Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,604 members, 7,926,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Solve July 25 Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle With This Technique - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solve July 25 Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle With This Technique (165 Views)

Solve July 24 Hamster Kombat Mini Game With This Technique / Solve Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle For July 23 With This Technique / What Is Hamster And Is Hamster Kombat Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solve July 25 Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle With This Technique by succesio: 8:16am On Jul 25
I was unable to solve the new Hamster Kombat Key puzzle until I used this technique.

The technique I used is memorization done with an aid. First I watched the hint video (YouTube short version from one of the lord level players).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNjiRj8b8M?si=HwdFyzOspAvqOHml

Next I downloaded the image guide he created and posted in his group. You can find the image for today below.

I separated the movement pattern into group for easier memorization as seen in the image below. Finally , I spent about 5 minutes memorizing the candle movement patterns.

By using this technique, I solved the previously impossible puzzle in 15 seconds. Right before I taped play, I tried recalling the steps while moving my finger without looking at my phone.

Any one I couldn't recall, I looked at the image. Until I could recall the steps without looking at my phone that I clicked play.

I will also post the images guide for the next puzzle game.

Re: Solve July 25 Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle With This Technique by succesio: 8:18am On Jul 25
Rare chance to Join Airdrop of an already listed token. MBOX token is already listed on Binance, you can currently stake the token there.

You can also find MBOX token listed in your Trust wallet and swap it in the DEX.

Participate in the Airdrop via their teIegram bot, complete the task, copy and paste your MBOX address.

200 MBOX will be distributed to each Airdrop participants on July 27th.

Re: Solve July 25 Hamster Kombat Key Puzzle With This Technique by succesio: 1:00pm On Jul 25
Ton

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 Phone For Sale / Paxful Moderator Still Hold My Money / Genuine, Authentic Laptop Computers,at Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.