Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama (1432 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by DyshApp: 9:35pm On Jul 25
A Nigerian man has called off his wedding plans two months after paying the bride price, attributing his decision to his fiancée’s persistent social media drama.

The announcement, made through a touching Facebook post, has garnered attention and sparked waves of discussion online.

The heartbroken groom, whose identity remains undisclosed, expressed deep regret over the failed relationship, citing several reasons for the cancellation.

Among the key reasons he provided, the man highlighted that his fiancée often compared him unfavorably to other men.

Additionally, he revealed that this was not the first time they had faced issues, and that his fiancée frequently took to social media platforms like Facebook and TikTok to air their grievances.

In his words:

‘’I regret of doing this. I curs£ the day I agree to do this. I thought she will change landed me to this $hame & di$grace.
I married an enemy in disguise of a wife.

Reasons why I cancelled & regret this:

– I married a woman who compare me with other men

– This is not the first time we will have issues and she we come on live stream either by Facebook or Tiktok.

– A married woman said she wan go knack on top bride price.

Am not perfect either, but going to social media to talk down on me for 5 hours on tiktok is and unimaginable thing I can’t let go.
So many words have been said in the open. I can’t continue to live with a lousy woman in the name of a wife. My sincere apologies to all our fans and supporters that saw the recent tragedy and feel disappointed.
My supportive lovers pls forgive us. And to all the social media presenters, bloggers, motivational speakers both who gave their opinions on this issue negatively or positively, I say thank you.

I write this note to inform you all that our marriage in Oct 6.2024 can’t hold anymore because it is now shown & seen that we are both not compatible to lead a home.
But I am going for co-parenting to at least make my children proud for they are all we have got on this journey of 6 years.
And on this note she cease to be my wife & no one should pls address her as one henceforth. Man propose God dispose.’

Want more relationship drama and advice? 🔥

Join our Relationship Gist Group on Dysh for daily updates and expert tips!

🔗 Link in bio

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by ebubeson: 9:36pm On Jul 25
Are you sure it is not old news?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 25
After how many children? Anyway it is better for both of you to separate in order to avoid violence which may lead to something else.
I don't know why some people take their family affairs to social media

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25
enemy of progress indeed... any woman who goes online to talk about her private family matters to the whole world, rather than to communicate with her future husband on how to resolve it, is a waste of space.
better safe than sorry... he dodged a bullet. now go co-parent these kids and be merry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by Namaster: 9:48pm On Jul 25
Men need to learn to be EXTREMELY intolerant of NONSENSE from their women.

Women are NOT nearly as slick as they think they are. They wear their RED FLAGS like they wear fake lashes—in an OBVIOUS way.

The first hint of a red flag and you discharge them IMMEDIATELY. Never try to work on it or hope they'd change. Never goes well.

A woman compares you to other men, prosecutes you on Social Media and tells you she'd like to BANG other men YET it took you so long to boot the bitch out!

WHY?!

They say relationships take work and sacrifice. But that does NOT mean sacrificing your happiness when the other person is working AGAINST you in the relationship.

Get sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by DyshApp: 9:56pm On Jul 25
Holluwhakemmy:
After how many children? Anyway it is better for both of you to separate in order to avoid violence which may lead to something else.
I don't know why some people take their family affairs to social media

That's the Naija way, most give birth before marriage, I would have said that they should have gone for counseling but not everyone can afford that

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25
DyshApp:

That's the Naija way, most give birth before marriage, I would have said that they should have gone for counseling but not everyone can afford that
can you imagine I'm really sorry for them
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by OgaTheTop2: 10:38pm On Jul 25
This is very bad. Fear women...
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25
At this juncture, canceling the marriage is the best decision you'll ever take in ur life as a man. Wasting ur money on marrying an idiot who compares u with other men would have been ur gr8est mistake in life, reason being that the tendency of her sleeping with some of those men she compares u with is very high. Those type of women don`t deserve 2b loved.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by purples25(f): 2:36am On Jul 26
No problem but I wish men would take such decisions while holding their manhoods.

The way you don't want her, also hold your 'john Thomas' and don't put it inside her. If you don't want don't rub your body against hers. Because all this talking after enjoyment to the point of having children just seems very hypocritical to me.

You don't want, but you followed her in the bedroom having kids. Until after so much sex till you started wondering if she's the one. What backwards mentality is that.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:00am On Jul 26
He dodged a bullet
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:23am On Jul 26
His lost

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding Over Fiancée’s Social Media Drama by GeneralPula: 7:44am On Jul 26
Why getting married exactly..

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Miss World / husband says he won't "hold" me if I wish to leave / I've Lost Interest In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.