Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu (14735 Views)

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59am On Jul 26
..says he spent his own money to win election

President Bola Tinubu has allayed fears of manipulation by any interest group in the ongoing economic reforms, saying his campaign was self-sponsored, without strings, or indebtedness to any individual or institution.

According to a statement issued by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), he made the remark when he received a delegation of Islamic leaders led by Sheikh Bala Lau, at the presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday.

President Tinubu said his victory at the polls was purely by divine intervention, careful planning, and diligence in getting support from Nigerians.

“I have no cabal. I have no sponsors. The money I spent on the elections was my personal fortune. At some point, the odds were against me; banks were locked. But Allah, the Almighty God, said I will be the President. Mine is to now follow the leading and teaching of the Almighty God.

“One of the most potent elements of defence is a good conscience. It is also a defence against corruption.

“What should be uppermost in our minds is the future of our children. We have a lot to teach them on what it takes to be a good citizen and what it takes to be a responsible citizen,’’ the President stated.

President Tinubu said protests, fuelled by anger and hate, could degenerate into violence and set the country backwards.

“We are reworking the social welfare scheme to reach the ward level, which is the closest to our people. We are going to ensure that we re-establish connection with the wards, again, so that we can give allowances to the poor and the vulnerable.

“The student loans will pay for school fees. There will be monetary support for the education of our children. The consumer credit will support citizens to buy cars and houses, and they can repay gradually.

“We have increased the minimum wage by more than 100 percent,’’ the President said.

President Tinubu said the sponsors of protests place their selfish ambitions above the national interest.

“The sponsors of protests do not love our country. They have no love for the nation. They do not understand citizenship. They have alternative passports.

“They are in different parts of the world holding meetings virtually.

“We do not want to turn Nigeria into Sudan. We are talking about hunger, not burials. We have to be careful. We should be careful with premature politics; politics of hate, and anger.

“The internet has made it possible to hold meetings in artificial settings. They hold meetings and sponsor anger,’’ the President told the religious leaders.

In his remarks, the leader of the delegation, Sheikh Bala Lau, assured the President of support with prayers and more sensitization.

“Peace is paramount for us in the country. The first thing Abraham asked God for was peace and guidance,’’ Sheikh Lau noted.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-have-no-cabal-in-my-govt-tinubu/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by RepoMan007: 5:59am On Jul 26
Lies.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by helinues: 6:01am On Jul 26
So as how they claimed cabal under former president Buhari.

The election losers have lost touch with the reality

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by shox(m): 6:05am On Jul 26
He is the cabal

helinues:

try to help someone in your family this morning. I feel some of them went to bed hungry last night

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by trutharena: 6:06am On Jul 26
Nigerians can finally breathe fresh air, knowing that President TINUBU is leading without any hidden agendas. Transparency is key, and it's refreshing to see a leader stand firm on this.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:07am On Jul 26
If you are making these many unholy policies that is pushing Nigerians deep into poverty by the day without cabals, I guess you need cabals

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by helinues: 6:10am On Jul 26
shox:
He is the cabal

try to help someone in your family this morning. I feel some of them went to bed hungry last night

Do they swear trolling for some of you that you can't express yourself without the trolling?

Don't some of you have respect for yourself or your family?

Kindly let us know if that's the case.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Ogbuu101: 6:11am On Jul 26
Na lie.
Gbajabiamila is d leader of one of d cabals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:11am On Jul 26
helinues:

You know better thank Buhari’s wife right ?

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Ogbuu101: 6:12am On Jul 26
helinues:

Them no de allow you sleep?

“Wake up helanus,Igbos have taken over Nairaland”
😀

13 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:13am On Jul 26
helinues:

Do they swear trolling for some of you that you can't express yourself without the trolling?

Don't some of you have respect for yourself or your family?

Kindly let us know if that's the case.

Says a person with the second most annoying comments on Nairaland after MANNABBQGRILL.S

29 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by helinues: 6:13am On Jul 26
UselessBuharist:

You know better thank Buhari’s wife right ?

How come things you guys claimed to know are not even applicable to support the right thing except things that are meant to be doomed?

61 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Salewa97: 6:15am On Jul 26
So Tinubu is saying he’s running a solo show now? That’s interesting. It’s about time we see a leader who stands tall without hiding behind shadows.

With all the noise from the opposition, it’s refreshing to hear him address this directly. Let’s hope he keeps proving them wrong and focuses on delivering for the people. After all, a strong leader knows how to steer the ship without a hidden agenda.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by TimeManager(m): 6:16am On Jul 26
Jagaban, the destroyer of cabals.
God bless President Tinubu.
Jagaban till 2031.
-Kiss the truth!

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:17am On Jul 26
helinues:

How come things you guys claimed to know are not even applicable to support the right thing except things that are meant to be doomed?

Don’t shy away from the truth because you want to make everything look right and attractive under a dysfunctional pattern.

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by helinues: 6:18am On Jul 26
UselessBuharist:

Don’t shy away from the truth because you want to make everything look right and attractive under a dysfunctional pattern.

And the coherency with my comments?

55 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 6:20am On Jul 26
Scope man

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:22am On Jul 26
helinues:

What right have you supported since you joined NL? All you do is to glorify the sufferings of Nigerians.

What is bad is bad, that you jump up and down on NL attacking anyone that criticises your back door president won’t make me stop calling you out

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 6:23am On Jul 26
helinues:

If you can’t find it, jump off the cliff bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by rayblast(m): 6:24am On Jul 26
Lolz !!!!!! Yoruba and bad mouth ehn... So na Buhari na buhari Dem gather money (sponsor) shey U were one of d sponsors.... Bad people , bad govt government... Anyways I jus discover say Dem fit use soya beans prepare soup jus like egusi

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by TimeManager(m): 6:25am On Jul 26
helinues:

The election losers have forgotten when he said Emilokan at Abeokuta, when election losers were mocking him as being used and dumped and Buhari had given the annointing oil to someone else. They were mocking him when naira was redesigned and people couldn't withdraw cash and soldiers were sent to Lagos. Lol

-Kiss the truth!

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:25am On Jul 26
Because you are the cabal

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 6:32am On Jul 26
Allow the importation of food, you didn't agree even though production of crops has reduce in Nigeria because of bandits. People are hungry and you didn't take any serious step in over a year to fight the hunger but you don't want Nigerians to protest your harsh policies.

All the palliatives that has been shared, I don't know one single person who has gotten it. Tinubu is turning out like Jonathan and Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:43am On Jul 26
Na lie! Every leader get him own people wey dey around am. But make we dey hope say Tinubu go prove am true, we need better governance without unnecessary interference. E fit be say this one na new chapter for Nigeria. Time go tell!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:13am On Jul 26
Lol
Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 7:15am On Jul 26
Because you and your family are the cabal

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:16am On Jul 26
What of brother gbaja (ur chief of staff)

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by EyeCumInPiece: 7:16am On Jul 26
Cabal or no Cabal is irrelevant.
You are impoverishing Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by sIfioksq: 7:25am On Jul 26
No cabal? That's the kind of transparency we need! A government that listens and leads without hidden agendas is what we’ve been waiting for. Let’s see how this unfolds!

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by GeneralPula: 7:32am On Jul 26
RepoMan007:
Lies.
Him borrow money from you or your people?

“I have no cabal. I have no sponsors. The money I spent on the elections was my personal fortune. At some point, the odds were against me; banks were locked. But Allah, the Almighty God, said I will be the President. Mine is to now follow the leading and teaching of the Almighty God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 8:38am On Jul 26
Every don get cabal oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / The Real Winners, Losers Of Ekiti Governorship Election

Viewing this topic: prinsam30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.