Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, (873 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Ojiofor: 11:57am On Jul 25
confusedlady:

Lol......😆😁
See hypocrisy in action. Blaming the community instead of the government.
Protest against bad government should start in Aba. Stop making excuses for the failure masquraded as governors in Eastern Nigeria.

Blame Ikpeazu for it even at that my own community makes we maintains our schools before government intervention.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by ryloy: 12:46pm On Jul 25
Interesting
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by confusedlady(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25
Ojiofor:

Blame Ikpeazu for it even at that my own community makes we maintains our schools before government intervention.

Government is a continuum. We will blame the current occupant of the seat of power or else we will start going back to blame ad nauseam.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Dsimmer: 2:40pm On Jul 25
This is what those idiots with ulterior motives should focus their attention on. Protest in your region! Simple as ABC.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Ojiofor: 2:44pm On Jul 25
confusedlady:

Government is a continuum. We will blame the current occupant of the seat of power or else we will start going back to blame ad nauseam.

Alex Otti is doing his best and I know before the end of his first term he will fix most of the problems. Only PDP looters and their supporters expect him to fix all the problems they left untouched for the past 24 years they were busy looting the state dry.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by confusedlady(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25
Ojiofor:

Alex Otti is doing his best and I know before the end of his first term he will fix most of the problems. Only PDP looters and their supporters expect him to fix all the problems they left untouched for the past 24 years they were busy looting the state dry.

This is the issue I have with Ibos. WHATABOUTISM!!!
Alex Otti wanted the job,he asked for the job,HE SHOULD DO THE JOB!!!
He should fix the past maladministration because he has the people's mandate. Stop passing the buck,because the buck stops on his table as governor!
Yesterday 18 billion Naira unpaid salary arrears. Today dilapidated school building. Yet Ibos keep exonerating him and blaming past governors.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Ojiofor: 3:14pm On Jul 25
confusedlady:

This is the issue I have with Ibos. WHATABOUTISM!!!
Alex Otti wanted the job,he asked for the job,HE SHOULD DO THE JOB!!!
He should fix the past maladministration because he has the people's mandate. Stop passing the buck,because the buck stops on his table as governor!
Yesterday 18 billion Naira unpaid salary arrears. Today dilapidated school building. Yet Ibos keep exonerating him and blaming past governors.

Whataboutism like APC blamed GEJ for 9 years and never fixed any of Nigeria problems...
Do actually expect Alex Otti to fix all the problems in all sectors in Abia state within one year?
Have your own governor fixed all the problems in your state?
Tinubu is beging to be given more time and you all are supporting him.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by confusedlady(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25
Ojiofor:

Whataboutism like APC blamed GEJ for 9 years and never fixed any of Nigeria problems...
Do actually expect Alex Otti to fix all the problems in all sectors in Abia state within one year?
Have your own governor fixed all the problems in your state?
Tinubu is beging to be given more time and you all are supporting him.

I need to inform you of one thing today.
I support NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN, because I believe they are all cut from the same cloth,unscrupulous and of no principles!
You sound like an unprincipled ,unscrupulous and accept anything kind of person.
I will tell you some thing today. The month I arrived In the UK for the first time I voted in the local council election. I did not go to the local government office. They sent someone to my house and I was registered to vote in an election taking place that month.
Before the election the candidates on the ballot visited people in their HOMES! I never attended ONE political rally.
Before the election I was sent a text message as well as a postal letter telling me where my centre to vote was and the time I had to perform my civic duty of voting.

On the date of voting I strolled to the school where I was to vote. There was no crowd. There was no rowdiness. I met the electoral officers. They gave me my materials. I entered the booth. I voted. I dropped my ballot paper. I left.
That evening the result of the election was sent to my phone via text message.
This is how proper civilisations work. This is how proper political systems work.
No blaming of the previous government by the present government. Just get to work and fulfil your electoral promises and your party agenda.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Jul 25
confusedlady:

I need to inform you of one thing today.
I support NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN, because I believe they are all cut from the same cloth,unscrupulous and of no principles!
You sound like an unprincipled ,unscrupulous and accept anything kind of person.
I will tell you some thing today. The month I arrived In the UK for the first time I voted in the local council election. I did not go to the local government office. They sent someone to my house and I was registered to vote in an election taking place that month.
Before the election the candidates on the ballot visited people in their HOMES! I never attended ONE political rally.
Before the election I was sent a text message as well as a postal letter telling me where my centre to vote was and the time I had to perform my civic duty of voting.

On the date of voting I strolled to the school where I was to vote. There was no crowd. There was no rowdiness. I met the electoral officers. They gave me my materials. I entered the booth. I voted. I dropped my ballot paper. I left.
That evening the result of the election was sent to my phone via text message.
This is how proper civilisations work. This is how proper political systems work.
No blaming of the previous government by the present government. Just get to work and fulfil your electoral promises and your party agenda.

Stop crying, Alex Otti is started well and he is doing great but if he derails we from Abia state will be the first to call him out like we did to OUK,TA Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu.We know how to criticise our leaders.
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by confusedlady(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25
Ojiofor:

Stop crying, Alex Otti is started well and he is doing great but if he derails we from Abia state will be the first to call him out like we did to OUK,TA Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu.We know how to criticise our leaders.

If that is the only sensible thing you picked out from my last post. I give up on you. My last post to you. Slaves believe their chains are beautiful ornaments.

Just imagine the kind of politics being played in the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/8164175/samuel-nwanosikes-hotel-sealed-rivers
Re: This Is The Current State Of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School In Arochukwu LGA, by Ojiofor: 7:03pm On Jul 25
confusedlady:

If that is the only sensible thing you picked out from my last post. I give up on you. My last post to you. Slaves believe their chains are beautiful ornaments.

Just imagine the kind of politics being played in the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/8164175/samuel-nwanosikes-hotel-sealed-rivers

Confusedlady don't try to get me confused.I am not here to receive lectures from a biased lecturer.

As for the link you posted,that is the type of politics they play in Rivers state nothing concern me.I am discussing Abia state politics because I am from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer / Oyo Crises Is Pdp Real / Anenih, Others For Probe - Over N1 Trillion Spent On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.