Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians (8903 Views)

Planned Protest: FG Begins To Sell 50kg Rice At N40,000 / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by HugoBoss10(m): 9:10am On Jul 25
More time like how long

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Babathanks(m): 9:14am On Jul 25
Salewa97:
Oba of Benin is right. Change takes time, especially with the mess left behind. Tinubu is on the right path, and with patience, we will see the fruits of his labor. Let’s give him the chance to deliver!
Na God go punish you and that yeye Oba 😡😡😡
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by FaithfulGod2023(m): 9:16am On Jul 25
If you know you did not protest during 8yrs of PMB and you want to do now against one year old Govt, may God help you.

May God Almighty have mercy on this country. Amen
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Babathanks(m): 9:19am On Jul 25
kedeojo:
Thunder will fire any Obidients that insult the great King. If you want to protest, do it in a civilized way. I urge the south westerners to deal with any miscreant in disguise as protester. Make sure you guide your territory very well. Children of hate are not happy about good news happening in your region. Throw any baggar to the lagoon from any region. Eko o ni baje.
I'm a yoruba. So you want to play this tribal game again 😂. Trust me it won't work this time around because everybody is battling with hunger😂. For Abuja here that am staying, na we dy suffer pass. Things just cost anyhow. People that are champion the protest are we Yoruba self. Tinubu disappointed everybody

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Leo588(m): 10:04am On Jul 25
APC is tasking traditional rulers to speak on their behalf. Forgotten it was a year when they protested against GEJ
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Truvelisback(m): 10:20am On Jul 25
Enough time to ruin the country's economy.
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Snowx: 10:38am On Jul 25
Tellmeastory:

Power supply will be ramped up dramatically in this Tinubu administration.

A lot is going on behind the scenes.

We are even seeing improvements already.

Lol..power sector is revamped..Na ur area dey get that light Abi..your president increase bandA tarrififf without putting necessary things in place..tell me one investment your president bring to Nigeria instead investors are leaving the country..let's call a spade a spade and shun any form of ethnic sentiments

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Drone95(m): 10:47am On Jul 25
Salewa97:
Oba of Benin is right. Change takes time, especially with the mess left behind. Tinubu is on the right path, and with patience, we will see the fruits of his labor. Let’s give him the chance to deliver!
that was how we waited during Buhari time.
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Jerchance: 10:54am On Jul 25
Because the hardship and hunger no reach your side na. How can you feel the pains, when the government pays you pretty well every month.

Learn Empathy
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by AFONJACOW(m): 11:05am On Jul 25
Salewa97:
the same change they couldn't wait for in 2015.... When dollars is 210 fuel 87 naira , the same people calling for patience are the same people called for revolution in 2015 because they are desperate to get to power

Nah hypocrite go kill unah
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by armadeo(m): 11:34am On Jul 25
TruthisOut:
This APC e-warriors really mean business. Any thread that shows the poor performance of APC, the way they will all jump on it to divert the discussion.

Major tactics are to insult Peter Obi, Obidients, Igbos and then call IPOB terrorist.

I believe they will send in the screenshots of their attacks to their pay masters to get paid. It is a vicious circle of poverty. As the hardship in the country increases, the e-warriors need to attack more to earn their peanuts. If not, hunger will finish them.

So my country men, when you see their replies, pray for them. They are trying to feed their families. No be clear eye.

Whenever you see the repetitive actions and write up just know it's apc paid e warrior. The general statement is blame igbos for everything

Even this one that the oba of benin is making a statement igbos have been dragged into it.

This has moved from hilarious to absurd and its now pathetic. Shame on all of you who are paid online mouth pieces. Shame.
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by nigmarelli(m): 11:59am On Jul 25
Malista:
More time to do more damages I guess. It will never be well with any religious, political, and or traditional ruler who is still supporting Tinubu despite the economic hardship. Sinc I was born, I've never had it this bad to the extent of wanting to commit suicide due to debt and hunger.

Greetings Boss. God has our back. Not to mention the rising case of stomach ulcers nationwide. No be joke at all. You see this construct called time ehn I fear am gan, I really fear am before you know so much time has passed and if not God's mercies you'll find we haven't really progressed at all but by then they in government will have done their time and left and before you know it's water under the bridge.
The other day people were praising Obasanjo about how at his age in the airport he still does this and that forgetting he was and is still part of our problem. A journalist friend of mine actually revealed some Very startling and scary details on how far gone the so called leaders have really taken us; went to interview Mr Obj himself and the man asked him to switch all recording off that he'll only speak off the books; Mr Obj himself admitted that theirs no hope for this country that for hope to exist he and 21 other people who are the ones ruling and holding this country to ransom must be eliminated, when asked further what the way out was said we should persevere and see what God will do eventually. I fear that day o! And when you look around and see tribalism, religion, nepotism, partisan politics and general hatred flying round amongst us people it really looks bleak except God decides to act for the innocent ones sake. I don wash my hands commot for Nigerian(all the ones described above) people matter honestly. They don't deserve to be fought for or protected. They seem to like oppression. Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by nigmarelli(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25
[quote author=Malista post=131136756]

Chaii.. God of Mercy. This is really very scary😭😭😭.
Check ur PM [/quote

Sorry o! The PM wey I use for this site I no fit see any messages there o! I don edit am tire to change am to the one wey I fit access to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 12:47pm On Jul 25
nabes:
At least two years will be enough to judge

Buhari whom Tinubu doggedly supported was given 8 solid years to what end? The present situation of things. Now this one has also come requesting for more time yet they are busy allocating billions for themselves and their cronies.
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by mediclife1987(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25
Lizzysamuel:

Which two years?

Jonathan became President in 2011 and and Tinubu and co protested in 2012.

Abeg wetin be the name of that Naija babe wey dey your status wey dey always sing raunchy songs sef?

I believe she's in Germany or so?
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by Bolosiye: 4:43pm On Jul 25
This talk is not reasonable at all. For how long shall we wait for time sake, is it until half the population is wiped out, due to frustration?You can already see the hardship is becoming unbearable
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by jojothaiv(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25
Lizzysamuel:

Which two years?

Jonathan became President in 2011 and and Tinubu and co protested in 2012.
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by aswani(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25
Snowx:

Give me or or two reasons that made you believe that your president is in the right path? That it will yield something in future

One reason bi say di tin dey pain Obidients as dem dey wake every morning and Tinubu still bi dere President.

It can pain, àbi no bi so, Obidients nwanem?
Re: Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians by javascript1901: 2:14am On Jul 26
Leo588:
APC is tasking traditional rulers to speak on their behalf. Forgotten it was a year when they protested against GEJ
what year was the protest against Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Brief Encounter With General Buhari / Why You Should Marry From Mbaise Community / Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.