Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,858 members, 7,935,678 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Are Jumia Phones New??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Jumia Phones New??? (1135 Views)

Jumia Phones / Why Are JUMIA Products Overpriced / CHEAP PHONES :New Lg G7 Thinq 64gb/Note 9 128gb(sprint) for sell 100K/140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jumia Phones New??? by thetech: 12:01am On Jul 25
I wish to buy a phone from Jumia. A Google pixel 6 to be precise. The price on some is as low as 450k. This left me wondering if the phones sold on Jumia are new ones or used phones.
Does anyone have an idea please?
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by wildlife9999(m): 12:39am On Jul 25
Asking fo*lish question why u no enter market
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by thetech: 1:59am On Jul 25
wildlife9999:
Asking fo*lish question why u no enter market

More than 20 people viewed and didn't reply as they probably didn't have answer. One would think you were going to utter something meaningful. I guess Tinubu's government is taking a toll on your personal health and mental wellbeing. Seek help brother.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by HeatSeeker(m): 2:15am On Jul 25
thetech:
I wish to buy a phone from Jumia. A Google pixel 6 to be precise. The price on some is as low as 450k. This left me wondering if the phones sold on Jumia are new ones or used phones.

They are not all entirely new. Make sure you buy directly from the official store of the brand on jumia or else... grin
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by adamma24: 8:24am On Jul 25
thetech:

Guy...enter market with your own leg and buy the phone you want with your own hand ...face to face transaction....because this online market in some cases na what you ordered versus what you get....u beta get sense now ooo....no come here come complain to us later because we no be police or court ooo..

6 Likes

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:37am On Jul 25
I have ordered 3 phones from jumia and used them for years. The phones that look ridiculously cheap are usually refurbished and they indicate that when that is the case.

4 Likes

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by nafisu: 8:40am On Jul 25
In most cases if the phone is over 4 years since it was made, you will most likely get a refurbished phone but neatly packaged. In my experience with Samsung phones though, jumia will not admit to this also, since they aren't the vendors.
Some obvious signs are how it is packaged as opposed to one from the official store and some come with already updated software.
Could be a different case for pixel devices, this is as much as i know.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by payaseriy: 8:54am On Jul 25
Yes

Any refurbished one will be specified though.

I have a website like Jumia for sale. With one year hosting and App.
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by care4you: 9:02am On Jul 25
thetech:

More than 20 people viewed and didn't reply as they probably didn't have answer. One would think you were going to utter something meaningful. I guess Tinubu's government is taking a toll on your personal health and mental wellbeing. Seek help brother.

you're a fool and you I'll always remain one....
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by 23jerryking(m): 10:49am On Jul 25
thetech:
Jumia are known for ditching out fake products nowadays o. My most recent series of encounters with them haven't been pleasant at all at all.

5 Likes

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by thetech: 11:06am On Jul 25
care4you:

You saw everyone giving meaningful replies and you decided to follow the path of your brother above. Tell me a thing or two about birds of a feather...

7 Likes

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by faceland: 12:05pm On Jul 25
Usually.

It is jiji that is mostly used items.

When they call to verify your purchase, specify that it most be new.

If you are too paranoid. Insist on picking it yourself in their office (when it arrive) and open the package THERE. If there is another you don't want, object right there say you no go gree.

I know people who bought good republished laptop (ridiculously cheap) from Jumai and I know people who bought brand new state of the arts laptop from Konga.

1 Like

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by noobody(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25
thetech:

Mint pixel 6 256gb available for 355k,

Call/Whatsapp:08100115319
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by Emu4life(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25
HeatSeeker:

They are not all entirely new. Make sure you buy directly from the official store of the brand on jumia or else... grin

Don't be a Wicked Nigerian Citizen. Complete your statement grin
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by HeatSeeker(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25
Emu4life:

Don't be a Wicked Nigerian Citizen. Complete your statement grin

I don't think I need to cheesy
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by Tempulated: 9:45pm On Jul 25
23jerryking:
Jumia are known for ditching out fake products nowadays o. My most recent series of encounters with them haven't been pleasant at all at all.

True too much Fake products on their website these days. ITEL is the only company saving them their face.
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by 23jerryking(m): 4:12am On Jul 26
Tempulated:

True too much Fake products on their website these days. ITEL is the only company saving them their face.
Guy! Within two months I've ordered up to 9 different fashion items. All turned out to be fake,all!!!
At highly exorbitant rates for that matter.
I've stopped dealing with them and will soon delete my Jumia account.

1 Like

Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by Mistral(m): 9:04am On Jul 26
care4you:

Your username doesn't quite align with the tone of your messages. Just saying.
Re: Are Jumia Phones New??? by Mistral(m): 9:05am On Jul 26
23jerryking:
Guy! Within two months I've ordered up to 9 different fashion items. All turned out to be fake,all!!!
At highly exorbitant rates for that matter.
I've stopped dealing with them and will soon delete my Jumia account.

I blame the culture of our country.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nitel? / Nokia 6085 / Do You Download Hundreds Of Bytes Or Gigs Of Bytes With You Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.