Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja (3217 Views)

Terrorism-Related Deaths Dropped From 2,600 To 200 - NSA Ribadu / Basket Of Tomatoes Now #15,000 From #42,000 / Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Didijiji: 12:39pm On Jul 25
helinues:

Say una no go come up with excuse, I go bend
SHUT UP

What does your IF TRUE mean?

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 12:48pm On Jul 25
Interesting comments
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Abeg shut it

3 Likes

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by gare(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25
ryloy:
One of these baskets was 14k last month at Utako market. I just bought it for 3,500 naira now now.

That's what the government should be doing for it to go around the whole nation rather than threatening people about the strike, things are hard

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:30pm On Jul 25
Beverlyjean:

Abeg shut it
Yes Daddy mumudient
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:31pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

This is the kind of audio propaganda you want to see.
Yes Daddy
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:31pm On Jul 25
Didijiji:
SHUT UP

What does your IF TRUE mean?
Yes Daddy mumudient
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by pointblank247(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25
Make them no bring down the price naa. Shebi Nigerians don dey use potatoes and pawpaw to replace tomatoes.
But hope there was no subsidy paid to the farmers?
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:32pm On Jul 25
payaseriy:
are u dumb ?

Can't u see it doesn't make sense. Potato was never up to 4k sef, dat person is a liar.
Yes Daddy mumudient
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:33pm On Jul 25
MasterJayJay:
Brainwashed creatures that don't know the location of a single market in their location will fall for this lie. It was sold for 14k in his ass.
Yes Daddy
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ryloy: 1:34pm On Jul 25
Anguldi:
Mu-Mu people. It's harvest time. Irrigation potatoes is no go area undecided

Yes Daddy mumudient
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Cindypresh(f): 1:37pm On Jul 25
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet since it's not bad news u igbos ain't happy

We know u are d ones behind d protest to cause chaos n we are waiting for u

Go and eat first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by RealEzee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25
grin grin we too dey play for dis country
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by RepoMan007: 2:19pm On Jul 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This is not they kind of news they want to hear.
are you sure?
The problem with every drop in food price now is they hardly last. Check back in 2 months and then you can boast about hitting a target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25
Av u forgotten electricity..? BAND A.. Wan finish me for Lagos here oo...
OfoIgbo:
I will encourage northerners to still protest, if that same quantity of potatoes is not sold for N1,000

Tinubu has to artificially bring down the price to N1,000 before we can start appealing to northerners to shelve the protest.

Price of other food items must also be reduced as well as the petrol price, to sooth the current pain.

Other demands can be made through negotiations with the federal government, but only after Tinubu has crashed the price of the above items I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by tuzle(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25
The post is funny. No proof at all that it was sold for 14k and no proof that it is now sold for 4k.

3 Likes

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Beautifulday: 3:08pm On Jul 25
MichaelSokoto:

They should drop fuel too back to #165...

No more no less!
cool

You are late. At Nnpc jabi in Abuja. They were sell 50 naira per liter is morning. Abuja nah capital nah.
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by skywalker240(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25
Made up post from a balablu Patriot

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Anyiamaka: 3:20pm On Jul 25
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

May God have mercy on perpetual slaves
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 3:30pm On Jul 25
ryloy:
One of these baskets was 14k last month at Utako market. I just bought it for 3,500 naira now now.
Wow! I dey return Abj soon then, enter Utako and Dei Dei to buy stuff..
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Goodnewsforlife: 3:33pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Go and eat first
what makes u igbos think everyone is hungry?
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by ElevationD: 4:08pm On Jul 25
ryloy:

Can we get it in Lagos?
That’s like 14K here presently.
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by alphaNomega: 5:11pm On Jul 25
3k for potatoes is too much

2 Likes

Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Cindypresh(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25
Goodnewsforlife:
what makes u igbos think everyone is hungry?

Are you not??
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Goodnewsforlife: 9:17pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Are you not??
I am not hungry
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Cindypresh(f): 9:23pm On Jul 25
Goodnewsforlife:
I am not hungry

Paste your aza
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25
I wish this was true
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Goodnewsforlife: 9:34pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Paste your aza
u dey craze

Go to family section n see your fellow igbos wallowing in abject poverty n send money to them

Chest beating non-entity

I won't b surprised if u are working for less than 100k per month
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Cindypresh(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25
Goodnewsforlife:
u dey craze

Go to family section n see your fellow igbos wallowing in abject poverty n send money to them

Chest beating non-entity

I won't b surprised if u are working for less than 100k per month

Paste your Aza for the last time, I won't pity you again
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Goodnewsforlife: 9:41pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Paste your Aza for the last time, I won't pity you again
thunder fire your papa

Go n bless d hungry igbos in family section

I am definitely going there now n I will tag u to igbos that needs help badly n if u don't credit them n send receipt then u just prove u are another igbo( empty noise makers)
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Cindypresh(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25
Goodnewsforlife:
thunder fire your papa

Go n bless d hungry igbos in family section

I am definitely going there now n I will tag u to igbos that needs help badly n if u don't credit them n send receipt then u just prove u are another igbo( empty noise makers)

For the last time, paste your Aza now
Re: Basket Of Potatoes Dropped From #14k To #3k In Abuja by Abee79(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25
Propaganda from the pit of hell! 😠

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN Installs 14 New Scanners At Various Airports; And Other Newx / Breakingnews:oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Notice On Ajimobi / Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.