Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16074 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Limaoscar:

I won't condemn you, most Ladies around the World face this sort of issue too.

You will generally find most married men are nicest to pretty, innoncent/naive girls but dig a little further you will find out they have very lovely wives and will NEVER leave them to marry you . They Probably want a short-term intimacy to meet an immediate need-A sin that easily beset most of us men.

this happens to most girls especially at a certain age. These men will never marry you nor will they introduce you to any young man who might want to settle for marriage. They are very experienced in handling women and  their emotions through experiences with their wife who stood by them when they were struggling young men and WHO THEY WONT LEAVE, bliv me, and thus know what to say to you and what not to say. their family is 1st to non in their hearts even if they are in another planet. them just wan use you hold body wink.

They have also gone past the point of struggling which our young men still find  themselves in. they have gone past the level of trying to save money to buy a car, pay the house rent, furnish it bla bla bla, it is easy for them to put you in their budget

just keep you head up, they will waste your time embarassed and you might be unfortunate that the family might never visit and years will go on and your own husband will pass you by. Just hold on there, my dear. your own man will come.

Another thing is, dont get used to the attention and whatever they are offering you, infact cut it as that is what is enticing you. Most married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL people, be careful with those type
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ sugar daddy does that mean u re a christain? And u have not answered my question about minding if ur wife cheats on u on d grounds of ur not being gentle enof. Ansa dat first.
Every normal woman wants a happy marraige, if ur SOLE REASON 4 cheating on ur wife is her straff skillz, talk to her about it , tell her u might cheat if she dosnt learn, then teach her. Who says u cant get gud straf 4rm ur wife?. But if ur reason is a wierd taste in young girls who u lure to ur bed with money in d name of charity then just 4 d sake of ur innocent wife use protection so u dont infect her in addition to cheating on her.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Rhea(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
This poster actually sounds like an accomplished husband snatcher. No sense of remorse or regret. Tomorrow when someone decides to baptise you with a keg of acid, then your eye go clear like blue sky.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Vicjustice: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
OP, Why not get your own man, you wouldn't like other ladies doing this to your man, would you?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by islamrules(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Its becuz you are greedy. you are looking for a ready made home. You dont want to build urs.
For the fact that married women are approaching you does not mean you are special.

Married men approach any available single ladies (even available married women too). Every ladies experiences this. It is now ur choice to Yes or No.

Except you are not confident of making it in life.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP
BTW, I started ssex outside marriage when I discovered that my wife whom I didn't sleep with until the night of our wedding has a very low sex drive. While it is very normal for me to do like 5 rounds a day, it is a very big problem for her to meet up with this even in a week & I am not exagerrating here. The only option left for me to keep my sanity & my marriage was to seek satisfaction outside. Imagine the men in question here whose families are abroad while they live alone here in naija. How do you expect such men to cope emotionally?
In essence, some of you single girls that are usually branded all sorts of dirty names in this kind of situation are actually nothing but innocent marriage-savers. So, follow your mind but pls don't double-date.
Best wishes

kia see lie!!!!! grin grin grin cry cry

and i dont understand the part about pls dont double date!!! shocked you have a wife and you are cheating on her in the name of charity and you are telling your partner in crime NOT TO CHEAT undecided grin

i don die!!! did you even stop to think that you are not satisfying your wife and that is why she doesnt like it with you or have a low drive, did you stop to think that the gal you dated for 3years was managing your "do" becuase of the charity undecided. straffing is not by how many rounds my oga undecided grin

wait till your wife gets a man that will satisfy her with one touch, you go see horse grin cheesy, hope you will understand the charity she will offer too.

human beings are alwys so quick to justify nonsence as long as it suits them
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

this happens to most girls especially at a certain age. These men will never marry you nor will they introduce you to any young man who might want to settle for marriage. They are very experienced in handling women and  their emotions through experiences with their wife who stood by them when they were struggling young men and WHO THEY WONT LEAVE, bliv me, and thus know what to say to you and what not to say. their family is 1st to non in their hearts even if they are in another planet. them just wan use you hold body wink.

They have also gone past the point of struggling which our young men still find  themselves in. they have gone past the level of trying to save money to buy a car, pay the house rent, furnish it bla bla bla, it is easy for them to put you in their budget

just keep you head up, they will waste your time embarassed and you might be unfortunate that the family might never visit and years will go on and your own husband will pass you by. Just hold on there, my dear. your own man will come.

Another thing is, dont get used to the attention and whatever they are offering you, infact cut it as that is what is enticing you. Most married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL people, be careful with those type

@2shuz
It sounds like you've been through this married men dating thing before. If yours didn't go the way you expected, is that enough to discourage others?
Anyway, let's hear your story. At least, the OP was bold enough to talk about hers.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
It sounds like you've been through this married men dating thing before. If yours didn't go the way you expected, is that enough to discourage others?
Anyway, let's hear your story. At least, the OP was bold enough to talk about hers.

My dear lipsrsealed yes o! His family was abroad too. Attention, money was not the problem at all embarassed embarassedwhat saved me was the guilty concience feeling, that was what made me not to jump into it. And then i had to open up to my best friend, she was the one who asdvised me to cut all contacts with this fellow. She kept in close touch with me, wanting to know what i was up to and because my concience was prinking me, i knew i needed help as i had thrown caution in the air, that day when i called my best friend i had made up my mind to start dating him, i don even tell am sef, na so i begin cry like mumu when i dropped the phone, i just called my friend there and then cos i knew it wasnt right embarassed cry undecided. My ex then broke up with me and i had been without a boyfriend for almost 3years then.

My dear, thats why i said hold your head up and dont do it. It wont kill you,  that same year when i cut all ties with him, i meet my now husband. i always tell my husband that he saved me and he keeps teasing me about it. i have been married 4 years with 2 kids now and im still glad i didnt make that mistake.

She can do it
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ sugardaddy, see your name sef cheesy

yes nah, married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL guys. We know them in the office. they just go round keeping scores and passing it onto their fellow married hunters, abi sugadaddy, i dey lie wink
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

My dear lipsrsealed yes o! His family was abroad too. Attention, money was not the problem at all embarassed embarassedwhat saved me was the guilty concience feeling, that was what made me not to jump into it. And then i had to open up to my best friend, she was the one who asdvised me to cut all contacts with this fellow. She kept in close touch with me, wanting to know what i was up to and because my concience was prinking me, i knew i needed help as i had thrown caution in the air, that day when i called my best friend i had made up my mind to start dating him, i don even tell am sef, na so i begin cry like mumu when i dropped the phone, i just called my friend there and then cos i knew it wasnt right embarassed cry undecided. My ex then broke up with me and i had been without a boyfriend for almost 3years then.

My dear, thats why i said hold your head up and dont do it. It wont kill you,  that same year when i cut all ties with him, i meet my now husband. i always tell my husband that he saved me and he keeps teasing me about it. i have been married 4 years with 2 kids now and im still glad i didnt make that mistake.

She can do it

@2shuz
Good. I'm happy with your very last sentence -She can do it.
No one has said she can't stay away from these married men and no one has also said she must go with either or both of them. But the fact is that it's not like heaven will fall if she does like most hypocrites are making it sound here. Besides, most married men (sugardaddies) usually don't force single girls to date them. They make their intentions known and it is left for you to decide, it's a personal choice.
So, I'd rather suggest you leave the poster to decide what she wants, there might be some perculiarity in her situation that is making her think in that direction. Afterall, she just didn't wake up one day to start having crushes for these married men.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

@ sugardaddy, see your name sef cheesy

yes nah, married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL guys. We know them in the office. they just go round keeping scores and passing it onto their fellow married hunters, abi sugadaddy, i dey lie wink
@2shuz
Hmmmmmm I just have to defend my type grin grin grin

@ Your question, well I can't really say because I don't do all those office thing beacus I have a lot of subordinates and I wouldn't want to sacrifice my integrity on the altar of one "nyansh". But I think you're right to some extent because a lot of men usually share their "sexcapades" over a bottle of beer and pepper soup, some sugardaddies inclusive. That is why I mentioned in one of my posts that it would have been better if they were all not working in the same establishment. The scandal (if it turns out that way) will be better managed to some extent.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
Good. I'm happy with your very last sentence -[b]She can do it.[/b]No one has said she can't stay away from these married men and no one has also said she must go with either or both of them. But the fact is that it's not like heaven will fall if she does like most hypocrites are making it sound here. Besides, most married men (sugardaddies) usually don't force single girls to date them. They make their intentions known and it is left for you to decide, it's a personal choice.
So, I'd rather suggest you leave the poster to decide what she wants, there might be some perculiarity in her situation that is making her think in that direction. Afterall, she just didn't wake up one day to start having crushes for these married men.

please dont misquote me biko shocked, what i mean by she can do it is this, she can stay away from the married man and move on with her life. dont justify your attitude towards your marriage and your wife. it is not justified angry. Dont go boasting about sin shocked . we all sin, but dont boast about it. SIN IS SIN. Gals are not forced into this type of relationships but if you see someone trying to put their hands inside fire, all you can do is try to stop the person. a horse cannot be forced to drink or not to drink abi.

stop preaching sin undecided
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

please dont misquote me biko shocked, what i mean by she can do it is this, she can stay away from the married man and move on with her life. dont justify your attitude towards your marriage and your wife. it is not justified angry. Dont go boasting about sin shocked . we all sin, but dont boast about it. SIN IS SIN. Gals are not forced into this type of relationships but if you see someone trying to put their hands inside fire, all you can do is try to stop the person. a horse cannot be forced to drink or not to drink abi.

dont preaching sin undecided
@2shuz
I'm not quoting you wrongly ooo, "She can do it" in the context you used it means "she can do without the married men or any married man for that matter" abi no be so?

And thanks for your advise. We all learn everyday smiley
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
Hmmmmmm I just have to defend my type grin grin grin

I wouldn't want to compromise my integiry on the altar of one "nyansh". But I think you're right to some extent because a lot of men usually share their "sexcapades" over a bottle of beer and pepper soup, some sugardaddies inclusive. That is why I mentioned in one of my posts that it would have been better if they were all not working in the same establishment. The scandal is better managed to some extent that way.

grin altar of one nyansh, bad guy. Some of these men are proud to point out their conquered lands undecided no shame o! and the gal go still they catwalk dey pass.

@sugardaddy, i am not GOD and wont judge you but i will still say you dont go carry your shit in your mouth for everybdoy to see. Haba!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
I'm not quoting you wrongly ooo, "She can do it" in the context you used it means "she can do without the married men or any married man for that matter" abi no be so?

And thanks for your advise. We all learn everyday smiley

Ok o!! i don fear. We are not perfect if not we wont seek help when we are in trouble or when we sence trouble. God help us
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

grin altar of one nyansh, bad guy. Some of these men are proud to point out their conquered lands undecided no shame o! and the gal go still they catwalk dey pass.

@sugardaddy, i am not GOD and wont judge you but i will still say you dont go carry your poo in your mouth for everybdoy to see. Haba!!! cry cry cry cry

Well, good point. But remember that this is an anonymous site so them no write $ugardaddy for my forehead. Abi you sabi me in person? For wia !!! grin grin grin But seriously, that is the motivation for all the usual frank talks you get on NL, some are simply the truth because they can't really be traced to anyone in particular  cool
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

But seriously, that is the motivation for all the usual frank talks you get on NL, some are simply the truth because they can't really be traced to anyone in particular cool

Dont be too sure o! winch plenty for this department grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

Dont be too sure o! winch plenty for this department grin grin grin
Serious? shocked shocked shocked Hmmmmmmm, now I know better!!!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by mammyword: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
I hope i'm not too late to encourage you follow your heart.All the advise in the world wont stop you being who you are, besides almost all the girls between the ages of 18 and upwards in higher in institutions are dating or seeking a married man to date. Follow your mind, its your time and God is so merciful so why not have fun and stop asking silly questions puhleaaaaase and thank you
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
mammyword:

I hope i'm not too late to encourage you follow your heart.All the advise in the world wont stop you being who you are, besides almost all the girls between the ages of 18 and upwards in higher in institutions are dating or seeking a married man to date. Follow your mind, its your time and God is so merciful so why not have fun and stop asking silly questions puhleaaaaase and thank you

@2shuz
No be $ugardaddy talk am ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy But frankly, higher institutions are really my "catchment area" as I don't do any office Poo.!  grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

@ sugar daddy does that mean u re a christain? And u have not answered my question about minding if your wife cheats on u on d grounds of your not being gentle enof. Ansa dat first.
Every normal woman wants a happy marraige, if your SOLE REASON 4 cheating on your wife is her straff skillz, talk to her about it , tell her u might cheat if she dosnt learn, then teach her. Who says u cant get gud straf 4rm your wife?. But if your reason is a wierd taste in young girls who u lure to your bed with money in d name of charity then just 4 d sake of your innocent wife use protection so u dont infect her in addition to cheating on her.
ansa me sugardaddy
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
No be $ugardaddy talk am ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
But frankly, higher institutions are really my "catchment area",  I don't do any office Poo. grin grin grin

You are happy that someone is justifying your act, eyaaaaa!!!!. Why do you think these gals opt for sugar daddies, love shocked abi charity as you describe. If this gal has a j ob she doesnt need people like you.

Anyway, na yarn we dey yarn. I go still tell you, dont get used to sin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

You are happy that someone is justifying your act, eyaaaaa!!!!. Why do you think these gals opt for sugar daddies, love shocked abi charity as you describe. If this gal has a j ob she doesnt need people like you.

Anyway, na yarn we dey yarn. I go still tell you, dont get used to sin

Your point is very well noted but I just want you to see that I'm not alone here grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Ruqaya(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Beware,dey just wanna mak u deir mistress.don't 4l 4 dem
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

ansa me sugardaddy
Hey, thouhgt I left a word for you and emmatok earlier in the day. Please deal with that first and then get back to me. I've got some serious work to do now. Okay?

Catch ya kiss grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
mammyword:

I hope i'm not too late to encourage you follow your heart.All the advise in the world wont stop you being who you are, besides almost all the girls between the ages of 18 and upwards in higher in institutions are dating or seeking a married man to date. Follow your mind, its your time and God is so merciful [color=#770077][/color]so why not have fun and stop asking silly questions puhleaaaaase and thank you

This same merciful God is also a consuming fire. Dont take advantage of God. St Paul in the bible made us understand that God is merciful and if you sin HE'll forgive you, but he asked, should we then go ahead to sin, by all means NO. Bearing in mind that i am not perfect but i dont think its wise to justify sin

walk to hell but please dont drag someone else with you. she is obviously having a second thought about it. the girls of 18years seeking?dating married men, is it to pay school fees? where are thier parents, did they fall from heaven?! na dem dey pay their school fees?! Na simple greed and married men are willing to help satisfy them unfortunately.

If i am to say, the poster need a serious single man in her life, MARRIED MEN ARE TIME WASTERS, EXCEPT IF WHAT SHE WANTS IS TO CHOP MONEY AND HAVE FUN,
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

This same merciful God is also a consuming fire. Dont take advantage of God. St Paul in the bible made us understand that God is merciful and if you sin HE'll forgive you, but he asked, should we then go ahead to sin, by all means NO. Bearing in mind that i am not perfect but i dont think its wise to justify sin

walk to hell but please dont drag someone else with you. she is obviously having a second thought about it. the girls of 18years seeking?dating married men, is it to pay school fees? where are thier parents, did they fall from heaven?! na dem dey pay their school fees?! Na simple greed and married men are willing to help satisfy them unfortunately.

If i am to say, the poster need a serious single man in her life, MARRIED MEN ARE TIME WASTERS, EXCEPT IF WHAT SHE WANTS IS TO CHOP MONEY AND HAVE FUN,

Now, you're seeing things from a different view point in the bolded. How are you sure that is not the game plan? From my very first post, I have always said that if the poster is out to just catch fun, there's really no qualms. Simple.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Ruqaya(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Beware,dey just wanna mak u deir mistress.don't 4l 4 dem
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
I'm sure she read your post the first time grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Your point is very well noted but I just want you to see that I'm not alone here grin grin grin

yea sugadaddy, dis your name sef grin

I know you are not alone. of cos i knw, but does it justify it undecided. Its not funny sha. The family you are trying to save, what will happen if she does that to you? e no gud o

sugadaddy, i no happy with you o!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
2shuz:

yea sugadaddy, dis your name sef grin

I know you are not alone. of cos i knw, but does it justify it undecided. Its not funny sha. The family you are trying to save, what will happen if she does that to you? e no gud o

sugadaddy, i no happy with you o!
Now, I hate when you all try to make this thread look like it's about me sad sad sad. For goodness sake, I'm neither of these married men here, just sharing my view point! grin grin grin Okay, I'm going to be silent for a while, I will be right back cool cool cool
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chyrich(f): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Married men are time wasters when it comes 2 affairs.d cash they give u is not worth ur time they waste.they've invested in their future(kids &wives that'll 4give them when caught),while u ignor d single guy that could 've married u.4 sure in d near future no matter d make-up,u wouldn't b this young &they in turn 'll go 4 d pretty younger girls.run 4 ur life if u luv urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.