Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture (3771 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gratiaeo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24
To think this are the people Tinubu assembled to move Nigeria forward
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Gerhards: 7:56pm On Jul 24
jimetagambo:

Mallam. There madness of that tribe is limited to the Southern part of Nigeria

Your madness ends in North and your slaves land....... yoruba , try any nonsense in the south east or south south and watch how we will use una head play soccer for field grin grin
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:11pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:
I have said it here many times that Yorubas and Igbos are age-long political enemies, and that is why both tribes have no business being in one country together. They should have seperate countries of their own, otherwise, the alternative is fighting forever

Someone sent me a whatsapp caption that is going viral where Presidential aid, Bayo Onanuga, is reputed to have in admitted in March last year to using ethnic slurs on on Igbos, claiming they are a threat to Yoruba's

Did this man actually say this?

And this below is what Arthur Nzeribe took out a full page paid OPED on several national dailies 30 odd years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:13pm On Jul 24
mightyhaze:
Igbophobia

The man is scared stiff of Igbos grin

Somebody once said that these people fear an unarmed Igbo guy more than they fear Ak 47 weilding Fulani man..

Argue with Arthur Nzeribe .

He made the below statement in a full page paid for opinionated editorial on several national dailies 30ys ago.

4 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:13pm On Jul 24
Beremx:
Of course he said so. I really dunno how Igbos are threat to Yorubas.
Wait lemme go ask my landlady who's Yoruba how I'm a threat to her.

Bayo Onanuga na stupid man sha

And Nzeribe said worse 30ys ago and followed through on his hate.

3 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:14pm On Jul 24
Mercenary123:
Shame on yorugbaas. Weak azz tribe

Envious weaklings

Oh really

2 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:14pm On Jul 24
ablejesus26:
He is a shameless tribalist.
There are tribalist in every tribe. He is representing his own Tribe.

Like Nzeribe

3 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:16pm On Jul 24
HypocriticalObi:
Did he lie? from 1966 coup plotters that robbed and killed other tribe leaders and igbo leaders were spared, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, to last election where igbos were attacking yoruba leaders, even during endsars, some igbos were caught committing arson.

The average 0koro will accuse you of what they are a hundred times more guilty of.

See what Arthur Nzeribe used his money to publish on several national newspapers calling for the truncation of the June 12 elections.

7 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Gerhards: 8:17pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

Argue with Arthur Nzeribe .

He made the below statement in a full page paid for opinionated editorial on several national dailies 30ys ago.

Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda is no longer working, i think you guys need to be more creative in your whatsapp group grin

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:22pm On Jul 24
Gerhards:

Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda is no longer working, i think you guys need to be more creative in your whatsapp group grin

You are funny.

Anyone can create fake headlines today and share it amongst their IPOB WhatsApp group.

The pic I posted is real and can easily be viewed on the archived site.

Keep decieving yourselves with your usual forgeries.

What I have come to realise about you guys is how you accuse others of what you are a thousand times guilty of .

Arthur Nzeribe remains the enemy of democracy and a crass tribal bigot .

4 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Mercenary123: 8:24pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

Oh really
. We don't see weaklings as threat as you guys do over there in southwest. We give it to you as you carry come. We no dey look anybody face

Igbos are not cowards like you yorugbaas over there in southwest
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Bridget95(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24
HypocriticalObi:
Did he lie? from 1966 coup plotters that robbed and killed other tribe leaders and igbo leaders were spared, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, to last election where igbos were attacking yoruba leaders, even during endsars, some igbos were caught committing arson.
Don't go and grab the traditional stool of Ilorin from the Fulani, be attacking those who are making money for themselves daily
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:30pm On Jul 24
Mercenary123:
. We don't see weaklings as threat as you guys do over there in southwest. We give it to you as you carry come. We no dey look anybody face

Igbos are not cowards like you yorugbaas over there in southwest

And it's this nzogbu foolishness that keeps you permanently ostracised from power.

Continue with your duplicity and hypocrisy.

No one is buying it anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Gerhards: 8:32pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

You are funny.

Anyone can create fake headlines today and share it amongst their IPOB WhatsApp group.

The pic I posted is real and can easily be viewed on the archived site.

Keep decieving yourselves with your usual forgeries.

What I have come to realise about you guys is how you accuse others of what you are a thousand times guilty of .

Arthur Nzeribe remains the enemy of democracy and a crass tribal bigot .

Your people didn't only killed Abiola but they also shared his meat and I'm sure you follow chop his meat grin
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

And this below is what Arthur Nzeribe took out a full page paid OPED on several national dailies 30 odd years ago.

All goes to show what I said, that Igbos and Yorubas are age old political enemies, and have no business being together in one country
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Brendaniel: 8:36pm On Jul 24
confusedlady:

I hope you will not take to your heels when I start posting facts that show that historically the Ibo who were called forest dwellers were actually slaves to the Fulani people,Igala people,Idoma people and Ikwerre people.
You only became dominant in your territory because of the British Colonialists who choose you to head that region because of your servitude, cunning and acceptance of Christian religion. For centuries the Ibo served as a ready pool of slaves to the Fulani.

Is that why you are allowing Fulanis to kill your people in present day Nigeria so you can focus on fighting Igbos who are not killing you presently?
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:38pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:

All goes to show what I said, that Igbos and Yorubas are age old political enemies, and have no business being together in one country

And who started it if not you guys .

5 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Mercenary123: 8:40pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

And it's this nzogbu foolishness that keeps you permanently ostracised from power.

Continue with your duplicity and hypocrisy.

No one is buying it anymore.

. Go to helll with your fuxxcking power. You ain't better than the next Igbo man beside you. That's a fact
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:41pm On Jul 24
Gerhards:

Your people didn't only killed Abiola but they also shared his meat and I'm sure you follow chop his meat grin

You will only expose yourself to more ridicule and backlash.

Continue with your lies.

Yorubas are so bad that they were the only ones that allowed you to settle amongst their midst and strive on peace.

The SS you are dragging today remains a no go area for you guys since the end of the civil war following your atrocities on the hapless citizens there.

Continue.

5 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:41pm On Jul 24
Goodvibes007:

Fulani herdsmen are not dragging political space with the Yorubas. It's the Ibos that do that 100%. From the days of Zik till present day Nigeria.

As per herdsmen crime. That's all over Nigerian several Ibo ezes and igwes have been killed by these people too. Don't derail the topic with Fulani herdsmen.

Yes Fulani herdsman are not dragging political space with Yoruba's, they are just killing Yorubas in Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun, so thst their cattle may graze grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:43pm On Jul 24
Mercenary123:
. Go to helll with your fuxxcking power. You ain't better than the next Igbo man beside you. That's a fact

And the same power you craved for and lost is still paining you till this day.

You guys are in severe pains in losing the presidency to a Yoruba candidate and Arthur Nzeribe's 30yr old blatant hate speech is proof to that long held envy and jealousy towards your betters.

Who pass you pass you.

So rest.

4 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

And who started it if not you guys .

And you guys should finish it by agreeing for everyone to go their way

So what's the problem?
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:45pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:
I have said it here many times that Yorubas and Igbos are age-long political enemies, and that is why both tribes have no business being in one country together. They should have seperate countries of their own, otherwise, the alternative is fighting forever

Someone sent me a whatsapp caption that is going viral where Presidential aid, Bayo Onanuga, is reputed to have in admitted in March last year to using ethnic slurs on on Igbos, claiming they are a threat to Yoruba's

Did this man actually say this?

Your choice of headline for this thread shows you know this is fake and you are only trying to give yourself some allowance to wriggle free .

This is obviously a concoctted fake page complete with fake headline that only appeals to the hate and bile filled IPOB and Obidient crowd.

Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:47pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:

And you guys should finish it by agreeing for everyone to go their way

So what's the problem?

Oga, they have told you time without number to go about your Biafra using the existing structures .

No one is granting you Amy useless freedom because no one is holding you in Nigeria.

Activate your politicians , elders and legislators to see to your Biafra exit from Nigeria and see if anyone will oppose it.

But ensure not an inch outside your existing five states is breached.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by dododawa1: 8:49pm On Jul 24
OBIDENTs

Started

This

Tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

Oga, they have told you time without number to go about your Biafra using the existing structures .

No one is granting you Amy useless freedom because no one is holding you in Nigeria.

Activate your politicians , elders and legislators to see to your Biafra exit from Nigeria and see if anyone will oppose it.

But ensure not an inch outside your existing five states is breached.

The way you guys carry Igbo matter on your heads like carton of gala, we thought it would be you guys running to the authorities and asking them to let Igbos go their way like yesterday
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 8:53pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:

The way you guys carry Igbo matter on your heads like carton of gala, we thought it would be you guys running to the authorities and asking them to let Igbos go their way like yesterday

I couldn't care less about your Biafra until I saw my state in the SS included in your useless Biafra.

Do your Biafra within your IPOB enclave and see if any one will oppose it.

3 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Owontime: 8:54pm On Jul 24
The man doesn't want refugees in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:57pm On Jul 24
MossadAgent:

I couldn't care less about your Biafra until I saw my state in the SS included in your useless Biafra.

Do your Biafra within your IPOB enclave and see if any one will oppose it.

I'm not talking about Biafra. You Nigerians should impress it upon your Nigerian authorities to allow the Igbo ethnic group go their way, rather than carrying Igbo matter on your heads everyday like basket of yam, complaining about Igbos, opening useless threads to talk about an ethnic group who largely does not want to be with you in the same country
Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by Gerhards: 8:58pm On Jul 24
Owontime:
The man doesn't want refugees in Yorubaland.

The same yoruba land full of skull miners

Re: Did Bayo Onanuga Really Say This About Igbos? - Picture by MossadAgent: 9:02pm On Jul 24
gidgiddy:

I'm not talking about Biafra. You Nigerians should impress it upon your Nigerian authorities to allow the Igbo ethnic group go their way, rather than carrying Igbo matter on your heads everyday like basket of yam, complaining about Igbos, opening useless threads to talk about an ethnic group who largely does not want to be with you in the same country

I am not representing you in any capacity.

Take your matter to your ever useless bench warming legislators in Abuja.

They are in Abuja representing you and not me.

My representatives in the NASS are not there for Biafra and I will not bug them on an issue that has no bearing to me and my state in general.

This is how you give your corrupt governors free reign but will be dragging the federal govt and governors of other states like Lagos.

Charity begins at home,and freedom fighting is done by those needing it.

So oga, carry your cross .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Recalls Prison Experience During Dedication ! / FG Hands Over PHCN Power Cops To Private Bidders In 2 Weeks- Anyim / Femen Protest In Tunisia: Is This Effective Activism Or Just Morally Offensive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.