Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest (320 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes / Respect Your Job As Long As It's Legal - Ramsey Nouah Resurfaces On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by voicemail956: 4:24pm On Jul 25
"Some people said that I should come and sing at the protest. You don't have any serious thing doing, that's why you want to join the protest. You want them to finish me. As long as I am okay. Nigeria is okay. It's you that is hungry." Singer Portable shares his thoughts about the upcoming protest.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXmCr9FB9Vs

Mynd44
fergie001
Fynestboi
MissyB3
OAM4J
ijebabe
nex
airmark

Re: As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by slimfit1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25
The day portable talked down on people spending dollars in Nigeria was the day that I know that many people have money but know brain. If portable was a Nigerian leader Nigeria will never be broke. He has more sense than Davido. The man Portable is just collecting money and spending it wisely. I love him not my type of guy but he is wise. Portable don't need to join any protest, he doesn't need it.
Leave him in peace, Abiola that fought look at how it all ended for him. If they make Nigeria on suitable for you make life unsuitable for them that is if you want law and order.
Re: As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by muyico(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25
baba werey! who want die for notinz
Re: As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by Beautifulday: 5:18pm On Jul 25
This is the mindset of a typical Nigerian. If I am ok. Everyone else can suffer. I don't care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by WINON1: 5:45pm On Jul 25
I Abe na potable dey talk or na Ogo good day talk.
Re: As Long As I Am Okay, Nigeria Is Okay- Portable Shares His Thoughts On Protest by MaziX(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25
Portable addresses the nation lol

(1) (Reply)

For Young Musicians And Flight Companies Only / Are You A Blogger? Get World Class Articles And Web Content / We Will Write Your Project, Thesis Or Essay For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.