Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie (3311 Views)

"He Has Sucked My Breast, Fingered My Va**na. Hin Thing Small" - Beauty Bbnaija / Akon Praises Rema - "He Reminds Me Of Wizkid" (See Video) / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by diamond68: 8:49am On Jul 25
When he was fraternizing with Madonna I knew the old vampire was just there to steal his soul. This is how she stole Tupac and Dennis Rodmans soul and those guys went haywire and veered off normalcy. This old draconian vampire witch lives off the spiritual energy of young black men. Rema is a fallen angel if you see his star alignment of the sun in Taurus and moon in Pisces . And so this is like a lost soul energy but further down the line the moon goes from Pisces to Aries meaning he is going to be totally separated from his higher self and will fall into a spiritual pit and then all the spiritual energy he has after he falls into that pit would be sucked up by some draconian energy vampires and so someone like Rema is the perfect target for energy vampires and these vampires read his energy like I just did and this is why Madonna was following him up and down waiting for that moment and she got it. They say Rema is a drug addled shadow of himself. A zombie. The draconian witch has taken his soul. He is now in a spiritual abyss with no soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by HeatSeeker(m): 9:34am On Jul 25
Please get help

6 Likes

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by Cesarr1: 10:26am On Jul 25
diamond68:
When he was fraternizing with Madonna I knew the old vampire was just there to steal his soul. This is how she stole Tupac and Dennis Rodmans soul and those guys went haywire and veered off normalcy. This old draconian vampire witch lives off the spiritual energy of young black men. Rema is a fallen angel if you see his star alignment of the sun in Taurus and moon in Pisces . And so this is like a lost soul energy but further down the line the moon goes from Pisces to Aries meaning he is going to be totally separated from his higher self and will fall into a spiritual pit and then all the spiritual energy he has after he falls into that pit would be sucked up by some draconian energy vampires and so someone like Rema is the perfect target for energy vampires and these vampires read his energy like I just did and this is why Madonna was following him up and down waiting for that moment and she got it. They say Rema is a drug addled shadow of himself. A zombie. The draconian witch has taken his soul. He is now in a spiritual abyss with no soul
Remain dey him own dey jeje dey make money
You dey for nairaland dey create thread , still seun no pmfot pay u 1 naira
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by RealityKings: 12:42pm On Jul 25
Acute Malaria

1 Like

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by justgreater(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25
Errrt

1 Like

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by Nukilia: 2:21pm On Jul 25
Wetin the soul dey do before... grin grin grin

Oga stop skipping your drugs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by stainzvill(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25
Make she come suck my soul abeg
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by Koppaguard: 3:19pm On Jul 25
You won't understand op if you are spiritually blind, forget conspiracy, things dey happen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by ajasbaba(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25
some people no just get work

1 Like

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by mecuries(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25
Lol..... you need to get some rehab
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by diamond68: 4:15pm On Jul 25
Koppaguard:
You won't understand op if you are spiritually blind, forget conspiracy, things dey happen.
people are asleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by Sirhush(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25
I like to always mind my business cool
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by H2ho(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25
diamond68:

He sold it willingly in exchange for unlimited bag….hell is waiting for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by care4you: 6:53pm On Jul 25
Me wey dey with my soul wetin I don gain?

Am willing to sell mine use am take chop abeg

...who soul epp?
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25
Koppaguard:

Deep deep things dey sup…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25
diamond68:
people are asleep
with their eyes wide open Hehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by diamond68: 10:24pm On Jul 25
LifeOfTrigga:
with their eyes wide open Hehehe grin
Indeed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53pm On Jul 25
He Fccking a foam
Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by DelilahMakinde(f): 2:09pm On Jul 26
Sukkot with another Banga ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Has Sucked The Soul Out Of Rema. He Is Now A Zombie by diamond68: 10:07am
DelilahMakinde:
Sukkot with another Banga ...
and you know this mayneeeeeee cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uses Lovecharm To Blindfold Multi-millonaire Boyfriend(her Name Inside) / Photos: Yemi Alade Kissing Flavour At Dream FM Studio / What Is Wrong With Her? Maheeda Goes Totally Nak*ed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.