Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,736 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Sample Recommendation Letter For Nigerian Students Applying To International Phd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sample Recommendation Letter For Nigerian Students Applying To International Phd (70 Views)

A Step-by-step Guide For International Students Applying To Ontario Colleges / Admission Requirements For Int. Students Applying To Private Uni In Germany / How To Write A Recommendation Letter With Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Recommendation Letter For Nigerian Students Applying To International Phd by BrosG007: 5:17pm On Jul 25
Sample Of Recommendation Letter for International Admission and Scholarships.

In many cases, your lecturers and employers need samples of recommendations to create one for you.

Here you have it:[i][/i]

Recommendation Letter: Emeka Adebayo

I am writing to strongly recommend Emeka Adebayo for admission into the PhD in Environmental Science at the prestigious University of New Mexico, USA. During his undergraduate programme at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, I taught him two courses in which he fully participated and performed excellently. Despite his humble background, he excelled in academics, and community volunteering.

He got nominated to represent the university team for the 2021 Environmental Impact Award organized by UNESCO. In the event, he integrated hydrological, meteorological, and biostratigraphic datasets to model flood-risks around Omamballa River Basin.

He is fluent in the English Language with good presentation and writing skills. He prioritizes inclusion and will perform excellently in a multi-cultural society.

After he had graduated, Emeka joined Aglos Limited where he is working as an environmental consultant. We have maintained contact and he is helpful in assisting me with data mining for my ongoing projects.

This programme will equip him with invaluable skills >>> READ FULL ARTICLE 👇

https://www.essiebookblog.com.ng/2024/07/sample-recommendation-letter-for.html

(1) (Reply)

How Did I Succeed To Help Over 3 Thousand Young Africans To Consistently Earn $5 / #maritime Transportation & Its Fundamentals. O / In Need Of Money ??. Here Is Your Chance To Make Your Own Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.