Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

Understanding How GOD Leads (pt4) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Understanding How GOD Leads (pt4) (88 Views)

Understanding How GOD Leads- Midweek Communion Service / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding How GOD Leads (pt4) by DejiPlug(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25
GOD is ever committed to leading us, if we are committed to following HIM. HE won't force HIS will on anybody
‭Isaiah 48:17 KJV‬
[17] Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
No expertise or experience will ever compare in value to the leading of the Shepherd. HE leads on the path of no regret. When GOD leads, HE equalizes everything. What a great all knowing Shepherd we have.

Praise GOD

'I believe in the validity of YOUR guidance. By the Holy Spirit, guide my steps. Holy Spirit I believe in the validity of Your guidance through the adventure of life. I believe in the validity of Scriptures to correct me, and instruct me on steps to take. FATHER LORD, guide my steps in Jesus name'

The LORD is my Shepherd (not with the vote of others). If you waste this one life, there is no return match, don't waste it. The pride of trying to lead yourself is cursed from the roots. HE (GOD) shall lead you from glory to glory.

No one ever graduates from the school of divine direction. It's a lifelong school. The day a sheep has no shepherd, it becomes vulnerable to all forms of assault, including death. There is no day you and I will be free from the need of divine direction. It is not anybody's area of strength, we remain students of divine direction till the journey is over.

Paul was the reference Apostle for how the Spirit of GOD leads, yet HE missed it at some point. The day you become insensitive is the day you lose your way

Understanding How GOD Leads
The cost of lack of access to HIS leading
‭Isaiah 42:22-25 KJV‬
[22] But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. [23] Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come? [24] Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. [25] Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
They are robbed of their destiny, dignity and self esteem because they went on their own
‭Jeremiah 2:14-17 KJV‬
[14] Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? [15] The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant. [16] Also the children of Noph and Tahapanes have broken the crown of thy head. [17] Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, when he led thee by the way?
You are redeemed a king in your place, don't become displaced and be a peasant elsewhere.
‭Isaiah 48:17-19 KJV‬
[17] Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. [18] O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea: [19] thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.
The curse of ignoring and despising HIS leading tells on generations after. One loses peace
There are things that appear normal to man, but they are abnormal to GOD.
‭Isaiah 55:8 KJV‬
[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
The value of a product is determined in the factory, not in the market. Purpose is not determined by the product, it is determined by the manufacturer.
‭Jeremiah 1:5 KJV‬
[5] Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
‭Galatians 1:15 KJV‬
[15] But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
It is the Manufacturer's business to determine the purpose of HIS product
‭Jeremiah 29:11 KJV‬
[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Look out for GOD'S plan, that's where your future is. You are a round peg that must locate its round hole to fit in.
‭Luke 19:13, 17 KJV‬
[13] And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
[17] And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
‭Luke 7:32 KJV‬
[32] They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not dan'overj; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
Children play in the market, adults trade their time and resources in the market

‭Acts 16:6-8 KJV‬
[6] Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, [7] after they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. [8] And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.
Paul was hypersensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit
GOD always leads forward, never backwards. HE only leads upwards never downwards. The most valid source of guidance is the Word, which lives and abides forever. Forever settled in Heaven, and authored by GOD who cannot lie.
‭Psalm 119:89 KJV‬
[89] For ever, O LORD, Thy word Is settled in heaven.
‭Titus 1:2 KJV‬
[2] in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
‭Hebrews 6:18 KJV‬
[18] that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
‭Psalm 119:105 KJV‬
[105] Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path.
Every time you want the way out, the way forward, pick the book (Bible), and ask the Holy Spirit, "Show me the way". It's easier now with anointed materials by various authors.
Have an undying quest, and open up to the revelation of the Word.

Believe that GOD still speaks today to direct us through the ministry of the Holy Spirit
‭John 16:13-14 KJV‬
[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
How does He lead?
By being in the Spirit, and walking in the Spirit
‭Revelation 1:10 KJV‬
[10] I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
‭Galatians 5:25 KJV‬
[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
HE can show up at anytime. No one can hear from GOD without tuning in on the spiritual realm. Just like you can not pick the radio signal without tuning to its frequency.
‭Revelation 4:1 KJV‬
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
When HE speaks, it soothes the system. Please learn to walk in the Spirit

Through GOD sent Prophets
‭Luke 4:25-27 KJV‬
[25] But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; [26] but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. [27] And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
GOD still sends Prophets to HIS people
‭Ezra 5:2 KJV‬
[2] Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and with them were the prophets of God helping them.
Record the blessings and recall them to yourself
‭2 Chronicles 20:20 KJV‬
[20] And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

Biblical Proofs of Being Led By The Spirit
1. We enjoy GOD'S backing
‭Matthew 28:20 KJV‬
[20] teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
‭Luke 10:1, 18 KJV‬
[1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

2. HE goes before you to make the crooked paths straight
‭Isaiah 45:2 KJV‬
[2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
You won't struggle

3. GOD walks with the led
‭Isaiah 45:2 KJV‬
[2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

4. GOD works through us/them
‭Philippians 2:13 KJV‬
[13] For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
‭John 14:10 KJV‬
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

5. GOD works for us/them
‭1 Thessalonians 5:24 KJV‬
[24] Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

6. GOD fights for us
‭Exodus 13:17 KJV‬
[17] And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt:
‭Exodus 14:14 KJV‬
[14] The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

From today, I won't have to fight to survive, GOD will fight my fight.

It's amazing to have GOD'S backing, it makes one a wonder.
Give thanks to GOD for light.

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Shank Comics Vs Beta Squad *extreem Try Not To Move Challenge* / Video: Moment Davido's Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke Donated N1billion To Church / You Must Come With Four Big Stone From Your Home To Defeat The Devi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.