Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerian Music Industry Is Now Full Of Below Average Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Industry Is Now Full Of Below Average Music (81 Views)

"Ghana Music Industry Is Poor" - Shattawale Cries Out (photos) / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Industry Is Now Full Of Below Average Music by constancefriday(m): 10:13am On Jul 25
Apostle Constance C. Friday once again calls out Nigerian Musicians and advises them to put out above average music out there.

The Nigerian Music industry lately is now very full of mediocre music. Low quality songs.
A few days ago, I was listening to a DJ play a lot of latest Nigerian songs and he played hundreds upon hundreds of tracks and I couldn't really tell I was listening to a different song each time until he played a song by 2 Baba (formerly called 2 Face).
I only started to feel that DJ's music the moment he played 2 Baba, the rest were all hundreds of artists using the exact same beat.

Nigeria is known historically as a land of dope and quality music. Lately it's more attention to cashing out and making money, instead of releasing high quality music with sophisticated beats and sophisticated lyrics.

New musicians should focus on making quality songs that reflect true giftedness and pure genius or talent and not just focus on dropping club dance songs with that club dance beat that hundreds upon hundreds (now thousands) of average artists are all using. Be above average.

He said this and more during a Live Video broadcast online.
Click here to watch https://www.facebook.com/share/v/BL9zkiD8bL5HbRUN/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Remain Blessed!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ty Buratai Humanity Care Foundation Issues Easter Message Of Unity And Support / You Shall Not Be Ashamed / Factual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.