Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,226 members, 7,970,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) (42501 Views)

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by Hailstone: 1:51am On Jul 30
ClearFlair:
@helinues blacknp Freestuffsng Biodun556 Yarimo EponObi etc will not like this grin

There are many of them supporting incompetence
I hate stereotypes. What did Kikuyu women do to you that you are crying till today? grin
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by 7arrows: 2:40am On Jul 30
Lawal1555:
These are the true youths of a nation, not the loudmouthed, tribalistic, religious bigots and braggart ones in Nigeria.

I tell you if it was in Nigeria some paid youth will come and fight the other groups to leave the politicians alone. We don't have one voice. Religious and tribe has destroyed this nation.
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by 7arrows: 2:42am On Jul 30
SAMBARRY:
While some of my country men that say they want to protest against bad governance are watching big brother grin

Awon apoda,oponu omo grin

Them no know pass fvck,bbn and cruise yet they want the kleptomaniacs in government to take them serious grin

While some have received money to protest against the protesters. Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by Brendaniel: 4:19am On Jul 30
beyondPen:

Demand good governance in your region first before demanding in another region.

Do you see north meddling in other regions politics. Mind your businesses.

Why don't you follow Kenyans to demand good governance if half of the country will not eat you raw

So I live in Lagos state work and pay my tax in Lagos state, but you want me to go to my state to demand good governance?

See how you guys reason, no wonder Nigeria is the way it is...
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by Fuckyoumod: 6:50am On Jul 30
Cousin9999:
They should have smashed his car and burned it too.
that's not the way, what they did was enough message to him
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by one4GOD(f): 9:31am On Jul 30
DatoDatuk:
Moment Kenyan politician was forced to walk on a mud road by his own people for failing to fix it cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa1lv4k7Ooo

these ones have embraced freedom, unlike the emilokan cronies who are born subservient to suffer till death do them part.😏😏😏
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by beyondPen(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30
Brendaniel:

So I live in Lagos state work and pay my tax in Lagos state, but you want me to go to my state to demand good governance?

See how you guys reason, no wonder Nigeria is the way it is...

Most of your people are in Kano why don't they meddle in Kano politics? Why must it be Yoruba politics?

Nigeria is a heterogeneous country unlike Kenya who speak same language, almost one culture and same physical looks. The call for development should be regionally, hence, there will be tribalism.

No one said people from other region should not exist and thrive in other regions.
Let's all fight for restructuring and watch how things unfold for good of all.
Re: Kenyan Politician Forced To Walk On A Mud Road For Failing To Fix It (video) by Brendaniel: 6:08pm On Jul 30
beyondPen:

Most of your people are in Kano why don't they meddle in Kano politics? Why must it be Yoruba politics?

Nigeria is a heterogeneous country unlike Kenya who speak same language, almost one culture and same physical looks. The call for development should be regionally, hence, there will be tribalism.

No one said people from other region should not exist and thrive in other regions.
Let's all fight for restructuring and watch how things unfold for good of all.

So why do you tell others to go and vote in their region ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.