Where are you people now? Have you taken off? He has entered his car, no time.

Actor: Do you know your problem? You are never calculative. You are a drunk. Drink will make you not to achieve anything in life. So you have the compass about the man’s movement and you did not tell us earlier? Continue drinking. All I want is for you to give me the information I need. After we must have succeeded and given you your share, you can finish it on drinks, no wahalla. How many times did I call you. We don dey come.

Member: Please don’t be angry with me, no vex. You know how Ladipo is now.

Actor: Be careful and know how you are picking calls, be careful oooo.

Member: That’s what I am doing and you said I was drunk. I am always very careful. Please forgive me. I always step out each time I want to answer your call, biko (please).

Actor: No wahalla, just hold your phone steady. Monitor the guy. Let me know all his movement.

Member: I have heard, no Valhalla.

Actor: We are on our way. We are at Bucknor.

Member: Where exactly are you people? What is happening? I need to know how far. The man is still there. I am still in the market. You know they are about closing for the day. I don’t want to attract unnecessary attention.

Meanwhile, more revelations emerged with details of how the killed Nollywood actor, identified as Prince Ode had cleverly avoided both arrest and prying eyes of members of the public after abducting their victims.

Sources said unknown to his colleagues in the industry, he normally dumps his victims in another wing of their location and most of the time, he plays the role of either a sharp shooter or a lone ranger which involved handling weapons.

Sources said some of his victims revealed that they always hear noise of rehearsals from where they were confined and most times, they will hear many people talking loudly followed with laughters.

At press time, our correspondent gathered that detectives were still making frantic efforts to unravel names of all the dead kidnappers, including their background and other necessary information about them. According to sources, “It is only then that we will be able to tell the world their identities and it will not be long.”

https://news360ng.com/exclusive-billionaire-kidnappers-last-minute-conversation-revealed/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Dapromzy333(m): 11:23am On Jul 24
See more photos HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by flyinnizam(m): 11:25am On Jul 24
I thought insecurity is only in the east

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by WikeTheDrunk(f): 11:27am On Jul 24
YellowBar criminals

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by 2special(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24
flyinnizam:
Some people bought it to the SW but it won't work

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by EyeCumInPeace: 12:29pm On Jul 24
Una do well.
Apply same tactics against Bandits in the North.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Alexlalax1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24
Don't be fooled when you see people living flamboyantly or flaunting wealth on our social media spaces. Some na audio, and some na through questionable means. No go do pass yourself. I come in peace!!!

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by palpablegist: 12:29pm On Jul 24
This is unbelievable

Verydarkman Condemns New Minimum Wage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4P6g7k2R5w?si=SF6OVODEEUvaKZI3

1 Like

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by payaseriy: 12:30pm On Jul 24
Lol

May God help us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by AngelSlay: 12:30pm On Jul 24
cheesy
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Bigboytinz: 12:31pm On Jul 24
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by JAWBONE(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24
Impressive work by the CP and men of the Lagos State Police Command.

This further stresses why intelligence is crucial.

Police was already steps ahead of the kidnappers and that gave them the advantage.

Local Intelligence is what is needed to combat the kidnapping on highways across the country.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24
cool
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by franchasofficia: 12:32pm On Jul 24
Thank God they got what they deserved; shameful death.

Meanwhile, Fulani herdsmen kidnappers kidnapped Yoruba corpers in Ondo state but Yoruba Ronu miscreants abandoned the thread on front page to come and masturbate on this thread that they heard the kidnapper bear Igbo name. ( https://www.nairaland.com/8163257/ondo-corps-members-recount-ordeal#131114408 )

And for the records, the Nollywood Actor cum Kidnapper is from Rivers state, now that he committed crime, they are all calling him Igbo Billionaire Kidnapper, but Nyesome Wike and other Igbos in Rivers state claiming to be Ikwerre people from Bini are not Igbos because they are helping Yoruba Ronus politically by tarnishing Igbo people name.

Na thunder from Ogun coven go finish all of una weh de hate great Igbos unjustly.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24
Okay
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Risingblue008(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24
Yzhz
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by yoruboid: 12:35pm On Jul 24
flyinnizam:

They brought it from there here like 80% of all the crime here

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Nahunger(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24

What is the use of NCC, DSS, SSS, NIA

Can't they ask telecos to flag some words or encoded communications.

What's the use of all the multiple biodata information saved across various platforms

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Draslo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24
Agba Developers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by ceejay80s(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24
Dapromzy333:
See more photos HERE
Oga there are no photos there
U made me waste 200kb to open the site

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24
WikeTheDrunk:
YellowBar criminals
please read again and you will see where the guy said BIKO... that means please in some body's language...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by noskcid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24
God will always watch over His people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Derrylatei: 12:38pm On Jul 24
ok
Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by PriceActionZ: 12:38pm On Jul 24
more like a beer parlor gist. blogger without office.

1 Like

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Hotfreeze: 12:38pm On Jul 24
Speaking Igbo to rob Igbos in Lagos

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Judolisco(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24
We need more of this from the police.... Ever since Abba kyari go jail, we no dey hear any commando move again from d police..... Kudos to the NPF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last-Minute Conversation Of Kidnappers Before Striking In Lagos Revealed by Hotfreeze: 12:38pm On Jul 24
PriceActionZ:
more like a beer parlor gist. blogger without office.

I can bet anything that you're an Igbo Obidient.
Killing those kidnappers really pained you people.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.