Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother (1147 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Solofresh2: 6:13pm On Jul 24
This is a picture of the late legendary American singer,Whitney Houston and her greatgrand mother,Susan Bell Drinkard
How close do you see this resemblance shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Ebubu2: 6:32pm On Jul 24
She lived in the 1700-1800s and dressed this way, fully clothed with an Elizabethan hat to match!

Damn! A time where most of black Africa was still tying cave-men like kind of pants (if at all), over their pubic. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Baronthecelebri: 9:07pm On Jul 24
This is reincarnation
Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Solofresh2: 9:19pm On Jul 24
Baronthecelebri:
This is reincarnation
I want to believe so too and their must be a reason for it
Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Baronthecelebri: 9:23pm On Jul 24
Solofresh2:
I want to believe so too and their must be a reason for it
yeah
Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Solofresh2: 9:33am On Jul 25
Seun,Mynd44,Dominique,nlfpmod,Justwise please what is my offence.
If I have don't something wrong, please let me know
Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by verifiablefacts: 10:32am On Jul 25
Drunkard,of all names.
Oyibo go force name on you, like it or not.
Your name is Tobi,the guy say im be Kunta but las las na Tobi.

1 Like

Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by Solofresh2: 3:59pm On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
Drunkard,of all names.
Oyibo go force name on you, like it or not.
Your name is Tobi,the guy say im be Kunta but las las na Tobi.
it is actually drinkard.My bad
Re: Striking Resemblance Of Whitney Houston And Her Great Grand Mother by verifiablefacts: 6:23pm On Jul 25
Solofresh2:
it is actually drinkard.My bad

So in present tense,not drunkard past tense?

Just joking,I hope you know that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist? / Love Stories / Prosecutors Throw Out Claims Lindsay Lohan Stole Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.