Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims (12316 Views)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Nteogwuija(m): 7:24am On Jul 26
digitaccountant:
My child based in America is doing great, building houses everywhere. Not knowing they are fraudsters.

If you don't have a genuine purpose of travelling overseas or even living in Nigeria, the next thing on your mind is Fraud.

Make Jesus Christ the foundation of your life and he will take care of your needs.

A lady who is a baby mama to a guy(I won't mention the tribe) once told me that the parents of the guy planned on sending the son to Malaysia to learn yahoo because they felt he was constituting a nuisance here in Nigeria. I was shocked. It sounded like tautology to my ears. And at the same time I shocked my head in dismay to how sound morals are now in extinction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by ObalendeCMS: 7:25am On Jul 26
Whatshallido:
Omo see format.

As in ehn!

Thank God I don't commot hand for Y! teytey
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by eastcoast100: 7:27am On Jul 26
See al.of them salivating on this topic cos they are igbos..While their Husppupy crook is stil dying in d cell.Hatred of overs is pandemic
Lanre1st:

Honestly, our political leaders should allow this fraudsters, tribalistic people to secede, they are always de market Nigeria in act and in their online post. They keep attack other tribes, calling them bad names that it’s Igbo’s engaging in those bad acts

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Bitterkola100: 7:27am On Jul 26
U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Naughtyyking(m): 7:30am On Jul 26
The higest rate of fraud is done by the deltans and edo's, the and due to the bad governance we hve all the coner of this country hve the fraudsters nt only igbos, again same people the us are the cause of this, they steal from u through the government and come back to hunt u for taking it back through their citizen.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by CursedOsuPigs: 7:38am On Jul 26
Obyangel:
Great hustler, you will soon come out of the prison and continue waxing great.

God will see you through, Igbos are great and fearless people.

They are fearless when it comes to crime, yes.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by TUTU147: 7:48am On Jul 26
More arrest to all the criminals using illicit money to oppressed we hard working Nigerians.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by membranus: 7:49am On Jul 26
princepeter566:
There will be the greatest peace on earth when on every bad mouth, a padlock is hung

We will report you to the anti-slavery squad that you are advocating a return to slavery scheme.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by HRMK: 7:51am On Jul 26
it is time to get all the scammers on social media promising to pay the people for greeting them on one achievement or other!

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by mightyhaze: 7:53am On Jul 26
Obyangel:
Great hustler, you will soon come out of the prison and continue waxing great.

God will see you through, Igbos are great and fearless people.
We don't want this type of hustle and fearlessness

Igbos are great in all fields..but hate crime.

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by nerdjared: 8:05am On Jul 26
Naughtyyking:
The higest rate of fraud is done by the deltans and edo's, the and due to the bad governance we hve all the coner of this country hve the fraudsters nt only igbos, again same people the us are the cause of this, they steal from u through the government and come back to hunt u for taking it back through their citizen.

those ones are noise makers, yoruba guys are the real fraudsters in Nigeria
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by aywagze(m): 8:22am On Jul 26
When you look at their faces, you will know they are very stupid ..smart persons dont scam people especially when you have the opportunity to do right for yourself ..🤔

3 Likes

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Dybala11(m): 8:24am On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
Drug trafficking, baby factory, kidnapping, cannibalism, prostitution etc are their generational businesses, so don't be surprised anytime u see their names
Not only are you tribalistic but ignorant as well. Crime isn't tribe specific, do the crime and do the time.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
Drug trafficking, baby factory, kidnapping, cannibalism, prostitution etc are their generational businesses, so don't be surprised anytime u see their names
Who? East , West, North or South tongue
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Darkjudge24: 8:33am On Jul 26
Only one tribe, always desperate when it comes to money, infact extremely desperate for material things, they are the people calling for protest but not in their lands rather in other people's Land
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by badoh(m): 8:39am On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
You forgot Armed robbery?

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by TheTravelingOne(f): 8:55am On Jul 26
I know several families where literally every single son is a yahoo. The parents don’t care and the wives don’t care, as long as they bring the money. The morals in this Nigeria are all but non existent while everyone goes around shouting about Jesus. It’s almost comical.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by wahaladondey: 9:07am On Jul 26
The hatred here is only testament to the greatness of the Igbo people.

Igbo Kwenu!!

#Saynotocrime

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Naughtyyking(m): 9:22am On Jul 26
Yorubas dnt hve the brain for creativity so the had alfa do some stufs for them, they deltans and edos saw that and used same method cos it was quicker nd wont get u caught.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Warrengwoji: 9:29am On Jul 26
this tribe will not stop giving this country bad name.tomorrow they will say they are the smartest.defrauding people and calling it smart.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Jonjam269: 9:30am On Jul 26
Our blodas are developing the world. Kudos!
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Jonjam269: 9:33am On Jul 26
Naughtyyking:
Yorubas dnt hve the brain for creativity so the had alfa do some stufs for them, they deltans and edos saw that and used same method cos it was quicker nd wont get u caught.
You must be confused and living in delusion land for making this statement! People that are dominating in Creative, Tech, Music and other industries do no have creativity? You must go back to school to learn the meaning of creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Litmus: 10:04am On Jul 26
Sometimes it feels as though Nigerians in "All" fields abroad are targeted in an overall international drive aimed at disempowering Black People. Certain criminal enterprises have international economic implications beyond the common man's simple moral understanding of crime and deviancy. A sizeable proportion of my persona pie chart is Observation. I am a Watcher. Over the years, I have observed Nigerian businesses in the part of UK that I reside systemically taken down by the exploitation of health and safety regulations not applied to the business of other communities. Often black people from other communities are used in sting/ under cover operations against Nigerian businesses.

Part 1
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by digitaccountant: 10:21am On Jul 26
Nteogwuija:

A lady who is a baby mama to a guy(I won't mention the tribe) once told me that the parents of the guy planned on sending the son to Malaysia to learn yahoo because they felt he was constituting a nuisance here in Nigeria. I was shocked. It sounded like tautology to my ears. And at the same time I shocked my head in dismay to how sound morals are now in extinction.

My Broda, Yahoo has been moralized and become the profession of choice in our society. Let's see if AI will do a good job in checkmating them.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Naughtyyking(m): 10:24am On Jul 26
The truth is that the yourubas are really dominating because they help each other, thats why i envy them apart from dat notin, tell me their creativity in music because wat ya'll be listening all shit, about 92% of d music makes no sence.
Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Litmus: 10:27am On Jul 26
Part 2

Recall the following incident quoted bellow:

Call to boycott Black hair stores after woman is assaulted

Unnamed Black woman was filmed being manhandled around hair store
CALLS HAVE been growing to boycott Black hair care stores not owned by Black people in the wake of a woman who was filmed being “assaulted”. 

The shocking footage was shared to social media yesterday (11th September) which shows an unnamed woman who allegedly went to the store to refund hair extensions at a hair shop on Rye Lane, Peckham.

It was claimed her request was refused and she was seen being dragged in the store by a South Asian man who had his hand around her neck and her arms pinned behind her.
The distressed woman cries out for others to look and for someone to record the chaos.

She repeatedly shouted: “Call the police, call the police! Call the f***king police! Call the f***king police…This man just strangled me, this man just strangled me. Get the f**k off me.” 
The 31-year-old woman was allegedly attempting to to steal items before the altercation, the police said.

The woman was arrested on suspicion of assault and later bailed pending further enquiries.
The footage was circulated widely on social media including by Black femicide charity, For Black Women UK and Sistah Space. Hundreds are calling for the unnamed man to be arrested and charged.

The incident, which took place at Peckham Hair and Cosmetics, is understood to be a South Asian-owned store selling mainly hair and beauty products catered towards Black women. 
CCTV footage of before and after the incident is understood to have been captured. 

Kanye Kawasaki, a Black historian, addressed the uproar on his social media and encouraged Black people to start buying their hair products from Black-owned retailers instead.
“Long term we need to practise economic justice, starting with boycotting that shop until the person in question is reprimanded. Further to that, we have had our own experiences in these ‘Afro’ hair shops; being followed from aisle to aisle, bad service etc. 

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Obindigbo: 11:01am On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:

Shebi hush puppy and other ewedu smokers languishing in American prison are also in the business you mentioned above. Even the guy that was nabbed in Ghana trafficking his fellow ewedu and ebinpawa red roof sister is still part of the business abi.

That hatred you have for Igbos will kill you and your extended family.

No be Igbos made your life miserable

1 Like

Re: Sixth Nigerian Sentenced For International Scheme That Defrauded US Victims by Obindigbo: 11:04am On Jul 26
ALTERNATEID:
Them don sentence one of our ndi billionaire developers to prison 🤣🤣🤣

Same way they sentenced your flamboyant and extravagant spender hushpuppy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open / Police Arrest 10 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. Photos / Fire Destroys Soap Factory In Anambra

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.