Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,593 members, 7,924,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Planned Nationwide Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Nationwide Protest (175 Views)

Northern Group Withdraws From Planned Nationwide Protest / Stop Planned Nationwide Protest Against Tinubu Gov’t, NC APC Warns Nigerians / Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Planned Nationwide Protest by GrandBroz: 7:07pm On Jul 25
I want to first of all say rip to those unreasonable people that will decide to loose their lives on that day.

It is quite shocking that there is a planned nationwide protest but there is actually no major faces behind the protest that can confidently show it is properly organized within the whole states.

Now some bitter politicians are quietly pushing innocent people to do the protest but their own children are not part of the protest because they are somewhere overseas while the gullible facing the actual hardship are about to be used as sacrifice.

It beats my imagination to see that many Nigerian youths to claim to be smart are actually not smart and that is why these politicians keep deceiving the people all the time.

Imagine one of the most populated countries in the world with more than half of it's population being very dull, that is exactly where the problem is. But then we can prove that we are not as dull as they take us to be. Let all these big politicians and their families lead the protest so we can join them. Let all the opposition party leaders that remains silent but push people from behind lead the protest so we can follow them.

They will sit back and push innocent people to die so that they can blame the FG of killing people while they will be somewhere eating chicken and laughing.

For those who would think I'm one paid apc agent, let me make you understand that first of all I'm not in Nigeria and I am not a fan of any single political candidate. The moment I saw all the presidential candidates for the election I already knew Nigeria was in trouble because there was no single one that could rescue Nigeria from where PMB had left it.

If you like risk your life in the name of protesting for hunger when those calling for the protest have already secured their family very far from you that might get killed.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by HopeVictor: 7:11pm On Jul 25
First they say they are not in Nigeria

Second they say they are not supporting any candidate

Third they criticize the protest that they won't be part of.

APC WhatsApp group must really be on 🔥 this time around everybody including the low ranking agbado muchers dey drop reasons for people not to protest.
Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by GrandBroz: 7:15pm On Jul 25
HopeVictor:
First they say they are not in Nigeria

Second they say they are not supporting any candidate

Third they criticize the protest that they won't be part of.

APC WhatsApp group must really be on 🔥 this time around everybody including the low ranking agbado muchers dey drop reasons for people not to protest.

Incase you didn't get my point please kindly go and protest. I'm not stopping you and I hope you can take all your family members along as well
Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by HopeVictor: 7:19pm On Jul 25
GrandBroz:

Incase you didn't get my point please kindly go and protest. I'm not stopping you and I hope you can take all your family members along as well
Make sure you add your corporate pics, your post never complete

1 Like

Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by phorget(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25
It beats my imagination to see that many Nigerian youths to claim to be smart are actually not smart and that is why these politicians keep deceiving the people all the time.

Imagine one of the most populated countries in the world with more than half of it's population being very dull, that is exactly where the problem is.[/quote]

Yes, those youths are actually not smart and very dull.
You cant keep on electing and defending nincompoops and still claim to be smart for real.
Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by saddler: 7:20pm On Jul 25
GrandBroz:
I want to first of all say rip to those unreasonable people that will decide to loose their lives on that day.

It is quite shocking that there is a planned nationwide protest but there is actually no major faces behind the protest that can confidently show it is properly organized within the whole states.

Now some bitter politicians are quietly pushing innocent people to do the protest but their own children are not part of the protest because they are somewhere overseas while the gullible facing the actual hardship are about to be used as sacrifice.

Imagine one of the most populated countries in the world with more than half of it's population being very dull, that is exactly where the problem is. But then we can prove that we are not as dull as they take us to be. Let all these big politicians and their families lead the protest so we can join them. Let all the opposition party leaders that remains silent but push people from behind lead the protest so we can follow them.

They will sit back and push innocent people to die so that they can blame the FG of killing people while they will be somewhere eating chicken and laughing.

For those who would think I'm one paid apc agent, let me make you understand that first of all I'm not in Nigeria and I am not a fan of any single political candidate. The moment I saw all the presidential candidates for the election I already knew Nigeria was in trouble because there was no single one that could rescue Nigeria from where PMB had left it.

If you like risk your life in the name of protesting for hunger when those calling for the protest have already secured their family very far from you that might get killed.

All these rubbish because of the 10 kobo per post you want to earn.

Which law Mandates that a protest must have public faces acting as leaders or representatives?

Are the protesters not all Nigerians?

Are all the protesters not being affected by the inhumane policies of the cocaine sniffing president Tinubu?

If we come out and protest by August, u too come out and try to stop it.

Anything you see you carry am.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by HypocriticalObi: 7:29pm On Jul 25
RIP in advance to stupid people

1 Like

Re: The Planned Nationwide Protest by GrandBroz: 7:38pm On Jul 25
saddler:

All these rubbish because of the 10 kobo per post you want to earn.

Which law Mandates that a protest must have public faces acting as leaders or representatives?

Are the protesters not all Nigerians?

Are all the protesters not being affected by the inhumane policies of the cocaine sniffing president Tinubu?

If we come out and protest by August, u too come out and try to stop it.

Anything you see you carry am.

I'm not stopping you, carry on and I hope you go with your family as well

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Governor, Soludo Grieves Over Death Of Senator Ubah / Journalist Olalekan Da O'square Oshaprapraone Appointed As SSA To Rivers’ Commis / Sowore Denies Postponement Of #EndBadGovernance Protest, Insists 10-day Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.