Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,378 members, 7,901,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest (1088 Views)

The Mass Departure Of Biafrans From North And Southwest Nigeria To Biafra Region / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by Skooltynz: 4:42pm On Jul 24
I know there are ikwerres,ikas,ogbas and other Igbo-denying subgroups living in Lagos,I beg you all in the name of God if you know you want to join the protest in august in the name of saving Nigeria I advice you to change you names to Yoruba names or Hausa names dont do the chukwuma nzeogwu on us,if your name is ijeoma,ekene,ifeanyi,emeka please try and change this names or add a yoruba suffix to the names, you can bear chukwu-ola, chi-lola,olu-emeka or better still tell them you state of origin don't drag igbos into any mess we will pray for you and wish you all the best by we will never join you In august please be warned thank you.

21 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by phorget(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24
E reach to beg them o before agbadorians will start their usual blame game.

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by Zwooks: 4:57pm On Jul 24
Skooltynz:
I know there are ikwerres,ikas,ogbas and other Igbo-denying subgroups living in Lagos,I beg you all in the name of God if you know you want to join the protest in august in the name of saving Nigeria I advice you to change you names to Yoruba names or Hausa names dont do the chukwuma nzeogwu on us,if your name is ijeoma,ekene,ifeanyi,emeka please try and change this names or add a yoruba suffix to the names, you can bear chukwu-ola, chi-lola,olu-emeka or better still tell them you state of origin don't drag igbos into any mess we will pray for you and wish you all the best by we will never join you In august please be warned thank you.

Lol

chukwu-ola, chi-lola,olu-emeka

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by nlreserve: 5:03pm On Jul 24
True talk @op.
When they commit using Igbo name, they tag them Igbo. If igbos call them Igbo, they deny being Igbo. They call themselves niger delta.

15 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by Good2go1: 5:12pm On Jul 24
True talk, for differential purpose they can add Niger Delta to their names

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by WINON1: 5:14pm On Jul 24
It pains me how some people denied themselves only to be accepted by Nigerians. Well, Nigerians have told them that their voice are that of Jacob while their bodies are that of Esua.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by ogashman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24
grin
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by chrisxxx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24
I have challenged you people and it is still standing. Come up with one person of Ikwerre identity caught In criminal activity in Lagos or outside Nigeria.
Nigerians know the criminal minded tribe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 7:06pm On Jul 24
IT IS GOOD THAT U HAVE WARNED THEM

THAT IS HOW ONE OF THEM DID A COUP, THEY TERMED IT IGBO COUP AND STARTED TO DENY THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBO.

WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE TURN COAT AMONGST US.

WEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, NA WE GO CARRY THE CROSS AS THEY JOIN NIGERIA TO MOCK US.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 7:09pm On Jul 24
chrisxxx:
I have challenged you people and it is still standing. Come up with one person of Ikwerre identity caught In criminal activity in Lagos or outside Nigeria.

THE BIFRA WAR U BLAME IGBO FOR, IS IT NOT U SS WE ARE NOT IGBO THAT CAUSED IT

DRAG US IN AND THEN WASH YOURSELF OF ALL BLAMES WHILST SHOUTING SE?

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by LegendHero(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24
chrisxxx:

We Yoruba know Ikwerre are not criminals. They are well to do people and not trouble makers.

We know the non- Yoruba group being arrested daily for crime like kidnapping, baby factory, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, vandalism, and etc in Lagos and they are definitely not Ikwerre.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by WINON1: 7:43pm On Jul 24
chrisxxx:

If you people know exactly what you have done to yourselves, nobody dances to music composed to mock his or her mother. Nothing last forever, soon or later all these conspiracies, hatred and marginalization of the Igbos will give way. Meritocracy and healthy competition will then be established. Then you see the human capacity divinely endowed on the igbo man you rejected today.

Praise God today is far better the early 70's, immediately after the war, we have passed the worst period in our history. In all these wicked policies against the igbos We still have igbo bu igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by haffaze777(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24
chrisxxx:

Ikwere people are loving and law abiding people,we know non Yoruba that commited crime in our region and ikwere are not part of it.

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:09pm On Jul 24
LegendHero:

We Yoruba know Ikwerre are not criminals. They are well to do people and not trouble makers.

We know the non- Yoruba group being arrested daily for crime like kidnapping, baby factory, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, vandalism, and etc in Lagos and they are definitely not Ikwerre.
haffaze777:

Ikwere people are loving and law abiding people,we know non Yoruba that commited crime in our region and ikwere are not part of it.

SHAMELESS AFONJAAA, THIS IS NOT IGBO V YORUBA THREAD.

NOBODY INVITED YOU HERE.

FATHERLESS URCHIN!

TRIBALESS BEGGAR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by Ofodirinwa: 8:11pm On Jul 24
Skooltynz:

you're a b8tch and a coward bro.
Why Nigerians men are so confortable being this embarassing and annoying is crazy to me.
Are you scared?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by chrisxxx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24
haffaze777:

God bless you.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:19pm On Jul 24
ONCE IGBO PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING, HE WILL JUST COME AND VOMIT HIS IGNORANCE.

I DON TIRE FOR THAT MAN.

IT IS ALWAYS HIM WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER DOING AND SAYING THE SAME NONSENSE.

SUCH A FOOL

IT IS NOW INSANITY.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:22pm On Jul 24
NO WONDER YOUR BEST FRIEND AND A FORMER MODERATOR ON THIS PLATFORM SAY U HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS.

ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE IGBO AND WHAT CONCERNS U HERE?

OR ARE IKWERRE NOW YORUBA PEOPLE?

IF U WANT THEM, PLEASE COME AND TAKE THEM TO SW REGION.

LET THEM BE YOUR NEIGHBOURS THERE AND SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE PLUS ANSWER YORUBA NAME AND CULTURE.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by christistruth01: 8:26pm On Jul 24
Lagos and SW is our Business

PS: Whoever knows Simon Ekpa should Warn him Lagos and SW are ready for him and ipob!!
They are going down if we hear "Pim" from them in Lagos and SW again and even Finland will not be able to save them !!
He and his Ipob Terrorists will be donated to the fishes of the Lagos Lagoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1glP9LQOI?si=GsqTXuaHdzCZu4ix

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:28pm On Jul 24
christistruth01:

Lagos and SW is our Business

PS: Whoever knows Simon Ekpa should Warn him Lagos and SW are ready for him and ipob!!
They are going down if we hear "Pim" from them in Lagos and SW again and even Finland will not be able to save them !!

IS IT THE NO MAN'S LAND?

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

HIGHEST, YOU DESTROY 2BY2 STORE, U CANNOT DO MORE THAN IT.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by christistruth01: 8:31pm On Jul 24
hammer567:

IS IT THE NO MAN'S LAND?

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

HIGHEST, YOU DESTROY 2BY2 STORE, U CANNOT DO MORE THAN IT.

Lagos is Yorubaland!!

Alaba International, Ladipo, Computer Village and Trade fair will be closed down permanently until You discover who owns Lagos!!

The only protest you are allowed is Sit at home Protest!!!

Just let ipob try nonsense!!!
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:34pm On Jul 24
christistruth01:

Lagos is Yorubaland!!

Alaba International, Ladipo, Computer Village and Trade fair will

be closed down until You will find out who owns Lagos!!

MUST U TALK TO IGBO PEOPLE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

WHAT DO U GAIN FROM THIS?
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by christistruth01: 8:35pm On Jul 24
hammer567:

MUST U TALK TO IGBO PEOPLE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

WHAT DO U GAIN FROM THIS?

Warn Simon Ekpa and Ipob to stay far away from Lagos and SW!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:39pm On Jul 24
christistruth01:

Warn Simon Ekpa and Ipob to stay far away from Lagos and SW!!!!

IBERIBERISM!

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by christistruth01: 8:44pm On Jul 24
hammer567:

IBERIBERISM!

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST

Try nonsense in SW and see

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 8:49pm On Jul 24
christistruth01:

Try nonsense in SW and see

WE SAID, WE ARE NOT JOINING YOUR NIGERIA PROTEST, NA BY FORCE?

GO AND DO YOUR PROTEST WITHOUT US.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24
Fools think that the Igbo man is interested in destroying his sure market. The Lagos market is a market like no other in Africa and Igbos being sale greedy will never conceive of destroying Lagos.

We don't envy Lagos to want to destroy it rather we want Lagos to continue being Lagos because it favour us more than you can imagine.

Some illiterate and stupid block think that the Igbo man want to destroy Lagos. I laugh in big margins.

Bring goods and meet over 15million potential buyers and you think we are stupid to destroy it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by christistruth01: 9:04pm On Jul 24
[i][/i]
Goodlyhrt:
Fools think that the Igbo man is interested in destroying his sure market. The Lagos market is a market like no other in Africa and Igbos being sale greedy will never conceive of destroying Lagos.

We don't envy Lagos to want to destroy it rather we want Lagos to continue being Lagos because it favour us more than you can imagine.

Some illiterate and stupid block think that the Igbo man want to destroy Lagos. I laugh in big margins.

Bring goods and meet over 15million potential buyers and you think we are stupid to destroy it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by hammer567: 9:14pm On Jul 24
Goodlyhrt:

LAGOS IS NIGERIA PROPERTY AND THAT MAKES IT IGBO MAN PROPERTY.

NOBODY DESTROYS THEIR PROPERTY.

WE EVEN TOLERATE YORUBA BECAUSE IT IS IN THEIR BACKYARD, BUT LET THEM NOT MISTAKE THAT TO MEAN YORUBA OWN LAGOS BECAUSE THEY DONT.

U DONT OWN NIGERIA SAPITAL WITH EMPTY HANDS AND NO MONEY.
Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by onumadu: 9:19pm On Jul 24
Skooltynz:

This is an EXCELLENT idea.
As a matter of fact they should just change their Igbo names (personal names, town names, group names, etc) to ANYTHING other than Igbo as a way to send a clear message to the whole world that they are not Igbo.
I mean how can a Kayode Olumide claim not to be Yoruba? Who is his right mind would believe that crap? undecided
For some in Anioma land claiming not to be Igbo, they should please change Anioma to Amoina (simply spell it backwards). That's enough to de-igbonize the name.
We are tired of "nkita tachaa okpukpu, eze egbube ewu" -"after the dog had finished eating the bones, the goat develops tooth ache".
Enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by haffaze777(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24
chrisxxx:

God bless you.

Amin and you

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ikwerres And Other Igboid Subgroups In Lagos And Southwest by haffaze777(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24
hammer567:

SHAMELESS AFONJAAA, THIS IS NOT IGBO V YORUBA THREAD.

NOBODY INVITED YOU HERE.

FATHERLESS URCHIN!

TRIBALESS BEGGAR!

Nairaland belong to the urchin you call father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Election : what do u think / Clifford Orji.what About Him? / Presidential Aspirants: Who Is Your Favourite / Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.