Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,230 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Are You A Student, Looking For Some Money & Parttime Job Paying You $1000/ Week? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Are You A Student, Looking For Some Money & Parttime Job Paying You $1000/ Week? (184 Views)

Relocate To Canada As A Student-without Ielts.secerts Revealed / 7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! / Get 1 Million As A Student By Joining Our Scholarship Webinar Today 8pm On Whats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student, Looking For Some Money & Parttime Job Paying You $1000/ Week? by Esteemed45: 8:22pm On Jul 24
FINALLY! even the 'LAZIEST' man can Now become Rich.

Dear Client,

Let it not be that you heard it from me first. But I'd like you to know this:

Our world today has totally Changed.

Most of those old abi proverbs like:

"NO FOOD FOR A LAZY man"

Have become old cliches because this days: There is even 'More Food for a Lazy-Man" before

How?

If not what do you call this….

"I make TONS of money, as an Author of a book- I DIDN'T even pick-up a Pen or touch a Keyboard to write.

Not even a DOT.

But, I am not a lazy man… and I know you are not either.

But Incase you're still wondering how someone can make millions as the author of a book that he didn't even write a word for

I understand.

Take your time. Watch this Short-Video
https://digitalofa.com/vsl-2/

See you on the other side.

Do you know who is arguably the biggest TikToker in the world?

@Khabylame ( search the name anywhere)

And do you know that TikTok pays him about $500,000. it should be more than this amount as I am writing to you)

They pay him this JUST FOR A SINGLE POST. scary init?

Now, I won't say "Let's Do The Math" and calculate how much khaby earns in A month… Two months.. a Year and so on. Because

We can't even calculate since we don't know how many videos he will post in the coming weeks or months.

The question is. How did he get there?

And what kind of post does he put out that earns him this much?

The answer is funny.

It's sooo funny and I'm nuh even sure if you'll believe me.

Buh I will tell you- Khaby lame doesn't even say a single word. Not even a single "Hello" in most of his TikTok videos.

Yet

He earns Millions than every TikToker on earth despite the fact that we all work our ass-off trying to put out a good TikTok video daily.

Unfair…Cruel…Partiality…Bias…Rubbish.

Look, call it whatever you want. Yeah, I did so too. UNTIL I had a deep thought about the whole thing and concluded that

THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS NOW!

It's no longer by your work rate (Hard Work)But

It's now by taking advantage of the new Trends or opportunities PRESENTED TO YOU on the internet TODAY.

Now have this in mind. Opportunity is everywhere for you to take. Left, right, center, front, back EVERYWHERE!

Here's how:

Apart from khaby lame doing this on TikTok - Thousands of youths are doing the same with 'AMAZON KDP'.

While you sit there crying how unfair the world is to you. New opportunities are WAVING at you.

Amazon Kdp?

But how are these people doing it like khaby lame on 'Amazon kdp'?
If you wanna know how,check below this post ,you will see my private whatsApp number and instagram handle on the first picture.

Send me a message on whatsApp or Instagram now so that you can become the next millionaire.

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Still Ongoing On School Resumption – Minister / Top 7 IAS Coaching Centers In Thane / French/spanish For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.