Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) (1285 Views)

My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:16am On Jul 25
COMRADES, can we call this 'juju'? Or what? My question is, Does 'juju' also exist abroad?

Please let someone else educate me

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:17am On Jul 25
More information

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18am On Jul 25
Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by ApcBacteriafonj: 9:20am On Jul 25
The Fool and his money has parted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Aareakinwunmi: 9:20am On Jul 25
Ayekaye ni boboyi je.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:20am On Jul 25
COMRADES, if this event/ incident had happened in Nigerian

Muslims will say he went back to his former life because
Ya ser da Alkur ani ne, ko ya saba wa Allah ne sai Allah ya la an ce shi, shi yasa ya sake talauce wa...meaning, he's sold a copy of Quran or profaned the name of God that was why God coursed him

Christians clerics will say that, he's not a tither that was why God refused to bless or increase his source

The traditionalists will say, the gods of the land are angry at him for refusing to pour libations, offer sacrifices to the gods that is why they coursed him etc etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by vnylrecs: 9:21am On Jul 25
You can understand wealth until you earn it.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Boomboost(m): 9:23am On Jul 25
Money de scatter head...Chai!!!

People wey no get sense get money pass the sensible. Life!

7 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:26am On Jul 25
Money well spent.. move on.

Life was worth it probably. Getting everything you ever wanted and more even for a short period of time is actually worth it yeah.

A life well spent in my books

9 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by EngrKemp: 9:26am On Jul 25
No naija person fit dey this type of unfortunate.

Country already don teach u bittter lessons

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:27am On Jul 25
Some Naija boys are worse than this.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Thrasher2024: 9:33am On Jul 25
What's the fuss? Did they guy complain to you? He's happy being a garbage man. I read an interview where he said money is garbage to him so he's not brothered

7 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Thundafireseun: 9:35am On Jul 25
Money that comes easily actually goes easily too

We all have one life to liveā€¦ enjoy your self BIKO

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Zonefree(m): 9:36am On Jul 25
He invested and took care of his family. He did well.

6 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by whatisthetruth: 9:44am On Jul 25
Boomboost:
Money de scatter head...Chai!!!

People wey no get sense get money pass the sensible. Life!

Isn't this false though, according to the topic?
Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by CyrusVI(m): 9:48am On Jul 25
He didnt really lose
I

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Hedonisco: 9:52am On Jul 25
If they have to announce to the whole world that he won x amount in a lottery, then the system is already rigged against him and I think it is unfair.

I wouldn't want that type of rubbish money. So every fool around me would know that I have xyz amount in cash. Imagine the untold pressures, requests, "chooking eye', expectations, envy, etc both from within your inner circle of family and friends, and from the broader society. Many wouldn't survive this.

Things would be very different if no one knows anything about how you made money or exactly how much money you have.

9 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:11am On Jul 25
Proud Prodigal Son grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by papyjaypaul: 11:07am On Jul 25
Hedonisco:
If they have to announce to the whole world that he won x amount in a lottery, then the system is already rigged against him and I think it is unfair.

I wouldn't want that type of rubbish money. So every fool around me would know that I have xyz amount in cash. Imagine the untold pressures, requests, "chooking eye', expectations, envy, etc both from within your inner circle of family and friends, and from the broader society. Many wouldn't survive this.

Things would be very different if no one knows anything about how you made money or exactly how much money you have.

lotto results are published to avoid accusations of rigging. I'm sorry, you can't have everything including privacy for the price of a cheap lotto ticket. The price is right.

Plot twist: he's sold books and done investments and gone back to his garbage. What if this was a way to get everyone off his back

Lotto winners usually have friends and family disturbing them once they hit the jackpot

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25
Agba prodigal don

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by franchasofficia: 12:17pm On Jul 25
Any money gotten through gambling, betting and lotto always fly away.

Its easy to brag that if you get 10million start up capital that you will turn it into billions, by the time you that don't have existing business or trade is given huge capital, your brain will go blank with ideas and what will be crossing your mind is what to buy and how to enjoy life.

Sustaining financial wealth requires some level of experience, mastery, dedication and business acumen.

That lucrative business you think will yield you millions when you invest it may turn to your biggest mistake when you finally invest your money into it.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by vanitybutiwanti: 7:06pm On Jul 25
franchasofficia:
Any money gotten through gambling, betting and lotto always fly away.

Its easy to brag that if you get 10million start up capital that you will turn it into billions, by the time you that don't have existing business or trade is given huge capital, your brain will go blank with ideas and what will be crossing your mind is what to buy and how to enjoy life.

Sustaining financial wealth requires some level of experience, mastery, dedication and business acumen.

That lucrative business you think will yield you millions when you invest it may turn to your biggest mistake when you finally invest your money into it.

what about politics grin

Terry waya is still balling after over 20 years of hitting it big

1 Like

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by Matheusmartin: 8:14pm On Jul 25
If na present day naija, kidnappers would have collected their own share..

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) by MMempire(m): 2:23am On Jul 26
Never say never, cos anything can happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! / The Next World Richest Man Is A Nigerian / Is It Safe Doing Biz With Www.rechargenigeria.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.