Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,600 members, 7,934,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends (682 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Popular Instagram Influencer Breaks The Silence After Gay Rape Allegations / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 5:17pm On Jul 24
I remain drained for days now, so I called two different long time friends from distance for support on Monday 22nd.

None refused, however, fixed yesterday 23rd to lend me some amount.

Yesterday, no call came through from any of them. I called not too.

I work remotely at home (in doors throughout the day) Blogging and data entry gigs).

I have about 6 dollars (N9000+) in my blogging revenue. It's little because of some challenges I found myself into. I can't withdraw the money because the minimum withdrawal threshold is $100. And, it is rather paid on a particular date before it can be withdrawn.

Sometimes I go as far as $300+ in a month but some other commitments have drained me coupled with typhoid fever I didn't treat well last week. I am even out of data to commit myself.

I was wondering if anyone here on Nairaland will trust me for no sake or reason and lend me N5000 to pay back on the 17 of next month. That's the date my payment will materialize. They don't fail because it's an abroad network.

Any evidence anyone needs, I'll tender.

Modified
A nairaland supported me here today and I made progress also, from $6.54 yesterday to $10.78 today. Pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 5:49pm On Jul 24
sportpost.co.uk is my URL

My niche is sport
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Sapasenator: 5:51pm On Jul 24
How many times have you helped those friends in the past? Why do you think your emergency should become theirs or you only remember them when you are needy.

2 Likes

Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 6:14pm On Jul 24
Sapasenator:
How many times have you helped those friends in the past? Why do you think your emergency should become theirs or you only remember them when you are needy.
We were into each other much when we were together.

For your question's direction, our left hands washed our right and vice versa.

Just that it's been long, one over 1¹/2 year and the other over 2 years.

So I guess they also know I must have exhausted every other means available for contacting them, which is why they had-not but couldn't say blatantly. It might be different though, I am just insinuating.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Sapasenator: 6:17pm On Jul 24
Antwan99:
We were into each other much when we were together.

For your question's direction, our left hands washed our right and vice versa.

Just that it's been long, one over 1¹/2 year and the other over 2 years.

So I guess they also know I must have exhausted every other means available for contacting them, which is why they had not but could say blatantly. It might be different though, I am just insinuating.

From my experience I never get any help from friends and I turn them down when they need help. You cannot reap where you did not sow.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 6:24pm On Jul 24
Sapasenator:

From my experience I never get any help from friends and I turn them down when they need help. You cannot reap where you did not sow.

@the bolded, you can't say this about me and them.

On the other hand, they are a bypass from this post.

Why not decline on the onset or use wits like, 'if you had told me earlier than this, I just exhausted.' Anyone will know there is no hope further.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Jul 24
You have switched to another account. Mrcork, Julius Berger don come again.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 6:56pm On Jul 24
Proof

This is my back end

Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by PinkNature(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24
Interesting thread title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Foodqueen(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24
The title is everything.

Words on marble.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24
Antwan99:
Bros I will help you and you will also teach me how to make money from blogging?
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 12:12am On Jul 25
Goodlyhrt:

Bros I will help you and you will also teach me how to make money from blogging?
Good idea!

Yes of course at the bolded. And I'll be glad I did.

Let me shock Nairalanders for once.

Times change and people change overnight.

Which gadget do you own: laptop or android phone or IPhone?
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 6:45am On Jul 25
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:03am On Jul 25
Antwan99:
Good idea!

Yes of course at the bolded. And I'll be glad I did.

Let me shock Nairalanders for once.

Times change and people change overnight.

Which gadget do you own: laptop or android phone or IPhone?

laptop and Android phone
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 7:08am On Jul 25
Goodlyhrt:
laptop and Android phone
Perfect

That's the combo I use too

So drop your number just for 1min here let me get it then take it down because I don't have data, only airtime. I'll text you.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:16am On Jul 25
Antwan99:
Perfect

That's the combo I use too

So drop your number just for 1min here let me get it then take it down because I don't have data, only airtime. I'll text you.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 7:17am On Jul 25
Goodlyhrt:
Done
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 8:05am On Jul 25
Goodlyhrt thanks a lot bro. We'll definitely shake hands at last and both say 'good doing business with you.'
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:15am On Jul 25
Antwan99:
Goodlyhrt thanks a lot bro. We'll definitely shake hands at last and both say 'good doing business with you.'
I pray to the heavens that we don't falter in our path to friendship/partnership
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 8:31am On Jul 25
Goodlyhrt:
I pray to the heavens that we don't falter in our path to friendship/partnership
Amen & amen
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 6:47pm On Jul 25
Am still amazed that we have a lot o good Nairalanders.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Foodqueen(f): 9:45pm On Jul 25
This friendship fit last forever.

Wishing you both the best.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 10:09pm On Jul 25
Foodqueen:
This friendship fit last forever.

This friendship go last forever.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Foodqueen(f): 10:11pm On Jul 25
Antwan99:
This friendship go last forever.

Best wishes from me to you both.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 10:17pm On Jul 25
wink
Foodqueen:

Best wishes from me to you both.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 10:27pm On Jul 25
Tigernut101 my mail doesn't seem to be working.
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Tigernut101: 2:47am On Jul 26
Re: In The End We'll Remember Not The Voice Of Enemies But The Silence Of Friends by Antwan99: 7:50am On Jul 26
Tigernut101:

Pls reach out
scharles09181@gmail.com

Check

(1) (Reply)

Romance Is Boring Unless--------- / Yes, African Women In The Diaspora Share Their Husbands / How Do You Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.