Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,403 members, 7,961,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

How A Prophet Ruined My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Prophet Ruined My Life (89 Views)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Prophet Ruined My Life by Paddyteddy3: 11:29pm On Jul 24
Good evening Nairalanders,I just want to share what has been going on my life for the past 1 year.Two years ago,I was so desperate to get rich then I met with a guy to take me to a prophet(Woli) so I could do a little voodoo to get rich,He asked me to pay 40k for soap first that I would also need to bath all the curses on my head before the soap could work,I did all he asked then the second day he called me to come and see him.Getting there,I saw a lady boiling some meat then he put the meat in a black plate with soup,under the plate was 4 1000 naira notes which he asked me to bring for the voodoo,I ate the meat in the plate:That’s what Yoruba people call ‘Aseje’.Long story cut short,I did not know that it was human meat until I went to an Alfa for consultation😢.I keep feeling guilty and scared till this day,Pls youths should be careful..I only needed a little voodoo to boost my Yahoo,Honestly that was only what I wanted but look where it has landed me now,My life is at stake.It’s only God that can help me,Mods pls push this topic to front page so people can learn from my mistakes
Re: How A Prophet Ruined My Life by MaziObinnaokija: 11:36pm On Jul 24
undecided
Re: How A Prophet Ruined My Life by Paddyteddy3: 11:37pm On Jul 24
MaziObinnaokija:
undecided
I’m not making things up,The spirit has been trying to keep me
Re: How A Prophet Ruined My Life by Paddyteddy3: 11:37pm On Jul 24
Paddyteddy3:
I’m not making things up,The spirit has been trying to keep me
kill*
Re: How A Prophet Ruined My Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07am On Jul 25
stop trying to blame others for your own life choices... YOU ruined your own life, nobody else.

(1) (Reply)

How Can AI Consulting Firms Revolutionize Your Business? / (100% Working) Latest Brawl Stars Redeem Codes For Free Rewards 2024 / Outrage Over Vile Words About Oba Of Benin: “very Provocative"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.