Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,971 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

Please Advise Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Me. (374 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me. by D111: 5:47pm On Jul 24
My first post ever,here is my story.how can I tell my friend that he has mouth odour without offending him,am really tired of the situation, and he's someone that always comes to my shop almost everyday after he close from his work.Front page please

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by Jamahyel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24
D111:
My first post ever,here is my story.how can I tell my friend that he has mouth odour without offending him,am really tired of the situation, and he's someone that always comes to my shop almost everyday after he close from his work.Front page please
tell somebody to tell him. Maybe someone that doesn't know him closely . You can even pay the person small token to pretend to come and buy something from your shop them engage the guy in a convo and then tell him.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by Zaheertyler(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24
To solve his problem or stop coming to your shop
Or he shouldn't come to your shop until he has solved his problem
Re: Please Advise Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24
D111:

if he is indeed a "friend" then you should have no problem telling him directly:" bro you have to check your mouth odor issue"
Re: Please Advise Me. by Allenmuller(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24
It'l be embarrasing ,if that advice is being initiated .
Re: Please Advise Me. by D111: 7:51pm On Jul 24
Zaheertyler:
To solve his problem or stop coming to your shop
Or he shouldn't come to your shop until he has solved his problem
To solve his problem, the truth of the matter is i don't know how to him directly,so that it won't be like insult to him, he's is a degree holder while am secondary school drop out
Re: Please Advise Me. by D111: 8:15pm On Jul 24
Allenmuller:
It'l be embarrasing ,if that advice is being initiated .
That is exactly my problem,i don't to be insultive
Re: Please Advise Me. by AlphaNugget(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24
You: how far blood, Omo e be like your toothpaste done finish?
Friend: Which kin talk be that na 😡
You: Omo blood, make I no lie you, your mouth dey smell ohh.....me no fit see you dey lose steeze and I go just mute na.....wetin dey sup na
Friend:..…...blah blah blah.

If you can't have this kind of convo with your nigga, then you guys ain't niggas but fakers and should go your separate ways 🙏
This is 2024, stop keeping useless company.....get serious

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. by Allenmuller(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24
Try other option make you no go fall victim with your fellow gee . U fi use this pattern like , You:Afa no lie you get mouth odour ? (he'll look confused cus dat's not he was expecting) Him:omg de serious ah no sure o . Then you know the next line to take
Re: Please Advise Me. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:09am On Jul 25
Don't tell him, just try and reduce the time you spend with him

(1) (Reply)

20ha In Kuje, Sauka Extension For 10million With Letter Of Intent / Major City Said Rear Admiral / Perhaps Youre Activating Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.