Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

Elon Musk Talks About His Transgender Child: "My Son Is Dead" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk Talks About His Transgender Child: "My Son Is Dead" (143 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Talks About His Transgender Child: "My Son Is Dead" by Ucheboy11(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24
Elon Musk, the CEO of Space X and Tesla claimed he was "tricked" into allowing his child to experience puberty blockers.

In a live X interview on Monday, Musk revealed the information with psychologist Jordan Peterson.

Peterson brought up Musk's plan to move SpaceX's headquarters out of California during the talk, pointing to Assembly Bill 1955, a recent law passed in the state that permits schools to keep a student's gender identity or sexual orientation a secret from their parents.

On Monday, July 15, 2024, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill into law. This action followed.

When Peterson questioned the owner of X about why he was speaking out on this matter, Musk related a personal story about his son Xavier, who is now transgender and goes by the name Vivian Jenna Wilson.

"It's evil," said Musk. Children considerably below the consenting age are being taken by you.

[Read more][b] https://www.aprons360.com.ng/2024/07/elon-musk-talks-about-his-transgender.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Subject unavailable / Mayor Frosh Secret Plan To Evict Sooj Because Of Nelly / Bolt To Bolt (nigeria Vs South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.