Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative (12996 Views)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by MaziObinnaokija: 9:11am On Jul 25
cool flog the isio and FREE him angry grin cheesy.No more FREE BEANS
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by MaziObinnaokija: 9:21am On Jul 25
angry wic useless hardship caused him to go pat one "MR FEMI" 25? Go to that Odiolowo,u won't see anybody that rep FEMI.The idiot still fold him 👖. They should flog and free him.Make thrm nor dey waste Taxpayers monry to feed dem BEANS sad embarassed.Weda the BEANS nah watery or NOT sad grin
post=131132319:
Una See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause For HERE
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Bayyajidda(m): 9:24am On Jul 25
agadez007:
This early morning?

As dem nor wan hear word and what to start tribal war on every given thread on Nairaland, we go help them.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Gbeng30(m): 9:51am On Jul 25
Look at this mumu, you no impersonate soldier, you no impersonate police, na unrecognized corps officer you go impersonate...ode
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Smartcitizen: 10:15am On Jul 25
Snake001:
Hehehe

Na dem.

These people and impersonation na 5&6

E no dey pass them.

You see them impersonating Hausa and Yoruba on this platform.

Ask for their account number you will find out they are from the Godforsaken land of cannibalism.

They have even started using Yoruba & Hausa names for drug trafficking

I know Mr Femi, he is from Ebonyi state just like one governor Dapo Abiodun that is not doing very well and thank God he is not a Yoruba man.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Lazenby007(m): 10:19am On Jul 25
post=131132319:
Una See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause For HERE
Hardship !? But him get 25k to buy uniform. There is no excuse to crime

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by specialbobby(m): 10:51am On Jul 25
Wetin be this what is his whole achievement with this neighborhood dey shop money too apart from salary?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Autobot05: 10:56am On Jul 25
Agbado people 😂
Oya naw
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Autobot05: 10:59am On Jul 25
Snake001:
Hehehe

Na dem.

E no dey pass them.

Ask for their account number you will find out they are from the Godforsaken land of cannibalism.

Stop crying … Abeg Goan look for agbado and cassava to eat jare
Awalokan 😂
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:03am On Jul 25
Bayyajidda:

Only a fool will impersonate yoruba. What's there to impersonate, laziness abi dirtiness?

Exposure and civilization that you lack in your stone age region
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 11:12am On Jul 25
Bayyajidda:

Only a fool will impersonate yoruba. What's there to impersonate, laziness abi dirtiness?

You said it all bro all they know how to do is eat and shit 💩 yagbe and shalanga very dirty things their skin have 3 Colours even aboki for sabo say Yoruba Kafi chakra hmm very smelling they will come online and be talking while aboki is fucking their mother in sabo for 2500 till candle off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 11:13am On Jul 25
Wiifesnatcher:

Exposure and civilization that you lack in your stone age region

Is sleeping with ur daughters and gay civilization animal goat
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Zico5(m): 11:29am On Jul 25
One yamirin guy will come from ihiala to come and destroy our peace here. Thunder will surely fire them all.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:54am On Jul 25
Funshowilliams:

Is sleeping with ur daughters and gay civilization animal goat

Why are you telling us Igbo tradition?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 12:02pm On Jul 25
Wiifesnatcher:

Why are you telling us Igbo tradition?

U want to deny even your name wifesnactxher says it all u are a goat ask oduduwa what he exchanged Yorubas peoples brain 🧠 with ? Is it ewedu? Amala or gbegiri animal
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by austinbrown: 12:24pm On Jul 25
Snake001:
Hehehe

Na dem.

E no dey pass them.

we no see better people impersonate na Yoruba people we want impersonate una no get sense!!! So MEVO sounds like an Igbo name abi
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25
Funshowilliams:

U want to deny even your name wifesnactxher says it all u are a goat ask oduduwa what he exchanged Yorubas peoples brain 🧠 with ? Is it ewedu? Amala or gbegiri animal

Am I not better than you that inferiority made to deny your ancestral name, you're an impostor yet you dey call people out

Allow the psychiatrist finished their work on your watery brain you said no, now see how you're disgracing your lineage for likes

Boy I won't exchange tantrum with you but believe me I can go dirty with you and bring you down to the dustbin that you belong

Yorubas ain't you people mate, you forest monkkeys
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by NaijaCover(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25
Lazenby007:
Hardship !? But him get 25k to buy uniform. There is no excuse to crime

You Don't Understand what people are passing through inside this country, Nigeria.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 2:27pm On Jul 25
Wiifesnatcher:

Am I not better than you that inferiority made to deny your ancestral name, you're an impostor yet you dey call people out

Allow the psychiatrist finished their work on your watery brain you said no, now see how you're disgracing your lineage for likes

Boy I won't exchange tantrum with you but believe me I can go dirty with you and bring you down to the dustbin that you belong

Yorubas ain't you people mate, you forest monkkeys

I know you are more sophisticated monkey idiot go to Ibadan and see ur people u come to lagos to brag after igbos have invested in lagos you are not even a monkey u are a baboon u can go dirty with me I don’t go dirty with pigs how many step brothers and sisters do u have can you count people in your family Tha’s how u know u are an animal . When water carry lagos don’t worry u will go back to ur brown roof stupid fool. Go soak ur afternoon garri and keep it to rise so it will be enough for u and ur children Ewu
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25
Funshowilliams:

I know you are more sophisticated monkey idiot go to Ibadan and see ur people u come to lagos to brag after igbos have invested in lagos you are not even a monkey u are a baboon u can go dirty with me I don’t go dirty with pigs how many step brothers and sisters do u have can you count people in your family Tha’s how u know u are an animal . When water carry lagos don’t worry u will go back to ur brown roof stupid fool. Go soak ur afternoon garri and keep it to rise so it will be enough for u and ur children Ewu

All this your dad biography means nothing to me, you need to be chained with a 2 by 2 hitting on your head maybe you will have sense in your lifetime

Go and show your fada the imbecilic sad story of him you wrote up there

Anupama Ndi nzizu
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 6:24am On Jul 26
Wiifesnatcher:

All this your dad biography means nothing to me, you need to be chained with a 2 by 2 hitting on your head maybe you will have sense in your lifetime

Anupama Ndi nzizu

Why chained Lol u need 2 by 4 unchained
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 6:27am On Jul 26
Wiifesnatcher:

Anupama Ndi nzizu

Good you realize I wrote a sad story up there and that sad story is the reality of your stupid God forsaken life idiot
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Bayyajidda(m): 8:29am On Jul 26
Snake001:
Hehehe

Na dem.

E no dey pass them.

Mynd44 why did you remove my post but fail to remove this tribalist post I responded to? I would never mention any tribe if not that your people filled with heart wont stop mentioning and insulting my tribe on every thread.

Note we will not relent in replying them. I have been on Nairaland since 2006, I would never insult any tribe but the wickedness and tribalism I'm now seeing on Nairaland won't let me keep mum. We will reply them fire for fire.
Cc: Seun
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:54am On Jul 26
Funshowilliams:

Good you realize I wrote a sad story up there and that sad story is the reality of your stupid God forsaken life idiot

As you wishes to others so shall it be to you, your fourth generation to come amen, I bind that with psalm 109

And I pray you get well soon
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 11:13am On Jul 26
Wiifesnatcher:

As you wishes to others so shall it be to you, your fourth generation to come amen, I bind that with psalm 109

And I pray you get well soon

Pray for ur mothers and fathers eediot
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26
Funshowilliams:

Pray for ur mothers and fathers eediot

Calling your father middle name in most of your post really show you're proud of him
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Operative by Funshowilliams: 2:44pm On Jul 26
Wiifesnatcher:

Calling your father middle name in most of your post really show you're proud of him

Ok I agree rest na ok take ur stupidness somewhere else 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charms, Bibles, Recovered From Zambian Fraudster Who Tried To Dupe Businessman / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.