Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) (1143 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24
COMRADES, I saw this news on instablog, but the responses I read there were unsatisfactory that is why I have decided to bring it here for a comprehensive review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by advanceDNA: 3:35pm On Jul 24
fvnny fake gist....

All these modern day women....they keep overestimating their worth in a relationship ...once they say yes to date ... they have done the greatest favour for you so you must marry them unless they themselves are no longer interested........ Meaning they should be the only one to serve break fast....

Awon wérey!!!

15 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by CyrusVI(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24
Women sef... Shey dem no fit just get flings with random guys and make the whole thing be play??

Must the relationship always be something serious??

Even for the serious relationship, dem go still cheat...why u no kukuma dey move bed to bed 'unseriously' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by stainzvill(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24
We no go hear the one wey dem do men

3 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by Melagros(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24
stainzvill:
Abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by advanceDNA: 6:18pm On Jul 24
stainzvill:

Lol...them no dey do anything.....them be saint

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by dkidd: 6:18pm On Jul 24
advanceDNA:
fvnny fake gist....

All these modern day women....they keep overestimating their worth in a relationship ...once they say yes to date you..then the have done the greatest favour for you so you must marry them..... unless they themselves are no longer interested........ Meaning they should be the only one to serve break fast....

Awon wérey!!!
I swear 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by Philipmighty(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by real691(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24
Women logic: she's crying, she must be innocent. undecided undecided undecided

What of the side of the guy. undecided undecided

They use tears to mask their faults. Agba manipulation. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by papyjaypaul: 9:43pm On Jul 24
Women cry about their problems

2 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by Feldie: 9:52pm On Jul 24
So if I find out later that I don't like her I should keep yoking her to myself because some female police said so? All these mumu people that can't keep their mouth shut sef

4 Likes

Re: Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 3:59am On Jul 25
All i know is anything you do to someone's daughter, it shall be done 2 your daughter and sis as well,same goes 2 the ladies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / You Wiish To Be A Pertner? Check Out This / Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.