Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas (270 Views)

Brand New Thermocool Generator Lagos / New Thermocool Junior Max 1500ms Generator For 55k / New Thermocool Double Door Fridge For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25
BRAND BEW ANTI RUST THERMOCOOL
2 FACE TABLE TOP GAS

IT DOESNT RUST AND THE COLOR DONT FADE

PRICE : #65k (it’s 75k elsewhere)

PHONE : 07033870556

LOCATION LAGOS BOUNDARY AYOBO AXIS

1 Like

Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 12:43am On Jul 26
Cheap deal
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by MMempire(m): 2:37am On Jul 26
Do you realize that the one you have for sale is different from the one on the jumia's screen grab.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by shox(m): 5:42am On Jul 26
Thermocool wey their life don spoil.

Na dem Dey make expensive rust prone substandard freezer.

Show me a 1yr thermocool freezer wey no get rust for body make you collect 10k
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26
MMempire:
Do you realize that the one you have for sale is different from the one on the jumia's screen grab.

Show me the difference
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26
shox:

Have you buy this particular one I post and it rust ??
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by MMempire(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26
tsnoop:

Show me the difference
You blind ni? The one you want to sell has turning nobs and the other a slider, then again in between the nobs check the difference between the crest shape. One semi circular (inverted oblong) and one diamond shape. Also in between the burners check the crests. Or you need eyeglasses to see well?
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26
MMempire:

You blind ni? The one you want to sell has turning nobs and the other a slider, then again in between the nobs check the difference between the crest shape. One semi circular (inverted oblong) and one diamond shape.

It’s the same things and ur observations is rubbish

lol guy reduce ur garri and try make research well..remember it’s 3D on jumia ) the 2 two has turning knob .. and the shape of it doesn’t mean anything… it’s just a design

You Dey use 3D compare the real pics lol some people na clown 🤡
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by MMempire(m): 9:03am
tsnoop:

It’s the same things and ur observations is rubbish

lol guy reduce ur garri and try make research well..remember it’s 3D on jumia ) the 2 two has turning knob .. and the shape of it doesn’t mean anything… it’s just a design

You Dey use 3D compare the real pics lol some people na clown 🤡
Hope you know say you be BIMBO.
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 10:44am
Still available
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 10:44am
Cheap deals
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by ibechris(m): 11:20am
shox:

I have thermocool fridges in my village and in my house in Abuja...one is 14yrs without a rust and one is 8years plus without a single rust.

The one I snap is 14years old in my house and working perfectly without a rust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by shox(m): 1:16pm
ibechris:

I have thermocool fridges in my village and in my house in Abuja...one is 14yrs without a rust and one is 8years plus without a single rust.

The one I snap is 14years old in my house and working perfectly without a rust.
if u don’t know the difference between a fridge a chest freezer. Don’t ever quote me again. Illiterate interloper
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 1:41pm
shox:
if u don’t know the difference between a fridge a chest freezer. Don’t ever quote me again. Illiterate interloper

I’m currently using a chest themorcool freezer and it’s over 6 years now and there’s no single rust…

Always Buy original
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by tsnoop(m): 1:41pm
Still available
Re: Brand New Thermocool Anti Rust 2 Face Table Gas by ibechris(m): 2:27pm
shox:

U are still a big liar.

(1) (Reply)

deleted duplicate / Make Money Online 100% / Who Failed Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.