Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja (12324 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Revealpanda: 7:45am On Jul 25
Look at that... Chinese lives are even more valuable in Nigeria than Nigerian lives.

They literally killed their own people and left out the foreigners so they can exchange them for money 🤡
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by chigo32: 7:58am On Jul 25
Bad governance from our so called leaders is the cause of insecurity happening in ds country.
onome2013:
When investors run away because of insecurity as it happened in some states , you all will realise your mistakes. Gunmen, unknown gun men, kidnappers, bandits, armed robbers robbers Army one day one day you will pay for your dubious act
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Chetas81(m): 8:00am On Jul 25
WRONG MENTALITY IS KILLING THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Broveens42(m): 8:10am On Jul 25
Burna440:
Funny enough, Zango is very close to Army Barracks, infact the school mentioned almost shares fence with the Barrack so how come the soldiers did not respond? This is unfortunate

Army invade imo communities, as lives and properties of civilians are lost
https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/24/nigerian-army-troops-invade-imo-community-reportedly-gun-down-civilians-destroy-property
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Jughead29: 8:17am On Jul 25
These should be carefully investigated, security men used to go with these foreign workers in this case where are they

But peaceful protest now, u will see them in their feet haba
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Lavor234: 9:04am On Jul 25
The fact that we have generals hanging medals on their chests still baffles me.
What we have is a pseudo army. Nigeria cannot defend its citizens.

Now that the army has failed, does it not make sense that States should have a form of defense institution to secure themselves?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by chukskafor(m): 9:33am On Jul 25
Men of the under world doing bonanza with the lives of Nigerians, kill five to kidnap two chi-chi....SMH
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by thatigboman: 9:43am On Jul 25
dumahi:
Zango City near Lokoja?

In other words, they have the same fashion sense with Sheikh Gumi. Talibans also come to mind. Ideologies do influence people's dress sense. Only today, they said armed people blocked Kaduna-Lokoja highway and no police or army could dare them for hours. Yet, many Nigerians are not decoding anything. It's well.
Abuja-Lokoja highway
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Leo588(m): 9:45am On Jul 25
They will shout Allahuakbar, they are obviously the bandits and kidnappers from the North that migrated to Kogi and SE terrorizing the highways. Our security no get drones and surveillance systems ooo.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Benrosaria(m): 10:24am On Jul 25
Nigeria kill nigeria leave china 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by OdefaGirl(f): 11:11am On Jul 25
iLegendd:
If they're licenced to mine, this is bad, but if not, this is good.

Your mentality and that of the perpetrators are just the same.... Very low
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by dumahi(m): 11:24am On Jul 25
thatigboman:
Abuja-Lokoja highway
Ok. Thanks for the correction
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Jul 25
OdefaGirl:

Ode, I heard you. Your name is all I need to know who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by thatigboman: 12:03pm On Jul 25
dumahi:

Ok. Thanks for the correction
I just heard that trailers blocked somewhere in delta. onitsha-benin federal highway. protesting that one of their drivers was kidnapped and butchered. horrible
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by thatigboman: 12:05pm On Jul 25
OdefaGirl:

comedy. this your response is extremely funny, though the issue on ground is very serious
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by OdefaGirl(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25
iLegendd:
Ode, I heard you. Your name is all I need to know who you are.

And I repeat, you've got a very low IQ.... You think that every word is for your tribe not knowing that every tribe have different interpretation of words. Mugu!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25
OdefaGirl:

And I repeat, you've got a very low IQ.... You think that every word is for your tribe not knowing that every tribe have different interpretation of words. Mugu!
Ode, calm down. With your high IQ, you're still bitter and struggling financially. cheesy

Why haven't you used it to become too rich to be bothered? Even with your high IQ, you don't know how to punctuate properly. Let me teach you how to use ellipsis. It's 3 dots, not 4. [...]

Also, it's "every tribe has" not "every tribe have." Empty brain.

Ode na really ode sha. Fish brain. Madam high IQ wey no sabi tenses, singular, plural and punctuation.

Your parents just wasted money on a backyard degree for you. Go and ask for a refund and invest it in stocks or crypto, ode. cheesy cheesy

The Niger Delta's resources is everybody's resources, but your gold belongs to you and illegal Chinese miners.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by AnyanwuSK: 1:13pm On Jul 25
The raw materials being mined should be processed in Nigeria so that those criminals will be occupied by work.

Nobody is criminal.
Everybody is a criminal.

Self determination sure pass.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Akinfemmy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25
Make den kill those chinese too
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese, Kill Five Nigerians In Lokoja by Abee79(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25
DSS and Army will not uncover these ones O! They are here threatening to innocent Nigerians over a legitimate protest that is yet to happen 😔💔💔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gun Violence At A Festac Club / "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader / Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.