Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations (1661 Views)

Ladies Come In And Voice Out Ur Frustrations About Numerous Pm's From Toasters / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
It is now typical for many Nigerians on the Nairaland's romance board to be displaying their "bad belle" like ill-bred children without company manners.

May say in Yorùbá, Awon omo ti woni iwa ti yapa ni bi o!

If you are bored, depressed or frustrated, please don't bring your tantrums here.

We are here to have fun and poke each other a little and say Ciao!
No hard feelings or "bad belle".

I know that romance is often filled with ups and downs, but PLEASE, don't blame it on anyone here that you don't even know beyond his or her username and may not even be privileged to discuss with them offline.

I know that life is not a bed of roses and roses grow with thorns too, but my dear "sistas" and "brodas", there are more romantic ways of smelling the roses without pricking your noses filled with your frustrations.
Sorry oh.
As we say in Yorùbá, Epele o. E-ma binu o.

I may ask the Administrators to create an Agony Section for many frustrated folks here to give them special attention.

Happy weekend. Or BANG YOUR HEAD HERE! grin

Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by pendo89(f): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
grin grin @ AGONY SECTION

grin grin grin grin grin grin Careful peeps will break their PC's
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOO

@ AGONY SECTION
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
I know that romance is often filled with ups and downs, but PLEASE, don't blame it on anyone here that you don't even know beyond his or her username and may not even be privileged to discuss with them offline.

Exactly esp that witch they call [size=4pt]Odunnu[/size]

basta[i]rd[/i]! angry
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
Who snatched your lunch bro?
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by coogar: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
Orikinla:

It is now typical for many Nigerians on the Nairaland's romance board to be displaying their "bad belle" like ill-bred children without company manners.

May say in Yorùbá, Awon omo ti woni iwa ti yapa ni bi o!

If you are bored, depressed or frustrated, please don't bring your tantrums here.

We are here to have fun and poke each other a little and say Ciao!
No hard feelings or "bad belle".

I know that life is not a bed of roses and roses grow with thorns too, but my dear "sistas" and "brodas", there are more romantic ways of smelling the roses without pricking your noses filled with your frustrations.
Sorry oh.
As we say in Yorùbá, Epele o. E-ma binu o.

I may ask the Administrators to create an Agony Section for many frustrated folks here to give them special attention.

Happy weekend. Or slam YOUR HEAD HERE! grin

frustrations caused by:

heartaches
hunger
searing heat
mosquitoes
forced celibacy
strife
untold hardship
acute poverty of spirit
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin

Oriki riki! Nah you need am pass! Please print that picture, hang am for wall, so that next time you post rubbish here, and people castigate you, you can make good judicious use of it. . . cool[/size]
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by pendo89(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
coogar:

frustrations caused by:

heartaches > possible
hunger> lol
searing heat>> are people login from the open fields under direct sun??
mosquitoes>> now how does that contribute to online frustrations.
forced celibacy>> lol
strife>> mmh
untold hardship>> u sure about that?
acute poverty of spirit>> u could be right.

Still  grin @ agony section.I love that with MBJ as moderator!
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by slimyem: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
coogar:

frustrations caused by:

heartaches
hunger
searing heat
mosquitoes
forced celibacy
strife
untold hardship
acute poverty of spirit
which of this is your own cause??like seriously,i just wanna know.i promise i"ll tell no soul.
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lmao@topic, hope my 17 aspiring candidates are listening,this is your right solution to cure you bad belles.
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by coogar: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
slimyem:

which of this is your own cause??like seriously,i just wanna know.i promise i"ll tell no soul.

i'm the most jovial guy you can ever meet.
you only see me snapping in self-defence.
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
^coooogarr -- if it aint my favourite APE BOY

How far now
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by coogar: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

^coooogarr -- if it aint my favourite APE BOY

How far now

here comes the number one disciple of frustration!
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
^Bros APE

calm down - Im Just hailing you

bitch grin
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by coogar: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

^Bros APE

calm down - Im Just hailing you

NaughtyWoman grin

it will snow in hell before you can ever make an intelligent comment!
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
bros ape

im off to the sports section / chelsea

see u there
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by coogar: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

bros ape

im off to the sports section / chelsea

see u there

go f@ck yourself, you homoerotic nuisance!
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Goldieluks: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
shocked shocked grin
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by Natasha2(f): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] grin grin grin

Oriki riki! Nah you need am pass! Please print that picture, hang am for wall, so that next time you post rubbish here, and people castigate you, you can make good judicious use of it. . . cool[/size]

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Belle On The Romance Board Is Caused By Frustrations by 195(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
LOL @ Bros ape

(1) (Reply)

He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend / D Reason Y My Gurlfriend Jilted Me / Nonsense Things Naija Guys Do On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.