Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Stay At Home Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stay At Home Jobs. (148 Views)

20 High-paying Work-from-home Jobs / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home Jobs. by Vace4: 3:00pm On Jul 25
Hi 👋 it's been a while.

I heard, is Nigerians will be going on 10 days strike from August 1 to 10 of August. But it haven't been declared yet. But what if the strike eventually happens. A lot of companies will close and now that primary school and secondary school's has closed how will parents be able to feed their children for the next 10days if we all stay at home for a whole 10days. As I said a lot of workers will stop coming to work and a lot of business men and women will have to close their businesses for 10days without making any sales.

It's going to actually affect everyone one way or the other.

Both children in school will not be able to attend lectures.

Do you know the funny part 😂😂😅as some of us are in the house during the lock down doing nothing because within that 10 days we would have finished all the money in our hands and others will be making up to 50k in a week or 100k in a week from the comfort of their homes imagine making 50k from the comfort of your home and the Lock down is 10 days is it not a great thing or even making up to 100k in a week.

And funny enough is what I and my fellow colleagues in university gain in a week by just staying at home with our smart phone and internet connection 🤭. Well I just turned 17 years during January and I also entered university with in that same period and I start making 50k or more than when I was 16 years.

Because everyone surrounded by me always tells me that school is about survival.

Because training a child in university cost a lot of money so the list I could do for my parents is to learn a skills. But I didn't learn physical skill before I entered university I learnt a digital skill, that I could use to render service to people in the internet and I get paid for my service.

Most youth you see online making money you might think they are doing yahoo but it's not true some of them have a digital skill and are using it to make money online.

I have a senior colleague in School and she is so good in writing and guess what she writes article for big companies outside the country and she gets paid in dollars 🤭 and it's bigger than what I earn in a month and she is using that money to train herself and help her parents at the same time.

While me at the other hand I sell products to people online and get a commission for any sales I make and I didn't even create the products and we both work from home.

You may be asking how do we cope with studies? Well we need to make money and the same time get the certificate. Because some companies are looking for people who have digital skills like me and my colleagues.

We have a lot of digital skill you can render to people and get paid.

We have Ghostwriting, Freelancing, dropshipping, mini importation, Facebook ad's, YouTube ad's, Google ad's, affiliate marketing, content creation and so on .

I would like to share more with who ever is interested in improving their financial status this year.

Because we have 5 months left before the year ends so don't miss out on this opportunity 😉.

Message me up on WhatsApp 👇👇👇

+2349126468087. To know more, let's not forget with the money I have been making online I have been able to take care of some expenses at home without disturbing my parents.

See you at the other side 😊🤭

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Web Application Developer / Vacancy For Digital Marketers / Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.