Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,651 members, 7,926,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta (96 Views)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta by pheelhip(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24
Good afternoon, Nairalanders

I have a vehicle I will be using to run from Lagos to Abeokuta on weekends. Also, another for Lagos to Ibadan.

Pls signify if you would like to make use of my private ride services, weekends trips only.
Journeys are negotiable and affordable.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.
Re: Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta by 2special(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24
Shey na free of charge or bills will be paid
Re: Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta by pheelhip(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24
2special:
Shey na free of charge or bills will be paid

Bills will be paid subjected to negotiations
Re: Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta by 2special(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24
pheelhip:

Bills will be paid subjected to negotiations
okay
Re: Interstate Ride With Me From Lagos To Ibadan And Lagos To Abeokuta by pheelhip(m): 9:41am On Jul 25
Good morning

I offer affordable Private Ride services from Lagos to Abeokuta on weekends. Also, another for Lagos to Ibadan.

Pls signify if you would like to make use of my private ride services, weekends trips only.
Journeys are negotiable and affordable.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean UK Used Huawei P40 Lite Available For Sale At Donbaba. / Pixeltap Disappoint Players After Failing To Distribute Airdrop Tokens / Starting A Profitable Foodstuff Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.