Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover (31099 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG / Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by ElevationD: 10:33am On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
Anambra people celebrating flyover that Ebonyi has over 15 of grin

Do you know that Ebubu means mumu?
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Obierika(m): 10:35am On Jul 25
tojahh:

You don finally buy phone grin

Don't mind Ebubu2 he just took a break from selling Gala in traffic in Lagos so he can show us that he just bought a second hand Android phone grin

@Ebubu2 please keep 2 Gala and 1 bottle of Coke for me, I will pay you when I get to Maryland traffic in the evening grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by DatNiggaDaz: 10:35am On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
Look at them celebrating an uncompleted projectgrin

Good governance has taken a back seat in Anambra grin
grin grin

Our brothers & neigbours can never reason like you..you are not from that part of the world..still shamelessness is very far from you..using our neigbours name profile to throw tantrums.

You are fooling yourself..if you think you are fooling our brothers from the east

.. grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Obierika(m): 10:36am On Jul 25
ElevationD:

Do you know that Ebubu means mumu?

Ebubu2 is really living up to his name grin
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jul 25
[quote author=Salewa97 post=131129089]Soludo is doing great things for Anambra!

This flyover go make Ekwulobia shine brighter and ease traffic wahala.

Keep pushing, we dey feel the development!

[and/quote]

How exactly is this flyover going to open up new vistas of opportunities for the State? Can you explain?

From the pic.... I just don't see the need for this. Flyovers are usually to fly over major highways or expressways .... I don't see what this one is really flying over.
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:38am On Jul 25
From obiano to Soludo even Ngige with his short term as anambra govenor all have legacies on infrastructure

Money Obi was suppose to use on infrastructure was heavily used to print hen on ankara and on media hyping

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Obierika(m): 10:39am On Jul 25
Snowx:

If you said so..I will assure you you will and can never win it..know this and know peace.

Since someone quoted you by saying two wrong cannot make a right, you still maintained you gonna fight a fight that you have fought for centuries without achieving nothing

Ebubu2's brain is still developing so he does not reason like an adult!
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by maxiuc(m): 10:55am On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
does that make Ebonyi more developed than Anambra

Answer oga

Lonely and desserted flyover
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Godsonkemz(m): 10:59am On Jul 25
This is what is called construction of a flyover not the substandard flyover which is taking his counterpart in imo state ages to lay it's foundation at control

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by maxiuc(m): 11:02am On Jul 25
zebszebs:
This is better than that scammer Roachas who was using 6" blocks to build a bridge, and it later developed huge cracklines.

I wonder if that bridge is still standing today.

Is still standing because the foundation of the bridge and pillars was laid by ikedi ohakim administration
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by MaziObinnaokija: 11:02am On Jul 25
angry embarassed cry
Ebubu2:
undecided Daalu Nwokem! angry.Dnt blame us from rejoicing after that AGULU PRESIDENT scammed us/use our money on HERO BEER

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by caye(m): 11:07am On Jul 25
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even demons most times celebrate ,try to always form to be happy and celebrate good things even when you are bitter .don't be more demon than the demons

Ki-ki-ki! grin! gringrin!! gringringrin!!!
Dis man! You no go kee person o!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by maxiuc(m): 11:09am On Jul 25
Wiifesnatcher:
From obiano to Soludo even Ngige with his short term as anambra govenor all have legacies on infrastructure

Money Obi was suppose to use on infrastructure was heavily used to print hen on ankara and on media hyping
now as a Governor you came into office where there is no debt waiting for you contractors has been settled pension and gratuities paid every heavy debts was settled by the former former Governor and still left some balances for you so tell me why you the current Governor won't succeed when there's no huge debt Left for you.

As it stands Peter Obi remains the only Governor that has faced any corruption charges. During presidential election the opposition looked and looked searched and searched for something to pin him down with but couldn't find any.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by ariesbull: 11:10am On Jul 25
igbo governors are trying

Salewa97:
Soludo is doing great things for Anambra!

This flyover go make Ekwulobia shine brighter and ease traffic wahala.

Keep pushing, we dey feel the development!
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by papiwyte(m): 11:13am On Jul 25
How many flyovers did bitter obi build?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by justking(m): 11:36am On Jul 25
Nice work
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:57am On Jul 25
maxiuc:
now as a Governor you came into office where there is no debt waiting for you contractors has been settled pension and gratuities paid every heavy debts was settled by the former former Governor and still left some balances for you so tell me why you the current Governor won't succeed when there's no huge debt Left for you.

As it stands Peter Obi remains the only Governor that has faced any corruption charges. During presidential election the opposition looked and looked searched and searched for something to pin him down with but couldn't find any.

If they find it, would you people allow justice prevail? Won't you call it witch-hunting?

As Mnk destroy the peace of east, in Igbo land you can travel in the night no trouble but since mnk started his campaign of destruction, the rest cannot be said. Are you people not still asking for his release instead of prosecution of atrocities he had performed in southeast states?

You expect the same corrupt politicians like obi to judge obi. Thief don't catch theif
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by grandstar(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
Look at them celebrating an uncompleted projectgrin

Good governance has taken a back seat in Anambra grin

You Igbos are the ones tearing down each other the most, and at the end of the day, you will say "Yoruba's are not happy to see this"

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by sonssyo(f): 12:27pm On Jul 25
Revealpanda:

You're a YORUBA man

We know all your antics and snakish behaviors 🫤

Abeg leave the average mediocre people, they don't have sense, that fly over construction started last year, how e take concern them.
This guys are crazy.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by JavaKonjo: 12:45pm On Jul 25
The only time Nigerian politicians can multi task is when they are looting the treasury, other than that, they will celebrate one over priced mediocre project after the other, like they have sent man to the moon
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Shikena(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25
How is this bridge better than investment in Hero Beer?
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by wiseoneking: 1:21pm On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
This is one of the reasons the Anambra people despises you. You should know that you can never in any way compare Anambra with Ebonyi in any standard. The 15 flyover you are boasting which is actually a big lie, was the one that cars doesn’t ply to but okada. You built an airport that never witnessed a flight. Majority of the big houses in Abakaliki are owned by thesame Anambra people. I developed love for the Abakaliki people because they are the most despised in SE but I can’t stand unnecessary inferiority complex of even comparing Ebonyi to Anambra. Check all indices of development: education, industry, urbanization etc , Anambra is always among the first three but Ebonyi will be dragging it with the northerners. Stop that

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Ihengwu: 1:24pm On Jul 25
I am not one of Soludo's fans, but this is the type thing you as a Governor and you will forever be proud of yourself. I hope he will do more of this and on other projects in Anambra.
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by winterfell007(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25
What a shoddy job from Suludo
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Chikeluba25(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25
Ebubu2:
Ignorance display at it's peak.

That same Anambra already have countless flyovers/Interchange decades before Ebonyi could dream of there first flyover.
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by NaijaCover(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25
Following
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by commoditiesnig: 1:45pm On Jul 25
Very good construction. Kudos to prof. Soludo and Anambra people
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by JagabanB: 1:57pm On Jul 25
Egoveen:
Please do you sell to die do you not sell to survive,most at times you guys reason from your nostrils,can you show me the picture of your own town let's compare and contrast.
Do u foIks make noise about how greatly developed your place is or not?
If u guys dón't reason from ur nostriIs, will u be bragging about how highly developed u are with a society like this?
U want to see my town now?
Have u now agreed that all ur high development is on social media?
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by alphaNomega: 4:54pm On Jul 25
Chinkoalhaji34:
Soludo dey shine like a star! Ekwulobia Flyover go change the game for the community. Progress dey show, and we dey ready to ride this wave! Na so we go take move forward together.
thunder fire poverty and poor standards of living.

in 2024 human beings are celebrating flyover.

something the government should do without any fanfare.
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by mindtricks: 6:46pm On Jul 25
Ebubu2:

My dear I tire o.
Good governance is a privilege, never a right.
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Salewa97: 7:12pm On Jul 25
Soludo don show say him get eye for progress! Ekwulobia flyover go make movement easier for weyrey wey dey hustle for road. Na him time to shine, we dey look forward to am!
Re: I Can't Wait To Drive Through This— Soludo Reacts To Status Of Ekwulobia Flyover by Egoveen: 9:01pm On Jul 25
JagabanB:

Do u foIks make noise about how greatly developed your place is or not?
If u guys dón't reason from ur nostriIs, will u be bragging about how highly developed u are with a society like this?
U want to see my town now?
Have u now agreed that all ur high development is on social media?
Make i see the pictures of your town make i see,i wan check something😂😂😂😄😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Is Challenging Buhari’s Authority By Wearing Military Camouflage- APC / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.