Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters (48672 Views)

Building Collapses In Sango Police Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo State (Video) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) / These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Tellmeastory: 4:51pm On Jul 24
BigBashiru:

The white man can do nothing in Africa without black enablers. Even today african leaders agree to become western puppets. Blacks!

Instead of being stupid and making it racial, use your brain and see it as a SOCIO-POLITICAL issue which can be remedied.

Are there no puppet regimes outside Africa?

Many people in Bangladesh, India, Brazil, Sri Lanka etc, regard their governments as puppet regimes of the west.

But they haven’t said it’s because of their skin colour, so why do you have to make every problem Africans have, a problem of their skin colour?

It’s because you’re brainwashed and programmed to feel racially inferior, and that means you are mentally sick.

You can NEVER develop as a people from a position of self-imposed racial inferiority.

You MUST understand that you are the EQUAL of every race on Earth, and THEN act on that belief.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Lithiumite: 4:54pm On Jul 24
BigBashiru:

Naming them would be personal. She values her life.

Then no need casting aspersions to sound politically correct..... she isn't any different from the rest
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by efemena5050(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

So God should start by killing YOU, since you are black.

Stupid pea brain.

When you self hating pea brains talk, you don’t even realise you are condemning your own self and your unborn children.

Meanwhile you know NEXT TO NOTHING about black countries. Apart from what CNN shows you.

There are numerous beautiful, well-run places populated by blacks, from Barbados to Botswana, from Tanzania to Trinidad and Tobago, from Rwanda to Senegal, and from Ivory Coast to Jamaica.

But will your conditioned, programmed, anti-black inferiority complex allow you to tour those countries when there is Dubai, London and New York?

The other day I saw images of Maputo, Mozambique, and I thought I was looking at somewhere in Japan. Such is the massive development going on there.

But will you EVER think of visiting Maputo?

How can? When there is Dubai and Paris and London?

Stupid, brainwashed things.

You’re just a disgrace in the way you reason.

who is this please .....my write up is for the discerning not some mentally deficient person who lack comprehensive abilities............"in my write up I made mention of predominant black population with no subsets of white or other race in between"..............
U can run along now.....
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by PHAYOL81: 4:58pm On Jul 24
This only shows our bad maintenance culture. Nothing more...
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by nedekid: 4:59pm On Jul 24
Globalhustler:
Since then, so they are managing it, e never reach to renovate or even rebuild. Nawa o

Samsung s21 ultra 5G 12g ram available for Sale. Ikeja Lagos - o7o39.45.0095 price -425k.
Call/whatsapp
If you hear how much has been spent on that building over the years on renovations, you will be shocked.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Tellmeastory: 5:05pm On Jul 24
77up:
Racoomi (donkey) have spoken. The idio.t expect a structure built by colonial master in decades if not century to still remain the same. Tell us if more beautiful structures have not been flying around ever since? How many of them have you commend ?

Mumu idiotic bitter f00lish wailer.

Thank you very much.

Raccoon has never for ONE DAY posted anything about Abuja’s world class design and aesthetics, is beautiful edifices, or ANYTHING to praise the NUMEROUS beautiful structures and facilities in existence built by Nigerians and standing GIDIGBA on the ground today all over Nigeria.

He just saw one dirty building from 1948 built by colonial looters he calls “masters”, and then used that to insult ‘the black race’, because in his COLONISED, THICK SLAVE HEAD, preserving a wretched colonial building of his “masters” is worth more than his very own life.

Despicable, really.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Tellmeastory: 5:08pm On Jul 24
efemena5050:
who is this please .....my write up is for the discerning not some mentally deficient person who lack comprehensive abilities............"in my write up I made mention of predominant black population with no subsets of white or other race in between"..............
U can run along now.....

Slave boy, which “white subset” did you see in any country I mentioned?

See how deeply you feel inferior that you think that if a black country is progressing, there must be some white people there helping to run it, because you are irredeemably stupid, brainwashed, thick and dumb.

You are a total mess.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by gbaskiboy: 5:09pm On Jul 24
HypocriticalObi:
Those embittered bitter grievingory Obi people without history will be talking about Lagos and South West that have gone through civilization process.
show us your papa achievement at least he go senior Obi
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by efemena5050(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

Slave boy, which “white subset” did you see in any country I mentioned?

See how deeply you feel inferior that you think that if a black country is progressing, there must be some white people there helping to run it, because you are irredeemably stupid, brainwashed, thick and dumb.

You are a total mess.

lol I guess everything u stated here represent u and ur family......I knew people like u will come to my mention just for engagement so as to feel relevant....No issue though....I envisaged this so nothing spoils .....but u can't take away postulations or opinions.....subsets exist in any black dominated entity under symbiotic functions or activities
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Tellmeastory: 5:26pm On Jul 24
efemena5050:
lol I guess everything u stated here represent u and ur family......I knew people like u will come to my mention just for engagement so as to feel relevant....No issue though....I envisaged this so nothing spoils .....but u can't take away postulations or opinions.....subsets exist in any black dominated entity under symbiotic functions or activities

I will leave you to keep fantasising about “white subsets” that exist up your stinky butthole.

Little slave talking rubbish.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Damian911: 5:39pm On Jul 24
HOW DID YOU ARRIVE AT THIS ELABORATE CALCULATIONS
HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO CALCULATE IT
mrvitalis:
5 billion we rebuild this Baracks
20 billion would rebuild all police Baracks in Lagos
740 billion would rebuild all the Baracks in Nigeria

With 1.5 trillion investment in any bank in Nigeria... All federal University can be free completely plus additional 2.5 billion to each school yearly (fixed deposit of 18% of 1.5 trillion)

1 trillion can fix all army barracks in Nigeria

750 billion can upgrade all federal government collages to world class increase capacity for admission by 300%

1.5 trillion can upgrade all federal teaching hospital and national hospital to world class 35 billion each

I can go on and on but some idiots would ask what would Obi have done differently

Mind you Tinubu in the past 11 months has borrowed over 20 trillion naira

Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by KnownUnknown: 5:41pm On Jul 24
Racoon:
See structure built and handed over but bastardized and left in ruins by the black man. Population expansion have made that place a nauseating eyesore.
Since you are the quintessential inferior “the black man”, you should kill yourself.

“Raccoon”; such a fitting name for you.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by KnownUnknown: 5:47pm On Jul 24
Afonja007:
give them money to maintain it they will embezzle it

Then run around dressed like osu as if they arent inherent criminals. I assume you are talking about the Igbo LovePeddler that should have closed her legs and suffocated you at birth.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Afonja007: 6:06pm On Jul 24
KnownUnknown:

Then run around dressed like osu as if they arent inherent criminals. I assume you are talking about the Igbo LovePeddler that should have closed her legs and suffocated you at birth.
so if they are not embezzling money meant for maintenance of that building will that place look like that?is like your police no wonder e pain you much you know say for nigeria police are cursed maybe your family members are cursed also no wonder your going crazy
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Burruchaga71(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24
Racoon:
See structure built and handed over but bastardized and left in ruins by the black man. Population expansion have made that place a nauseating eyesore.
can you please add graphic images. Thanks
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Afrobasic(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

Stupid Dunce.

Your brown/black skin is caused by the chemical MELANIN, a gift from God to protect you from skin diseases living in the hot equatorial region of the Earth.

Without MELANIN, you would NOT be alive today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

So every day you wake up, THANK YOUR MAKER for your MELANINATED SKIN.

As for that rotten colonial building, it is not worth more than the thousands or even millions of houses all over the country that are not in use or are abandoned for one reason or the other, and so to make an issue of it SIMPLY BECAUSE white people supposedly built it, only exposes the OP’s SLAVE MENTALITY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

People like you are really so dumb.

You are part of the reason why black people are yet to prosper cause you will never admit truth/ be objective for once. Smdh.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Oakenshield: 6:24pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

Stupid Dunce.

Your brown/black skin is caused by the chemical MELANIN, a gift from God to protect you from skin diseases living in the hot equatorial region of the Earth.

Without MELANIN, you would NOT be alive today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

So every day you wake up, THANK YOUR MAKER for your MELANINATED SKIN.

As for that rotten colonial building, it is not worth more than the thousands or even millions of houses all over the country that are not in use or are abandoned for one reason or the other, and so to make an issue of it SIMPLY BECAUSE white people supposedly built it, only exposes the OP’s SLAVE MENTALITY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
u are wrong are the whites not developed than blacks? I don't worship them and u talk about slavery really making me laugh. Didn't the Africans enslaved their brothers as slave in farms but the only difference is no shackles
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by anonimi: 6:34pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
The structure wouldnt last till 2224 anyways....Not trying to justify this but its actually wrong to view and see everything only via the tribal/Racial lens

There are structures being built within the same period that are still standing tall right now in Nigeria

No be everytime be White vs Black...Thats Myopic

If you are not labouring in vain to justify what is unjustifiable, you should have given the list of the structures in our country built in the same period that are still standing tall.

Until you do that, why should you not be seen as a bloody liar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Globalhustler(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24
nedekid:

If you hear how much has been spent on that building over the years on renovations, you will be shocked.
spent or swallowed because it's not showing one bit in the look of the structures
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by KnownUnknown: 6:40pm On Jul 24
Afonja007:
so if they are not embezzling money meant for maintenance of that building will that place look like that?is like your police no wonder e pain you much you know say for nigeria police are cursed maybe your family members are cursed also no wonder your going crazy

Ask your mother, blockhead.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by mrvitalis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24
Damian911:
HOW DID YOU ARRIVE AT THIS ELABORATE CALCULATIONS
HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO CALCULATE IT
Is that not obvious?

Which of the calculation do u want let me break it down for u
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Loveganipedro(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24
Yea. OP is correct. Presently, Na coaster Orile Okoko bus dey stay there now...😂😂
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by christistruth01: 7:10pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
The structure wouldnt last till 2224 anyways....Not trying to justify this but its actually wrong to view and see everything only via the tribal/Racial lens

There are structures being built within the same period that are still standing tall right now in Nigeria

No be everytime be White vs Black...Thats Myopic

Mapo Hall Ibadan built in 1929

A delightful piece of Solid Construction

Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by patrickcollins: 7:44pm On Jul 24
ipobcannibals:
Are you sure it wasn’t built by Ndi developers? I don’t think the colonial masters can match developers in building stuff
It was built by Tinubu he is the one that single handedly built Lagos, on his mandate we stand
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by ChronicGp(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24
So no money to build another one since then, but Yahaya Bello can steal & walk free 😕🤗
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by BigBashiru: 7:59pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

Instead of being stupid and making it racial, use your brain and see it as a SOCIO-POLITICAL issue which can be remedied.

Are there no puppet regimes outside Africa?

Many people in Bangladesh, India, Brazil, Sri Lanka etc, regard their governments as puppet regimes of the west.

But they haven’t said it’s because of their skin colour, so why do you have to make every problem Africans have, a problem of their skin colour?

It’s because you’re brainwashed and programmed to feel racially inferior, and that means you are mentally sick.

You can NEVER develop as a people from a position of self-imposed racial inferiority.

You MUST understand that you are the EQUAL of every race on Earth, and THEN act on that belief.

I will address you later
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by lauzun: 8:03pm On Jul 24
Tellmeastory:

A LOT HAS IMPROVED SINCE INDEPENDENCE, YOU RANK IGNORAMUS.

For starters you can read and write, and are reasonably educated, unlike your forbears under colonialism.

In terms of infrastructure, industrialisation and education, there have been MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS.

Even the ability to JAPA is a sign of massive improvement of the society.

It’s a sign of an EDUCATED population.

Could your illiterate, malnourished, barefoot village peasant Grandpa under colonialism decide to JAPA to America or Germany?

Did he know what an airport was?

Did he know where America or Germany were, or what he would do if he got there?

Today in America and Europe, there are MORE Indians, Arabs and Chinese than Nigerian and African immigrants, so your point of Nigerian migration being a sign of ‘failure’ is ignorant and imbecilic.

Olodo like you.
Thank God for the white man, who knows you might have been used by your savage tribe for human sacrifice.
Malema bald head fall on your stupid self.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by Omenlon: 8:11pm On Jul 24
mrvitalis:
5 billion we rebuild this Baracks
20 billion would rebuild all police Baracks in Lagos
740 billion would rebuild all the Baracks in Nigeria

With 1.5 trillion investment in any bank in Nigeria... All federal University can be free completely plus additional 2.5 billion to each school yearly (fixed deposit of 18% of 1.5 trillion)

1 trillion can fix all army barracks in Nigeria

750 billion can upgrade all federal government collages to world class increase capacity for admission by 300%

1.5 trillion can upgrade all federal teaching hospital and national hospital to world class 35 billion each

I can go on and on but some idiots would ask what would Obi have done differently

Mind you Tinubu in the past 11 months has borrowed over 20 trillion naira

thank God, your Mr Peter Obi was once a governor for good 8 years, so stop explaining.
Re: Beautiful & Asthetic Ebute Metta Police Barracks Built By The Colonial Masters by mrvitalis(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24
Omenlon:
thank God, your Mr Peter Obi was once a governor for good 8 years, so stop explaining.
Obi renovated 700 schools
All community had vigilantee with buses
The list too many

He did many things didn't borrow yet saves 500 million dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.