Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing (24107 Views)

EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta / Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by Bigdocky60: 10:43am On Jul 25
Truvelisback:
Dem take this matter serious pass Bandits, kidnappers, terrorists and our corrupt politicians milking Nigeria dry. If EFCC are truly what they are, they should begin with our politicians. Na for our useless currency dem wan show demself.
yes cus they can easily see offenders for this
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by Franklyspeakin: 1:48pm On Jul 25
does bobrisky have a SOUND surname. is he really wealthy.
his lifestyle will naturally offend most Nigerian machoistic men so he would be a willing prey if he falls short of the law. he should have seen this coming from afar.
man turned woman using it to survive
Malista:

Is Bobrisky a poor man too?
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by stainzvill(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25
Pesin and him money again
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by DaddyCoool: 2:22pm On Jul 25
shortgun:
Till now nobody has been able to explain how spraying of naira at events affects its value and purchasing power. This law is the height of misplaced priority.
People have been spraying dollar and other foreign currencies yet their value keeps appriciating against the naira even after the ban on spraying naira

But why must you spray money. Give me one problem spraying money solves
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by DaddyCoool: 2:27pm On Jul 25
Godspeed0:
This law need to be delisted spraying of money is African culture this law need to be eradicated must we copy very white man culture if they can not give us 24hr light since independence they dont have any to arrest anyone spraying money

Which kin African culture. Were Africans using paper money before?
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by Orinechi: 3:26pm On Jul 25
sonofsteven:

How to know a shallow minded loser

Because he has made it, he uses this to console himself and makes others believe that only the illegal business pays so much money to live life as it pleases you so the reason he is where he is,is because he indulges in legitimate business which doesn't pay
Are u angry he said the truth?
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by sonofsteven: 3:47pm On Jul 25
Orinechi:
Are u angry he said the truth?

Nah bro

But his thinking dey myopic,there are people with legitimate income even if there's none in ur family or in ur circle wey make am with legitimate source, check footballers,check other supports, you can only say they spent carelessly and lost it but saying nobody made it legitimately is a wrong statement, so I'm not angry with anyone because you are what you know,see and hear... if he has seen people who actually made it legit and spend enough, I believe he wouldn't have said or made such statement... peace
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by Orinechi: 5:57pm On Jul 25
sonofsteven:

Nah bro

But his thinking dey myopic,there are people with legitimate income even if there's none in ur family or in ur circle wey make am with legitimate source, check footballers,check other supports, you can only say they spent carelessly and lost it but saying nobody made it legitimately is a wrong statement, so I'm not angry with anyone because you are what you know,see and hear... if he has seen people who actually made it legit and spend enough, I believe he wouldn't have said or made such statement... peace
He never said nobody made it legit. Go back to what he wrote again. I don't know why u are being uncomfortable with this man's coment. Are u one of the illegit spender?
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by loswhite(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25
Bigdocky60:
you still think like a monkey in this modern era black man seeing himself under the whites bitch ass nigga you dumb
Idiot you can go spray money and end up on jail… I doubt idiots like you even have money to spray in the first place.
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by loswhite(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25
Lithiumite:

Stop spewing thrash and displaying your defeatist mentality......cash is being sprayed at events all over the world,go to clubs and see how much cash is being sprayed.......was it not oyinbo that invented the cash spraying gun.
please use your winning mentality that you have to go and spray cash. I doubt if you know what defeatist mentality even mean….smh
Re: Man Sentenced For Spraying Naira Notes, Stepping On Them While Dancing by BigYash: 12:55pm On Jul 26
The law is for the poor.. Chief Preist did same,he connectioned and moneyed his way out grin In what ever you do in this life,don’t forget to have money o.. Don’t forget to know people that matters in the society too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m / We Were Forced To Swear Oath Of Secrecy Over Boko Haram Terrorists - Official / Twitter User, Adeniji Ayodeji (PabloAyodeji) Accused Of Running Scam Ring (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.