Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

The protest must go on.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The protest must go on.. (130 Views)

The Protest Must Hold! / Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The protest must go on.. by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25
No stopping Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The protest must go on.. by vanbonattel: 2:07pm On Jul 25
Go and protest in your home state.

Tinubu should continue to give you people advanced Shege
Re: The protest must go on.. by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25
vanbonattel:
Go and protest in your home state.

Tinubu should continue to give you people advanced Shege

We would protest everywhere in Nigeria.. As a Lagos boy in Abuja, I’d protest in Abuja and if need be, I’d come to Lagos and join them.

Enough is enough..

Our mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: The protest must go on.. by vanbonattel: 2:17pm On Jul 25
Ddeliverer007:

We would protest everywhere in Nigeria.. As a Lagos boy in Abuja, I’d protest in Abuja and if need be, I’d come to Lagos and join them.

Enough is enough..

Our mumu never do?

Your mumu stu dey do press ups, go back to your region and protest there, stop trying to cause mayhem in the North.
Re: The protest must go on.. by helinues: 2:17pm On Jul 25
Ddeliverer007:

Enough is enough..

Our mumu never do?

We are protesting in Abia and Anambra state. No going back

3 Likes

Re: The protest must go on.. by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25
helinues:

We are protesting in Abia and Anambra state. No going back

We would protest everywhere and anywhere. Have you forgotten that Nigeria belong to everyone? Hahahahaha

An Edo boy can protest in Kano; an igbo girl can protest in oshogbo..Shey una say na 1Nigeria? Lol.

The protest will end this useless government. The protest will end this incompetence..
Re: The protest must go on.. by helinues: 2:38pm On Jul 25
Ddeliverer007:

We would protest everywhere and anywhere. Have you forgotten that Nigeria belong to everyone? Hahahahaha

An Edo boy can protest in Kano; an igbo girl can protest in oshogbo..Shey una say na 1Nigeria? Lol.

The protest will end this useless government. The protest will end this incompetence..

Same way a Kanuri man can protest in Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: The protest must go on.. by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25
helinues:

Same way a Kanuri man can protest in Enugu state

Exactly. You get the point now..

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Have Spoken / Every Hour, Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Are Laundered Out Of Nigeria - ICPO / Tinubu Calls For End To Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.